Chapter 57.36- Stories of Old(Part 37)
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The prophet, who was doing everything in her power to avoid killing every angel in front of her, carefully observed each angel, reading their body language, heartbeats, and even covertly reading their memories with the help of her divine energy. She was confident that every single angel was lying, even though her eyes were bloodshot,The prophet wondered how the newly created angels, who still had naive minds and the most insufficient experiences, could have been so flawed. After all, they were built in that person's image and likeness, and they were capable of lying like they were breathing. It was beyond their programming.

 The 72 demons were different from the other demons Terra had encountered up until this point; all the demons that had been called forth or escaped outside the vast sinkhole were bloodthirsty violent brutes that felt euphoria whenever they killed the angels and extracted the souls from them in order to grow stronger; instead, these 72 demons were different from the other demons Terra had experienced up until this point, There was not a drop of bloodlust or violent intent on the features of the demons in the angel's memories, so perhaps they were smarter devils and wanted to talk to them, but why now? Instead, most of them displayed signs of reluctance when the angels appeared in front of them. Not when Terra was still being created? Even though the demons were intelligent, the prophet was thoroughly considering their antics and whatever plans they may have had, The prophet delved further into the memories of the angels to look for any further details of these 72 unknown demons. The prophet did not know of any names of the other demons but only knew of one demon, which the prophet thought was their leader. The demon's name was Bael, and all the demons seem to respect Bael in the highest regard, The prophet knew what the true faces of these "beautiful" angels were; the angels themselves did not, but the prophet knew that beneath those beautiful faces were masses of wings and eyeballs, different types of animals that were mashed into one, and combine that with the most pious of energies. They were all connected to one energy; no, they the same energy; they were different in appearances and attributes and at the same time they were one, like they were connected to somebody, The prophet was not an angel created by her own creator, as she already knew. Rather, she had been found by another creator who had claimed that her original creator had abandoned her, who then remade her, giving her the name of prophet. Although every aspect of the prophet had been altered as she was made in the likeness and image of her new master, her purportedly "unique" energy could not be altered, She had the same energy as the 72 devils rather than the same dirty energy as these foolish angels, but she was unable to determine whether or not they were connected. In order to establish this, the prophet rose from her throne and put on her genuine armor on top of her already armored state, with a heavy heart and a tense mind—it was myth that a prophet would be nervous—she spread her wings and hastily rushed off to meet the 72 demons alone, praying they wouldn't be as hostile as she thinks they are.

0