[ARC I] CHAPTER 1.5
777 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ARC 1: SURVIVAL GAME]

CHAPTER 1.5

___________________________________________

Unedited

 

Everyone quickly dodge the big tree falling from above, because of this a lot of zombies dive in into the bonfire. William and Erick use their melee weapon to hit the head were they can make the most damage.

 

There were now five people who got bitten by the zombies and lose some their HP. 

 

At Caidie's part there were also zombies coming at him. Using the stone that was on his hand, he smash the head of the closest zombie to him, unsurprisingly, he can only have +1 damage. Is every weapon on his hand will only have this damage?

 

Adding to his missery the stamina bar that was below on his HP became 25%. F*ck, I am so dead! 

 

Ankther zombie got close to him, so he just put his hand on the chest of the zombie to keep it away from him and it won be able to bute him.

 

Looking at his stamina just this push is making him lose 1 stamina per second.

 

"Ugh...guys! Help!" He shouted.

 

Erick immediately ran to his position and smash the head of the three zombies that attack him. Why do I have to be so weak!? System! You should give me a better character!

 

Hearing the wail of its host it immediately reponded, [Character is automatically generated...]

 

At the part of long ranged weapon players they were now able to take down the bulky bodied zombie. After the Bulky one's body despawn a new black screen appear.

 

【Team Achievement: Take down 'The Big One' please recieve your reward】

 

【Achievement Reward: 100HP, 50XP】

 

【Your team is now Level 3】

 

 

Reward quickly came and they were able to replenished their HP and stamina. Caidie stay at the back of Erick with his trash character all he can do is dodge, and even this simple doge cost him -1 stamina.

 

He just really want cry right now.

 

The fatty zombie's HP has also become empty and then another black screen apeared.

 

[Team Achievement: Killed Purulent Grower]

 

[Achievement Reaward: 100XP]

 

[Your Team is now on level 4]

 

...

 

【Warning! Wave 4 and 5 is coming...】

 

"Two waves at the same time?" The bow and arrow user player named Saly ask, "Will be dead!"

 

"Stop being paranoid!" Jaemee commanded irritatedly.

 

"Lets go back to our position like the last time" Cole said calmly, though there is slight cracked that can be heard, if you listened to it carefully.

 

Everyone once again circled around the bonfire. with Caidie inside. 

 

This time because of two zombie wave comming together more number of zombies spawn, there is four 'Purulent Grower' and one 'The Big One'.

 

Caidie look at his skill levelsand there his healing skills can now heal three people at one hour. Not too bad.

 

While the zombies is still far from them long ranged players already strted to take down all of the bigger zombie. If only they could just leave the bonfire behind they would. here is a lot of three around them and they can take advantage of this so that the smaller one can't reach them while they were shooting the bigger zombies.

 

Good thing the bigger zombies move really slow if it is also fast they would be dead now. they just hope that the 'Big One' wont throw a tree again. For them to avoid this from happening they attack this one first.

 

With the upgrade of their level they were now able to take down the zombies easily. It didn't take much time when the three big zombies despawn.

 

Now that Caidie's stamina is higher, he was now able to help by hitting the head of the zombies that was able to come close to the people who were shooting the big zombies.

 

 

 

...

 

Another fireworks light up the dark sky above them.

[Congratulations for completing four consecutive tasks... Please recieve your rewards]

[Task Rewards: 2,000XP, Weapon Upgrade(+5 level)]

[Your team is now on level 8]

 

[Task Number: 5/10]

[Completion Time: 45minutes and 56seconds]

[Group Member Count: 10/10]

 

[Next Task: Pending…]

[Resting time: 10 hours...]

 

One after another, they exhaustedly sit on the ground, breathing heavily. Looking at everyone, Caidie slowly sit down together with them.

 

"Are we going to spend 10 hours here, out in a cold?" Adriane who didn't talk alot suddenly ask.

 

"Can we leave this area?" Jace ask.

 

"We are not sure if it's safe to get out, but maybe it is ok for us to enter that cabin" cole said and pointed at the small log cabin not far where they are.

 

"Let's go! It suddenly got cold sh*t!" Johnson said while rubbing his arms.

 

Everyone slowly stand up from the ground and walk to the log cabin's direction. There is nothing inside but a small fireplace. Discovering this they started to search again for thick branches, Jace who have the big axe will sometimes chop them if they were too long.

 

After collecting they started a new fire. The heat from the fire warmed the small room. Since there's is no bed they just either lie down on the floor or sit to sleep.

 

"You okay?" William ask after seeing Caidie being so close at the fireplace.

 

"Y-yeah just a bit cold..." He said while shaking from the cold.

 

"You'll get burn if you get too close there, come here." 

 

William remove the jacket on his body and put it on Caidie.

 

"Hey aren't you cold also? Why give it?" Caidie ask while looking at William.

 

"I'm not"

 

"Weh!?1Definition for the Tagalog word Weh?!:(interjection)Really?! Seriously?! Are you kidding me?! Root: weh.(source: www.tagalog.com)

 

"I am, my character has a passive skill for it" said by William and show the passive skill that was displayed on a floating screen.

 

[Cold Survival(Level 5): You body knows how to stay warm in freezing conditions]

 

"How come I dont have that? My only passive skill is the 'Self-Healing'"

 

"That was a good thing you won't need to heal yourself..."

 

Caidie shrug and ask to everyone, "Does any of you need healing?"

 

Johnson immediately run to his direction, "Me, heal me, do it faster"

 

"Can't you even say please?" William said after hearing the rude tone of the other.

 

"What would you expect" Caidie said

 

Hearing this Johnson raise fist ready to take action when Caidie suddenly said, "Hit and I won't ever heal you" 

 

"You--- tsk, Just hurry up!"

 

"Me, next!" Cassandra said and sit between William and Caidie.

 

She looks at William while giving her injured arms to Caidie. William didn't look at her and just stand up to put more woods on the fire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2