chapter 0.3
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A man looks at his patient. This is the fourth year he has been in this mental hospital. Still no progress.

  "AAAAAHHHH!, let me out of here!!!. The TOWER is coming! when it comes this world will be destroyed. I'm not crazy, a lot of people are going to die we have to prepare we have to warn them. I'm not crazy THE CREATOR told me, he said so; it's coming. I'm chosen. One who will become a god and rule the devastation. Isn't that right AUTHOR?."

[Yes. You are right]

During his rant, the madman pauses for presumably the answer to his question. The doctor looks away and returns to his office.

"What the hell do I do with this guy." the doctor mutters to himself as he overlooks the patient's file.

Lost his family in an accident five years ago. since then he had been rambling about this "TOWER" and the destruction of the world. Seems that he's obsessed with the fact he thinks THE CREATOR speaks to him and sometimes he'll have full conversations with this persona.

The doctor thought all this as he sat in his chair. Classic case of crazy lock him up, throw away the key. No need to think—so what was this feeling clawing at the back of his head.

Everything he says is crazy so how did he know about 'that'?.  I swore id take it to my grave. So how did he know? He said his Persona told him but it matters not. I have to kill him.

At that moment a man could be heard screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Speak of the devil." The doctor got up and went to the source of the commotion.

"What are you doing!!" The doctor asks.

"The countdown has begun. In a few seconds, the TOWER will descend and I will become a god. Isn't that right AUTHOR?"

[Yes. You are right] 

The man waits for what is presumably the answer to his question.

"Ugh fine I gotta-" The doctor doesn't finish. he is interrupted by the patient screaming at the top of his lungs while counting down from five.

"4! 3!!, 2!!, 1!!!. TOWERR!!!

The doctor who is covering his ears by this point suddenly feels the ground shake at the end of the madman's countdown.

 

1