Who are you?
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt a force, it was strong almost like a magnet, I was drawn to it, floating high up above the accident site I saw a glimpse of an ambulance, 'my wife and child are already being taken into the nearest hospital' was the only thing I could think about at the time until I could no longer see them, 'I... wanted to live longer, with them...' I told myself that and only wished to be given a second chance to talk with them once more.

Before I knew it I had been flown high above the atmosphere and than it happend right than and there, a perfectly circular shape, I called it a hole for a lack of better word, 'this is it' I thought, this is what was sucking me towards, I felt that this was the end but I wasn't ready to enter it, I resisted with everything I got, I do not know what exactly I did if at all but the pace of my enterence to the hole seemed to have slowed down quite a bit but not entirely, I felt it every last bit of my very being was pushed into the hole every gruesomly moment until eventuely my head too passed into it.

What was inside shook me to my very being quite lituraly, it felt as if an earthquake what happening all around me, I tried to scream,many times infact but no sound had left my mouth, soon many diffrent colors began to appear ahead of me I was so confused I thought for a fleeting moment that I was perhaps drugged 'is this what the drug addicts always talk about?, am I perhaps drugved and this is all a dream... it sure felt real...'.

Just than I felt as if I was free falling and as if I was ever speeding up too I passed many strange planets of varrying sizes while traveling at these speeds it all happned so fast I saw big eye opening planets in such proximity that people on earth could only dream of, but soon like many things in this uncompulsotury trip of mine I started to enter the orbit of a planet, it was blue with shades of green brown and yellow. 

'It doesn't look like earth, the continents are not seperated like on earth'

I begun to fall into the planet fast and before I knew it I was falling into a forest, ust before landing on a tree cabin I closed my eyes out of fear.

"Hello there little one"

I heard a voice... almost childlike in tone, I opend my eyes and prepared for the worst, it was only when than that I finaly realized that my face was on the floor, getting up was surprisingly difficult, my balance was all over the place and I felt that my back was heavier than it usually is, looking down I saw that I was wearing nothing below, but this wasn't the concern at that moment, I had also noticed that my chest body hair was gone. Finally having enough cougrage to look at the person who talked to me before, I very carefully moved my head up to look at them. They were in no other way to describe it a fairy? 'What is going on' I was about to ask but the 'fairy' that had most likely observed my confusion long enough decided to speak up "I never knew that newborn fairys act this way, I remember being more talketive" she mumbeled to herself.

"Ah I am so sorry little one, my name is Yufre, nice to meet you!" She spoke, carrying a full smile with her, "Hello.." 'my voice is strange, why does my voice sound like that?, am I a child?' "Come the chief is waiting at the tribe hull, we dont to be late, it's your big day after all!", quickly grabbing my hand she started running ahead of me taking me with her to meet the so called 'chief' of this place. 

What I saw when I left that wooden cabin would forever change my life, and lead me to an adventure of a lifetime, of a magnitute a person can only imagine.

Thanks for reading

1