[ARC I] CHAPTER 1.4
726 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ARC 1: SURVIVAL GAME]

CHAPTER 1.4

___________________________________________

Warning: Gore


Unedited

"Sian!" William suddenly called out.

Caidie look at his direction. The man was making a signal with his hand saying to come to him.

Caidie immediately walks to his direction. William took his wrist and said, "Climb up" he said.

Caidie look at the tree in front of him, understanding what the other wants, he nodded. He won't be able to help anyway. There's nothing he can do even though he also wants to help. Much better to go in a safe place to make their burden lesser. In this way they won't need to fight while protecting him. 

He quickly climb the tree with the help of William.

[Please recieve your new weapon.] After the notification disappear the weapons in their hands was change into a new one. Caidie look down at his hands, in it was a medkit. He look at the others direction. William's gun change into a katana, Erick change into a small axe, others change into a different types of guns, a bigger axe and a bow and arrow. 

[Wave 1/5]

"5 waves..." Caidie muttered and look at the zombies coming into their direction. There's so much! They are only ten people --- minus him! Only nine!

It didn't take long for the zombies to arrive on their position. An ear defeaning sound of guns rang to their ears. Monsters were rushing to them.

The zombies were coming from all directions. William skillfully slash one or two of them. Others, which have a long ranged weapon sometimes stop to kick some zombie that came near them.

A lot of kicking, smashing, slashing, and shooting has been done in the first wave. When there was only about hundreds of them, another screen appears infront of the players.

[2/5]

"O--- there's a big one!" Caidie shouted, since he was in a higher ground he can see what was happening on the back of the zombies.

The big one is taller than the others his height was about 40 feet high. It has a red bloated body looking just like of a sumo wrestler but much larger and covered with tattered clothes. It's face has a lot of big yellowish lump purulent.

'What is that man t-shirt size was it XXXXXXL?' Caidie ask the system in his mind. The system didn't answer.

The big guy has short arms and legs, actually its legs almost can't be seen because of its big belly, noticing this Caidie once again talk to his system, "This big guy will soon become a father of fifthy zombies."

[*Beep* You should congratulate him], the system said emotionlessly, though it doesn't really have an emotion.

"Nah~ We are not that close"

Green liquid is dripping from its dark mouth that was stretch widely. The big zombie run into their direction not caring of the small zombies that he was stepping on along his way. The zombies beneath its feet that has a rotten flesh and blood was squeezed and immediately despawn.

Seeing this Caidie felt his back tingle, he can't joke anymore.

William look at the direction of the big one and ordered, "Long range take down the bigger one first we can't let it come closer! The close range protect them."

There was only three people who has a close range weapon and it will be hard for them to protect others. William didn't stop wacking the brains of the zombies. Either the head was split into two or it was completely remove from the body, all of it was spurting blood all over William's body.

Suddenly one of the long range weapon user was bitten on the arm by a zombie and started to lose HP. 

Erick quickly help him remove the zombie but it actually didn't want to let go, so Erick just wack it in head and resulted to hurting the man also and his HP was down to 20%.

"F*ck man!" The man cursed

"I don't have a choice!"

Just after that, a zombie enter their circle and just as they thought it would attack the man again, it dive straight into the bonfire. Then one after another the zombies started to dive into the fire. The nine people was ignored by the zombies and the big one already despawn after its HP reach 0.

"Heat..."William muttered he ran into the tree were Caidie was in said hurriedly, "Jump"

"Wha---Ah whatever!" then Caidie jump from the tree into William. 

William catch him effortlessly and shouted to others to run away from the encirclement. Other's also saw the how the zombies dive into the fire and quickly follow William and Caidie.

"Why...did they..."

"They were attracted to heat!" William answered without waiting for the other to finish.

"What then it was a trap?" One of the girls ask.

"I thought it was to help us see in the dark..."

"It actually help us since the zombies didn't attack us"

"Then we should not make another fire, once we did those zombie will come to us!"

"No...Human bodies is warm, after that fire were extinguished they will come to us" William suddenly intercepted.

After that another screen appeared.

[The bonfire was extinguished. Please make a bonfire in one minute]

"F*ck!"

William put down Caidie and ordered, "Quickly gather the leaves for now and made another one here, move!"

Everyone quickly gather the leaves that was infront of them. Erick's hand were shaking while lighting the leaves.

"Quickly!"the girl ordered.

"I know!" Erick shouted back.

"They are coming!"

"Shut up! Ok?" Irritated, Erick look at the girl angrily.

William and others started to gather some twigs and making another bonfire not far from the place were Erick and other three are.

[Wave 3/5]

"Move!", then they started to run away from the fire.

"There's a cave there! Let's go!"

"We can't! You want to get trapped!?" 

The group ran then stop to gather leaves and twigs. They make one small bonfire after another.

"Lets start shooting them now, it seems that we wont be able to move to another wave if we dont kill them" Erick suggested.

Caidie nodded in agreement.

The group started to get into position. Caidie look around to find a stick so he can atleast help defend the others who was occupied but instead he found some stones with a size of his fist.

Caidie sigh and took the stones off the ground and ready to throw stone with full force.

The zombies started to appear so they also started to shoot them.

"There is two big zombies this time!", one of them shouted.

The other one is the same as before but the other even though it was also bigger it is not in the fat way but it has a bulky body. It's arms are like the one you can see frequently at gym. It's head is abnormally smaller than its body and everytime a tree block his way he will just shove it away and walk to the direction of ten people, and the tree was slapped away 10 meters away from its original position.

When it was about 15 meters away from them it pull out a tree effortlessly then throw it to their direction.

"Sh*t!"

"Spread out!"






4