[ARC I] CHAPTER 1.6
752 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ARC 1: SURVIVAL GAME]

CHAPTER 1.6

___________________________________________

Warning: Gore

Unedited


After healing Cassandra, he stop and took his hands away. No one was injured much, some of them only has 2 or 5 percent deduction on their HP, it will be wise to jut keep the remaining. 

The timer beside his skill strarted to countdown which have 59 minutes and 50 seconds. Which means his healling ability will be restored back to it's original number.

Erick walk to where they were sitting, "Ughh, I feel tired, at the same time not..."

"It might be because our body should be tired now but since there is stamina we won't feel tired,so my mind is tired, right?" Erick looking at his two friend, waiting for their agreement.

The two look at him silently, then after a few second Caidie agreed, "Yeah, maybe..."

"Right?" Erick, while laughing.

"So proud?" Caidie mumbled, "ugh so cold" then he hug his body again.

"Wan't a hug?" William suddenly ask.

Cymric almost smile widly fortunately he was able to stop his raising lips and said with a frown, "What? Body heat?" 

"As the time goes your becoming more and more showy of your feelings" Erick mumbled.

Caidie look at him and said, "What feeling?". He hit Erick with his elbow and look at him like he was saying, 'What feeling? Huh? Come on spit out'

Looking at the dangerous eye pointed at him he scooted away and stay in a corner. Caidie just roled his eyes and hug his legs to sleep.

【Task #6: Save the scientist and enter the safe zone.]

 【Please look at the map infront of you and remember the scientist location. The map will be only shown once】

A big map appeared and a red dot is blinking in one building and a green dot on an open field.

"Looks like we will enter the city again..."

"The red dot should be where the scientist ard, and the green is the safe zone.... Soccer field safe zone..." Cole look at the others and learned that everyone is also thinking the same thing.

When they were still in the real world, the game stated that one of the red zone or the dangerous place in the game is the soccer fields.

"We won't be dead if we enter that place right?" Saly ask

"Why do you always say that word? Was that the only thing on your head?" Johnson said angrily

"Shut up! If you just didn't ask us playing this game we won't be here!" said Saly.

"So now it was my fault that we enter this shit game! Oh yeah I have a fucking power and I am just acting to fool everyone" 

"Gosh this kids..." Cassandra mumbled

"You are the kid! Oh no, you are a b*tch! All you do is leach on the men here, and you are always the one being bitten, so pabebe! 1 In Philippines "Pabebe" means when a person is trying hard to act cute to the point that it's already annoying."

"Shut up! Lets just get out of here and after that you even go and make a war!"

Cassandra qhi wasn't able to talk back just look at Saly with unkind eyes.

Everyone became silent at last. They started to walk into the cities direction, since there was no timer they didn't run and just took their time so that they can save stamina.

Few zombies were spawning while they walk but they were taken off easily. Since the city is not really that far from there forest, where they were originally, they soon reach the border gate.

They entered the city slowly and alert, no one knows when the zombies will spawn and it was not bad to be ready. 

Same as the last city they were in, this place was also dead, not even a mosquito can be heard. Buildings, were black and full of moss, it was a good thing that they were inside the game and not in the reality because if it was, this place would surely have a disgusting smell, that would make them wamt want to vomit. Many red traces was on the road or buildings, there's even bodies that littered all over the city. This body were either cut into two, stomach was wide open, skin that were bitten off the body, etc.

Not long after, they heard a scream of help coming from one of the small buildings room, it was faint if you are outside the building but once you enter, it became clear.

【A wave is coming.】 The system coldly warned.

Everyone hold their weapon in a tight grip and look in every direction of the place. The zombies quickly spawn and ran towards their position and attack.

While slashing and shooting the zombies they started to move to the elevator, it was a good thing that the building still has an electricity to run the elevator, well that's your game logic there.

When everyone entered the elevator they immediately click the close button to prevent the zombies coming with them. The elevator was made from a thick transparent glass, so they were still able to see what happened below when the elevator was traveling upward.

The zombies that followed them, were still running to the elevators direction and fell.

"Daaaaa*n that was satisfying..." Johnson said while looking at the zombies, that were still running crazily into the hole.

"Ting!" The sound of elevator rang and the sliding door automatically opens.

They got off one by one. They look at the door where the banging came from and a voice crying for help was on the other side. Jace ran into the task target and open the door but when he turned the door knob it won't open. He look at his team and said with a frown, "It's lock..."

"Ah! I think my skill will work! Let me try..." Erick walk into were Jace are. He started to lockpick the close door while the others wait for him.

It just that, before even Erick was able to open the door the whole place started to shake, though it was not that strong but you can still feel it. The growl of zombies also became audible when it should be left down of the building. This was not really surprising since the game can spawn a lot of them to chase them, but it was still annoying.

Just then a loud growl, sounded all over the building, they even felt that it can be heard all over the city. It was so loud that they thought their ears were going to burst.

"What's that!?"

1