Chapter 6: Ordering the dessert menu ◊
1.6k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[My liege, we have reached Ernich. It appears that we’ll arrive at the capital of Corland tomorrow evening.]

While I was waiting for the waitress, a telepathic call came from Thelynna.

[Good. Keep up the act, even if you have to hurt some civilians.]

In order to pervert the church from the inside, I must use Thelynna well.

If she does end up having to kill innocent people for the sake of that purpose, I’ll just have to step in and do my job as the background guarantor.

[Understood.]

[How’s our plan with Glenn progressing?]

The guy may be a righteous fool, but he was skilled enough to become an important figure in the holy order of knights. Making him my underling is an important step.

[He is being lured in just as planned.]

With Maria’s appearance, Thelynna will slowly begin to flirt with Glenn and lead him on. Once he starts thinking with his dick rather than his brain, we’ll have a chance to make a minion out of him.

Against this specific religious organization, this tactic will remain useful for a long time before anyone even notices it. And, it’s not like I’m physically killing any of these people, so there won’t be any evidence.

[Heh, I might get jealous, y’know?]

I cracked a silly joke.

[His mana is bland and unrefined, not to mention the amount is pitiful, unlike yours, my liege.]

[Haha, he’ll probably cry if he hears that...]

Holy knights and priests take pride in how much more mana they possess compared to ordinary hunters, because of their special training, but I guess, to a named demon like Thelynna, that means nothing.

For that matter, I’m extremely thankful for [Increase Mana Lv.9] and [Mana Mastery Lv.9]. Without them, it would be hard for any human to have Thelynna’s interest for long.

[Perhaps so.]

[Anyways, proceed as planned. That is all.]

[Understood.]

“Sorry for making you wait~”

The waitress came out from the bathroom, wearing a white robe.

Her face was slightly blushed because of the hot water and her hair was still a little moist even after drying it with a magic tool. I did sense some weak mana waves while talking to Thelynna earlier.

“S’alright.”

“Then should we begin?”

She sat down next to me on the bed and hugged my arm.

“Sure. What’s first on the menu?”

“This~”

She took out a small piece of paper.

“A talisman. Oh, it’s a cleansing spell...”

“Yep. Wow, are you a sorcerer?”

“An apprentice, yeah.”

“Really? I heard it was pretty expensive to study magic.”

“It kind of is.”

Here’s how the saying goes: If you can’t become a great sorcerer with skill tokens, you just need a fuck ton more of them, specifically seven million. At that point, you can’t even tell if it’s cheap or expensive anymore.

Of course, I’m not telling her any of that...

“Hey, can you do any ‘exciting’ spells?”

She caressed my chest under my shirt, leaning her body against me.

“Not scared of me turning you into a frog?”

I had to laugh because of how daring this woman was.

“Yeah, a little~ But it’s so rare to see a sorcerer out here, y’know?”

Is that a good reason to ask a stranger to cast sex magic on you!?

“Haha, well, how exciting are you expecting?”

She placed the talisman on my chest and used her own mana to conjure the spell sealed within it. A weak wave of mana swept by me like a refreshing breeze. And the next moment, my entire body became thoroughly clean; there was even a feint, nice smell on my skin.

“Let’s see... I’ve had a lotta’ rude guests lately, so how about something that lets me loosen up and enjoy myself for once? Is that asking for too much?”

She took off my shirt while we talked.

“Hm, I guess. I’ll think about it.”

“Okay, but don’t take too long~”

She got off the bed and sat on the floor, between my knees.

From there, it didn’t take her much effort to pull down my pants. Gungnir was already halfway up, because of her flirting and the inviting smell coming from her freshly showered body.

She ran her tongue along the shaft, starting from the base, all the way up to the glans before putting the tip in her mouth. Slowly, she stroked the shaft with her soft lips, but only the upper half, leaving the rest craving for more.

Once Gungnir was fully erect, she went down on me with deeper strokes and even used her hand to massage the jewels. She did both with a familiarity that far surpassed any ol’ whore in back alleys.

Her blowjob was pleasant and consistent, while her fingers never got confused and stopped fondling the sack. Since she was used to it, her mouth never stopped, and my pleasure was never interrupted.

“Kuh... Gonna’ come.”

“Mmg...”

She stopped sucking at just the right moment and took Gungnir down deep, her lower lip kissing my balls. She held it that way for a few seconds, not even breathing, before letting go.

Gungnir was covered in her saliva from tip to base.

"Not gonna let me come?"

"Not in this hole."

She smiled, placing a talisman on her own chest. The seal's rune basically meant 'disallow conception.'

She stood up. The robe fell on the floor.

The waitress' soft bare skin pressed down on me.

While her saliva on Gungnir has yet to dry, a much thicker, hotter pair of lips took it in. This one had no teeth or an empty cavity. It was nothing but warm, slimy flesh from the entrance to its innermost depths.

"Mmh~ I like the shape."

She whispered in my ear.

"I like that it's not so tight that it's sticky."

I replied, enjoying the smoothness of her skin with my palms.

They naturally made their way from her hips to her breasts without my order (lies). My fingers sank into her supple flesh even with the lightest grip, as her warmth filled my hands.

“Wanna’ come now?”

The waitress let my hands do as they please with her body while she straightened her back and sat firmly on my hips. Gungnir was pushed a little further in and touched her deepest place.

Pressured on all sides by such lewd flesh, I could feel it rapidly rising.

“I’ll hold on a little longer.”

“How about this, if you can really hold it, I’ll give you back three crystals?”

She proposed a dare with a cute chuckle.

“Sure.”

I thought about raising the levels of [Sex Mastery] and [Improve Genetalia], but that’d make me impervious to all sexual stimulations. I’d basically last forever, but my current female wouldn’t be able to satisfy me at all.

“Okay, here we go~”

“Guh...!”

The waitress placed one hand on my chest and started rocking her hips.

However, they weren’t simple up and down movements. She knew how to put her flexible waist to use. She rode my Gungnir with fine equestrian techniques, forcing it to go in and out her tight pussy while being pushed up and down by the swaying of her hips.

Everytime she slowed down to adjust her posture, she always came back with double the intensity.

I hadn’t made my first shot yet, and it already felt like I was getting wrung dry.

“Nope, I can’t...kuh!”

Gungnir trembled in excitement as the sap of Yggdrasil gushed forth like a broken dam.

Every pulse sent euphoria throughout my body.

So this is what it feels like to be ridden by a professional...

That awful slut with the annoying fake moans back then, that wretch’s dry and sticky cunt—neither of those could ever give me a true orgasm that makes my legs twitch the way this woman just did, and I don’t even know her name.

“Fufu, you did your best. It wasn’t really fair though, since I gave you a full blowjob just before.”

<An anonymous god has gifted you an item with a comment [Sending an archdemon into the heart of the largest religion in the world while coming inside a whore is pretty amusing :hahaKami: ]>

Damned hentai gods only responding to the smut parts.

I bet the bastards even fiddled with time magic or something to fast forward.

Well, it doens’t really bother me, though...

“It’s only the second entrée. I’ll make sure to enjoy the rest thoroughly.”

“Ooh, now I’m looking forward to it~”

“Then I’m digging in...”

I sat up and buried my face in her chest, sniffing in the floral scent on her fair skin.

However, she gently pushed me away.

“Since we’re doing the full menu, I’ll clean it out very quickly. Just a second, okay~?”

“Alright.”

She swiftly ran into the bathroom and came back in a minute.

“Okay, dessert’s ready~”

The waitress lay down on the bed, completely defenseless.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I spread her legs wide with both hands and thrust Gungnir inside. The semen on the shaft allowed it to slide in as smoothly as possible.

“Mng~♥  It’s already so hard.”

“Can’t help it. Dessert’s too delicious.”

“Fufu, want me to make it more tight?”

I moved my hips back and forth slowly but steadily.

The sensation of pushing through her folds around the glans felt just right.

“No, this is good.”

“Mng... mng... ohh~♥”

Her moans were quiet, but they weren’t lies.

She had to work hard earlier to ride so skillfully, but now that she only needed to relax and let me do the moving, she gradually began to feel it. Her insides kept getting wetter by the second, smearing nectar all over my Gungnir.

“Too slow?”

“It’s up to you, since you’re paying, but I can take it pretty rough, if that’s what you like.”

“I see.”

<Your skill has leveled up [Sex Mastery Lv.2 → Lv.5]>

<Your skill has leveled up [Improve Genitalia Lv.2 → Lv.3]>

TBH writing smut isn't easy at all lol I'm always paranoid whether it's too much or too little.

34