Ch.264 Another One?
889 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bilibu exploded with lightning and a beam of pure electric devastation shot out of him and towards Zuko, much like a Tribulation Light but only far slower. However, this speed was still in the domain of things that most lifeforms couldn’t react to, and it thundered right towards Zuko with the sole cause of causing utter destruction.

 

‘Aaah, I wanted to charge it a little longer…’ Zuko thought grumpily. ‘Let’s hope that just this is enough to kill them all.’

 

Without suspense, he launched the Cruel Moon, watching as it suddenly became more like a real moon (albeit translucent) and less like a ball of silver light. It sailed forward domineeringly but ultimately didn’t make much distance before it inevitably collided with Bilibu’s speedy attack, which meant that detonation of the 2 attacks took place closer to him than everyone else.

 

*BIUUUUUUUUUUU!!!*

 

As expected, the sound of 2 energy based attacks of that magnitude colliding with each other was enough to rupture the ears of weaker lifeforms, but the actual result of that impact put that impressive fact to shame. After all, other than the fact that the scene had been submerged in silver light that effectively blinded everyone…

 

The amount of lifeforms that were still in 1 piece had been reduced to a mere 2, and Bilibu was not one of them.

 

“BLUUUURRRRRGGHHHH!” Bilibu vomited out bits and pieces of his inner organs as his precious blood leaked out of the various lacerations all over his body. He was also missing a majority of his tendrils since they had evaporated in the attack, and that meant that he had lost a good amount of his body.

 

In an instant, Bilibu, the Stage 2 Enlightened Beast and infamous Sea Emperor, had been left severely damaged.

 

‘You can’t be… serious…’ With his entire sight occupied by silver light and his mind woozy with pain, he felt very far from reality. He felt like he was dreaming.

 

Before the 2 attacks had collided, he had retreated as quickly as possible, he knew he did. How could he not have known that 2 attacks as powerful as those ones blowing up against each other would cause a catastrophe? Of course he knew! So that’s why he ran. Of course, the distance he crossed in that minute time frame wouldn’t amount to too much, but he was still a very fast being and should have reached a safer zone.

 

And yet look at him. He was in pieces. Doesn’t this mean that if he were to take the attack head on, there would be nothing left of his body?

 

‘How…?’ He barely thought, before what was left of his body fell flaccid and he passed out, his mind shutting down to preserve itself. He had been rendered unconscious in 1 blow.

 

 

On the other side, Zuko was doing better than Bilibu, but not by much. He still has all of his body parts attached but his carapace was dangerously torn and his eyes were effectively destroyed. Not missing, but damaged to the point of unusable.

However, the scary, very scary thing was that he was visibly healing. You could practically see his carapace knitting together and it was gradually losing its scorched look, becoming pristine once more.

 

‘Ow…’ Zuko thought simply. He was in a lot of pain, and the healing process was uncomfortable, but in the end it was nothing compared to a White Tribulation. That thing was something like no other, a pain that completely broke common sense. How did it even work? They way it had bypassed the barrier of his carapace to strike the core of his being had been way too uncanny. 

 

‘Ugh…’ Zuko shook his head to clear his mind before weakly sending out his Spirit Sense, using it to observe the state of his body.

 

‘This regeneration… is indeed… impressive. These gifts from the Moon Mother… I must pay them back in full…… But how?’ As Zuko waited to heal, he began to think of ways he could please the Moon using his newly upgraded intelligence.

 

 

‘Remarkable…’ Kazolix thought as he gazed at the results of the explosion from his safe location, completely unharmed. ‘He’s just emerged from Evolution, and technically he should still be digesting his gains, furthermore his control should be very poor after such a jump in power. But yet he is already able to achieve this result. Simply remarkable.’

 

No matter how many times he saw it, Kazolix could not get over how ridiculous this World was. It was just too great, too useful, too perfect. It was like the World had been designed for the sole purpose of cultivating and evolving, and it didn’t make sense.

 

How did he know? Well, that was because he was a reincarnator. He had reincarnated into this World many years ago with full memories of his past life, and although he had never reached the status of Immortal in the past, Immortals and especially gods had dreaded his existence.

 

After all, he wasn’t previously an Enlightened or a Beast. No, he wasn’t something flimsy like that. Those were the things he preyed upon. Rather, he was the very thing that barged into their Worlds and Realms to do as he wished, leaving no life left behind when he eventually left for his next location and spreading terror wherever he went.

 

He… was a Nightmare from the Abyss. And this entire World was his next target.

 

Or so he had thought before the reality of this World had slapped him silly. Compared to the contents of this World, he was no longer as unique as he used to be. He may have been a Nightmare in his last life but he wasn’t anymore, and the only thing he retained was knowledge and techniques. But in the beginning, he thought that that would have been enough to do whatever he wished to this fledgling World. But oh how wrong he had been.

 

On another note, he just didn’t have it in him to cause destruction in every direction like he used to anymore. Having reincarnated with a reseted Soul, not even his mind was that of a Nightmare anymore. Spreading destruction was no longer an interesting thing to do.

 

But evolving to the peak and dominating every other being? These were the 2 new desires that were cardinal to his new Beastly being, and he had every intention of satiating them.

 

—-----------------

GAME ANNOUNCEMENT!

First I’d like to thank all who decided to play the game, and it means a lot that many of you have developed an actual interest for the game. Some of you need to chill out though. Get off the game and get some sleep for real, I’m worried over here. And you're slapping my face too much! How have some of you managed to surpass me in strength in just 4 days?

I remember writing that I’d protect you from a certain menace in my game who had unique abilities, but a lot of you can actually give me a run for my money, talk less of him!

AH!

Anyways. There’s a new competition.

Basically, the first 10 people to reach the current max cultivation of the game (Core Refinement Stage 9 AND Anatomy Stage 30) will enter a tournament, and the top 3 placers will all be able to establish a BLOODLINE CLAN.

This is getting too long so for more information, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/D9z4NxKJzz

22