CH. 5 – Beach, trash, wires
405 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Green fanboy should've started his beach cleaning regime last week. There's should be a bunch of metal wire or strings on the beach dump. It's a Sunday morning, and I'm walking to the beach dump to let Izuku know If he found any metal wire or strings I want them. I'll let him search it, not gonna search it myself, why would I?

It's easy to find the beach, search "japan beach dump" and done. You can even see the trashes on it with Uggle Maps.

When I reached the beach dump I saw Green Fanboy and Skinny Might in his deflated form. Fanboy was holding an old TV on his shoulder, moving it onto Skinny Might's white truck. Hope he's a responsible driver. Don't want him to reincarnate anyone.

"Izuku-san!" I shouted.

Izuku put the TV on the truck. "Ah. Mival-san!"

I lean on the truck. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Uh, ah, emmm." I don't think he can talk right now….

"Doing some community work?"

"Yes!"

"Why? Did you get in trouble?"

"Eh? N-no." Izuku waved both of his hands and shook his head.

"You planning on cleaning them up?" I point toward the littered beach with my thumb.

"Yup…."

"If you find any metal wire or strings while cleaning, can you leave them aside for me?"

"Y-yes, but why?"

"My quirk." I don't want to buy some metal wire while I can get them here without any hassle and it's free!

"Your quirk! Right! It was string manipulation right!? So that's why you want me to leave out the wires! Because metal wires are stronger than clothes. What was the best string again? It was uh… um… carbon na—" All Might chopped Izuku's head.

"That's a yes, right?" I raise my brow.

"Yes! Of course!" said Izuku

I gave him a cut paper with my phone number written on it. "Call me if you're done, and I'll choose the wires I'd take."

"Okay!"

I grabbed an energy drink and a pack of cheese crackers from the system reward storage. I throw the drink at Izuku. "Here catch, Izuku!" And throw the cheese crackers pack to All Might. "Skinny Might! Catch!" Then I left.

All Might and Izuku looked at each other

"Did he just call me…?" All Might questioned with an unfinished sentence while pointing at himself.

"Skinny Might?" Izuku completed All Might's sentence.

*Fwoosh*

Buff All Might appeared in front of me. "Mival-shounen." All Might said while grabbing my shoulder. I considered this a threat thus my scarf wraps around his hand. It wraps around it and does not block it since his hand moved faster than I can react.

'Welp. I'm dead.'

"How did you know it was me?"

"Really?" It's almost like Superman's disguise glasses…. "He was you? I thought he was someone that looks like a skinny, depressed version of All Might." Let's feign ignorance.

All Might look surprised, it's like he took a wrong step. He did show both his deflated and inflated form just now and I did feign ignorance.

"Did you not believe my words?" I'll tell him another half-truth. "Well, I know because I saw you transform in front of the mini-market. when catching the sludge villain."

All Might facepalm. I took this chance to escape. "Mival-shounen." I stopped, I have my back on him. "Keep this a secret." I showed an OK sign with my hands. I continue my escape.

It wasn't a dashing escape it was a walking kind of escape. If I run he'd beat me to it anyway.

I'm trying out my new D.I.Y equipment. I'll integrate it once U.A asks me to make a hero costume. It's wool strings connected to a ring on each of my fingers, much like Kurapika's chains. Wool huh? It's the cheapest material kay? Grandma provided it cost-free. Plus, I'm only practicing with them. I'll change it into the strongest string in the details of my hero costume.

I wrap the strings on my forearm when they're unused. It took a few seconds to unwrap…. A few seconds are crucial for winning or losing. I'll fix this issue when designing my hero costume.

I need to increase my string count. Controlling fifteen strings at once should be the right amount of it for me to fly. Ten for use in offense and defense on my fingers. Five for flights on my body and limbs. I stole this idea from the shadow bird using his quirk to fly. I tried using my clothes to fly, it got torn under my weight.

For the rest of the month until the U.A entrance exam, I trained to control at least fifteen strings at once. My physical fitness… there's no need to say it. I'll probably be the fittest in class, not the strongest, fittest. It just means I'd have the best stamina in class.

22