The start
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Okay guys so I dont know this site's responses to links, and because of that I am just going to tell you what to look for in youtube, look for 'eu4 travel the new world soundtrack', I do not own eu4 nor did I in no way shape or form help create it's music but I think it can get you in the mood for this chapter [And maybe I can give you more nice music to listen to in future chapters as well] thanks for your time)

Running forward behind Yufre I now saw her wings, or perhaps you could  say her 'shroud' that started at the top of her back and went down to nearly her back, it is not what I'd expect from a fairy before I saw the one that is currently dragging me along this magical forest. And than I felt it, when I raised my foot too high I touched it, these were my own set of 'wings' if I want to believe modern culture.

I needed to know what was going on where am I and how do I go back home... "Yufte?, I believe it was your name wasn't it, are these wings on your back?, why do they look like that?" Yufte than quickly stopped and looked at me "Dont be silly, it is considered rude to run with your wings open, only the chief spreads his wings freely".

She took my hand and we kept on moving to the event, 'to my event' as she said it herself, I decided to look around and was amazed at the beuty of this place, it sure did take me by surprise how high the forest top is and it looks like every single living organism in this forest had evolved to create light of variet colors, truely something unique, you could't recreate it even if I told you it's exact description.

Reaching the end of the trail the two reached the village, standing ahead of them in two lines were the men on the left and women on the right, everyone stood silent as if they waited for something, more pressingly though, right in front of them another fairy, a male fairy who wore animal hide, sat on a decorated stone chair with a calm and happy deminer.

Just as they got close enough Yufte moved to the end of the Women's line, Yufte clearly being the youngest of them because of the hight diffrence, 'She was only a little taller than I am, what does that mean about me?' The newborn fairy contemplated only the be abruptly stopped by a loud masculine voice "Young one move forward closer to me" said the chief sitting on his stone chair.

The young fairy moved forward towards the chief untill the chief raised his wings upwards "This is as far as you go, take a sit on the ground were you stand" the chief said, looking around at the crowed there seems to have been quite the muttering occuring at that moment, "You reached far, farther than most youngones but that must mean..." the chief turned to his advisor who stood to his left to consult, after seemingly reaching a conclusion the chief raised his hand and spoke up"Everyone silence" the muttering in the crowd suddenly stopped and all eyes turned to the chief "Youngone, come forward and stand infront of me" as the chief commanded the young fairy walked forward with a look of uncertainty and when the youngone had walked far enough the chief raised his left hand to gesture a stop "Yes I can clearly see it now..., back there the light was directly shining on your eyes so I couldn't quite make out your eye color but it is the truth the shining gold of rulers" the chief spoke happily to the still ever confused youngone, than the chief stood up from his chair and removed his animal hide he was wearing to reveal his great open wings that were decorated with many diffrent ingravings and shouted "Destatte, I present to you my new heir!" The crowed cheered 

1