Chapter 57.35- Stories of Old(Part 36)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bael was aware that the true God of the angels was not engaged in a holy conquest war but rather was busy destroying entire species, stealing their energies, and conquering entire worlds. This was not a holy conquest but rather a senseless massacre in which there was no distinction between the living and the dead.

The 72 demons were confused at the time, and Bael had no idea what was going on—their brothers and sisters were nowhere to be found, there were beings that were even uglier and had darker energies surrounding them, and Bael was not alone. Instead, he had hope because he had his other brothers and sisters with him, and he trusted their missing brothers and sisters as well as his creator, whom he deeply respects and loves.

The 72 demons set out to explore the entirety of this location in an effort to locate their missing siblings and perhaps discover a route back to their creator's realm in the dark dimension, which is located in the stars above.

The prophet in Heaven, who was seated on the White Throne, furrowed her brows beneath her cloak because she had not expected all the angels, including the powerful Seraphim, to accompany them. Angels usually visit Heaven only infrequently, usually for guidance or for the young angels to play and sleep.

The faces of the angels no longer displayed the calm and collected face of an angel, but rather a desperate and cowardly face, one that terrified people to death. They appeared as though they had witnessed a massacre of their own tribe taking place right in front of their eyes, which was the prophets' best guess, but the prophet was unaware that her prediction was accurate.

The 72 enormous demons that came in the land of the doomed pit, where no one was supposed to go, were just as the tales had described them, were seen by the angels, who then reported what they saw to the prophet, One of the angels spoke to the prophet, who was clenching her teeth in wrath beneath her hood, "They were dirty, ugly, and had horns that protrude out of their heads, and were vicious, ripping out the heads of one of the Seraphim like they were animals, and were enjoying their blood bathing in it.

She was a prophet, a being with infinite wisdom and insight, yet even she was unable to foresee a day in the near future when a Seraphim would be killed, much less by inhabitants of Hell cutting off its head carelessly.

 The prophet became even more enraged by the other angels' exaggerated accounts of the demons' maltreatment of the innocent angels, their chaining together, and their verbal abuse, which caused the prophet to unleash the lethal aura surrounding her sharp weapons, Putting the overacting, chatty, and noisy angels in their place, the real form of the Seraphim released the thick dirty energy and red miasma that were seen by Bael and his demons below the Mortal realm, the dirty energy enveloped the castle and the overacting, frozen with fear, not making a sound in front of their prophet.

0