The realization
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi again, I hoped you liked my last suggestion for music to get you in the mood, I have quite the number of diffrent themes to share with you if you like it, please comment if you enjoy them otherwise I wouldn't know, thank you for your time.

At the chief's order the young Destatte was declared as an heir, the people had rejoied as chief Ferio has been without an heir for decades.

"Prepare for a feast, we shall welcome our new young heir with a fresh hunt,  send out our best hunters, tell them that the one who catches the biggest prey will be honored by a wing decoration."  The chief has commanded his people and just like that tens of males from diffrent walks of like all went on into the thick forest that surrounds the village.

The reincarnated Destatte had curously waited out the ceramony to talk with the chief alone as they walked into his house, it was undboutedly his since it was the only one bigger than the rest, and so the conversation started "Excuse me please... but what is your name..." Stewart still shaken by his voice asked quitly while looking up to the chief.

The chief turned around and looked down at Stewart with his golden eyes " My name is Ferio" Ferio saidwhen he returned to his usual self and stood silenty ready to turn around and walk once more but before he could Stewart stopped him tugging on the hide he is wearing "Mr Ferio I would like you to tell me what is this place"

Ferio seemed to have a headace as he put a hand to his head and signed "I suspected it might happen, I shouldn't have been so optemistic, we are all drawn to the same fate are we not..." Stewart looked confused at Ferio's sudden mutterings and decided to break his self talk by asking him "Is there a problem with the question?" The chief looked at Stewart, this time with a stern face, much more serious than his usual careless self "You dont seem to understand do you?" Stewart looked questionably "You died" the chief added.

Stewart went into shock as all of the sudden adrenaline from the ceramony and the forest suddenly all disappeared togather. Stewart tried to gather himself and ask "I thought this place looked too mystical to exist, is this heaven?".

Ferio once more looked annoyed by the question and decided on the best way to answer it "Ahh..., fine, follow me" Ferio led Stewart to an intimidating room full of diffrent hides, mounted head, closed scrolls and even some golden ornaments that had clearly not been taken care of, but finally in the center of the room stood a seemingly unimportent wooden table, but this simple wooden table held the most important tressure, a book, the only that Stewart saw in this strange world.

Filled with cobwebs like anything else in that rooms it too didn't look well maintained, Ferio had opend the book right in the middle, and with a great thud it was open releasing a lot of dust to the air, as Stewart coughed Ferio had spoken "Look here" Stewart moved his gaze to the book and found many letters that he did not understant, it was a whole diffrent language, nothing he'd ever seen before, Stewart tried to make sence of it but to no avail so Ferio decided to break the silence "These are all names, of former leaders of this Desttate people, all of them are dead". 

Stewart was utterly shocked by this discovery, he truely did think for some reason or another that it was heaven, now wanting to know more Stewart immidietly went to ask another question, but right at that time he realized that Ferio had already told him all he needed to know so he calmly asked "Did you also die on earth?" To which he looked down on stewart with pitty and for the first time breaking him seemingly emotionless face, thier eyes met but Ferio couldn't utter a word so he went for the door saying "Your room is the second from the left".

Stewart ran out towards him as fast as possible for one final question, the same one he had been holding on to since he first opend his eyes a question of great importance to him "Were you a female on earth did the same thing that happned to you happen to me as well?" Ferio stopped in his tracks and quickly turned to reveal his usual unemotional self he looked down one last time at Stewart who was wearing nothing but a simple rag "It's a 50%/50% chance guess it wasn't your lucky day, the naming ceramony is at sunfall take some time for yourself, I will call you" and with that Ferio turned around once more and countinued down the long hallway leaving Stewart even more confused than when the day had begun.

1