006 THE PRINCESS TALES PART II
107 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black entered Daymar’s study on receiving her permission.
She stared eagerly at the figure clad in black, who was named Black. Her intentions were easy to read from her eyes.
Black nodded in agreement with his lady.
“My lady, it is as I suspected, he does speak the language of the Gods’. On top of that, he also speaks our common tongue fluently as well!” he replied to her eager gaze.
Daymar’s eyes glistened on hearing this, her curious face lightened up. “Ahem” she cleared her throat and continued “From now on, address him as lord till further notice.”
‘Yes!’ she exclaimed, she knew that this man was the key to her throne! If she could make his image appear like a god and get him by her side, her name would go down in history as the goddess queen. No one would want to oppose the queen supported by God. With him by her side, the throne was as good as her. Even the current emperor, her unloving father, would kneel before her.
“Hohoho!” she chuckled.
Daymar had to get John to her side; hell, she should probably make him her own. This man could even teach her Gods’ language.
'I could be a goddess!' Daymar grinned as she thought.
She knew that men with ability are worth eons more than those with looks alone, yet, she shyly asked Black “Um… How does he look?”
“The lord’s a bit thin but other than that his looks are way above the average” Black replied hiding his astonishment.
“Anything else.” Daymar stared at Black.
“My lady, I had to purchase a slave for earning the lords’ favor.”
“Oh! Is he into slaves? Is it a woman? What sort of woman is he interested in?”
“No, my lady, it’s merely a girl. (fucking lolicon, lol) And the lord seems to have brotherly affection towards the slave.”
“Mm, is that so… a kind man, eh” Daymar blushed. “You do one thing, order some men to finish off the slave traders and spread rumors that he was an undercover officer sent to investigate the slavers. Ah! Make it appear as the slavers ambushed and murdered the youngest prince; that is justifiable enough.” She continued with an evil smile.
“Maid” Daymar called looking at the empty room.
A maid entered while bowing her head.
“Take the gentleman waiting outside; bath him well and give him new clothes, then lead him to my dining with respect.”
“Yes, my lady.” The maid bowed as she exited the study.
“You inform my uncle about this. He is near the great northern forest. It’ll take two weeks, so set out at once.” Daymar ordered Black without lifting her eyes from the book in her hand.
“Yes, my lady.” Black nodded and vanished into the shadows instantly.

1