Chapter 57.37- Stories of Old(Part 38)
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A year had already passed since Bael had killed one of the Seraphims and terrified the angels into fleeing to the realm of Heaven, which was the opening at the sky. The 72 demons had seen countless Terran biomes, including lands of ice, sand, fire, life, and even lands of death. They were already a few million kilometers from the opening at the sky and the so-called "deadzone" from the enormous sinkhole they had emerged from, Though the 72 demons did not understand why they were this way, they explored them all and discovered resources, minerals, and food from all of these various biomes and terrains. But there were still so many more, including forests of various colors, including red, black, purple, and even blue forests, and along the way they improved their tools, created armor, weapons, and even devised fighting methods, giving rise to the earliest martial arts, which the 72 devils named "The Hope of the Lost."

The demons, who are responsible for creating this martial art, continuously improved it until it had 666 movements, 666 styles, and 666 forms, the last of which was the most potent and served as a last-ditch effort to eradicate all life on the planet they were then inhabiting, Even Bael, the strongest demon of the 72, had no idea how to perform the 666th move, so the other demons searched for other ways to solve the mystery of the final move, revealing its colors and mysteries. The 72 demons are clearly the masters of their own creations and techniques, including martial arts, but for some reason they were unable to visualize how the 666th move starts or ends, They searched and searched for an answer, even going so far as to have all 72 demons perform the same martial art from the first form down to the 665th form without flaws and mistakes like the perfect mirror, assuming that they could find an answer for the 666th move, but to no avail it did not work. The 72 demons even made their own utilization and breathing of their own martial arts, which did not work either, Calling it "Origin of Hell," it was a style of fighting that made the most of their bodies and demonic fighting style, enhancing their fighting potential to the maximum,As a result, the first body and breathing usage technique was also the first cultivation technique ever created by the 72 seats of power. This martial art and cultivation technique was so potent that other creators had already detected its fragrance and had started pursuing their globe, Terra, A universe of angels, several Creators with strong World Order classes, and a large number of World Order Pawn Classes as warriors and shock troops have started traveling through various dimensions in the emptiness of space to locate the sources of this mysterious power.

0