[ARC I] CHAPTER 1.2
783 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ARC 1: SURVIVAL GAME]


CHAPTER 1.2


___________________________________________

Warning: Gore

Unedited

 

 

The ten people woke up one by one, they discovered that they were not on their room anymore. The whole house only has four corners and it was supported with big trunks.

The bamboo floor would make a creeking sound when one of them move. Suddenly a woman stand up and walk into the bed where the two rats are, then her shrill scream sounded, this causes the nine people to look at her nervously.

She withdraw from the bed hurriedly, but some parts of the bamboo were already weak and she happeneds to step on the weak part. This resulted for the floor to have a big hole and the woman's leg came down with it. Another scream was heard because of this.

The man that was closer to her quickly help her take out her leg from the floor, when the woman’s leg was remove from the hole, they saw a lot of people. But this people were full of blood, eyes were out of their eye sockets, brains were out, and some of them already lost their arms. There are also ten or fifteen of them have their intestines out of their stomachs. And all of these horrifying creatures were staring back at them. Once again the woman scream together with the man who helped her.

This irritated one of them so he pushes the two away from the hole and look down, and he saw the same scene, and his whole body were frozen on the spot. William, walk to the bed and he saw what the woman saw earlier, the two rats were eating a hand that was occasionally twitching. William scrunches his eyebrows together. He walks to the three people and also saw the zombies below.

“We need to leave this place” he said.

Just then a sound of fireworks was heard they all look out at the window and saw the fireworks on a dark gray sky. A black interface pops out of nowhere in the sky and letters were written on it, saying they have only ten seconds to get ready. They were still on shock how they ended up being in a one place when they were just playing alone in their own room with their friends that was on the other place or country. And then horrifying things were already happening to them.

After the announcement interface fades away, random weapons appeared on their hands. Before playing, the players had to choose their character, each character will receive different weapons and benefits while in-game.

When deciding what or who they were playing, Sian ended up taking the Doctor character because he was the last one to enter the game and this is the only available character left, and this character doesn’t have any weapon in hand, only med kits and stuff that were related on healing his teammates. It was good they have a med support while they were inside the game, but the early game skill of the doctor is low, at the early game he can only heal one player every two hours. And since they were still new at the game, they don’t know what to do, some of them were already crying and shaking while facing the monsters, which they were just cursing when they were at the front of their computer screen. Because of this the HP that was above their head were already low. And the skill of a doctor character was needed.

But Sian can’t do anything about this, he can only heal one person and he choose his friends. He wasn’t injured on the first task since he was protected because he doesn’t have any weapon in hand. Their first task is to run into the building that has a rooftop which the game system called the ‘saving point’. The building should have at least 10 floors. They have to run around the city to find a building that correspond to this description. Same at the game, they have HP. But the difference was, they can now feel the pain when a zombie bite them, how their flesh was being ripped off. Fortunately, HP bar were present and unlike to the movies, they wont turn into these monsters and eat their own friends. The zombies also have HP bar on the top of their heads, while the players HP bar were of color of green, the former has bar with a color of red.

“F*ck! We shouldn’t have saved you! Keeping you safe while you can’t even help us!” according to the blue screen that was floating above his head, his name is Johnson. His face was red because of anger.

“Shut Up! Don’t blame Sian just because he can’t heal you! You were just an idiot keep on being bitten by those zombies! Of all of us in here, you are the one that has the best weapon, but what did you do? You were just saving yourself and were even shooting us!” Erick shouted back; he can’t stand the way the other, pushing all the fault to his friend.

“I wasn’t shooting you! It was an accident! I don’t know how to use gun!”

“Ah… then who said earlier that ‘we were idiot because we can’t even hold a gun, while you, you can almost become one with your gun!’? IDIOT!”

“You!” All Johnson Can do was point his fingers to Erick.

“Stop Bickering you fools! Instead of yapping there with your senseless talk we should talk about what we should do after the rest time end!”

‘Senseless!?’ the two ask in their hearts angrily but still stop talking, they just glare at each other then turn around with a “Hmph!”

After watching the fight, Caidie sat on the corner and look at the blue screen floating in front of him.

‘What’s the world mission?’ Caidie ask.

[*BEEP* Displaying the World Mission details] 

[World Mission: Leave the Game World]

[World Difficulty: C]

[Rules: None]

[World Reward: System Shop, 500SC]

‘Are you sure this world has only C Difficulty? Not S? This should be S! There are a lot of zombies out there!’

[*BEEP* This world is in C difficulty, the system won’t get mistaken, please trust this system host]

‘Why though?’

[*BEEP* according to information even though this world involves zombies, infection is not included, the host will still be able to do his task without problem since this was only inside a game and the game was designed to have HP involve]

‘Ok…. then what is that reward?’

[After completing the world, the system will let you have an access to the system shop, and will also give you a 500 System Coins, this System Coins can be used to buy item in the system shop]

Caidie wasn’t able to learn about the details, since just after the system said,” Hi I am System 555. Do you want to have a peaceful life--” he cut the system and answered “Yes! By the way, are you caldereta?1Caldereta is a goat meat stew from the Philippines. There is a Can food called ‘555 Tuna’ and Caldereta is one of the flavors you can choose. And the system series number is 555.” then the contract was made, and he was transported immediately to the mission world.

Caidie sigh after thinking about this, this has always been his problem, when it comes to decision, he was always impulsive and because of this he entered this hellish place.

 

 

__________________________

3