Ch.263 Cruel Moon
996 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of the cocoon, he had comprehended many, many things, and the experience was like no other. It was like his mind had been limitless, surfing through the secret laws of the universe and picking up whatever he wanted. And at the beginning of this, he had naturally been comprehending the Metal and Water laws, the 2 laws he was compatible with, with a greater focus on his more unique Metal Laws.

 

This even helped him to comprehend the Diamond Intent which would forever alter the way he used Metal in future, and it went without saying that he was exceedingly ecstatic. He hadn’t even known that Intents had existed before then.

 

However, out of nowhere, it was like a bright light had shone from above, revealing to him the most sacred Law of all Laws. The one and only Moon Laws. And in front of such majesty, all other Laws and Intents had become garbage, with him becoming lesser than dust.

 

For a long, wasted moment that he both cursed and praised himself for, he had just looked and marvelled. Not daring to believe. The experience was like being confronted by the presence of the most high, which was something he thought he would never experience in his life, so it had felt much like an illusion. The greatest one in all existence, but an illusion nonetheless.

 

But that was not the case at all, it was reality!

 

So when he got himself together, bracing himself even for death, he began to audaciously comprehend the Moon Laws to the best of his ability, focusing solely on just that until the end of the event. And what a great decision that turned out to be!

 

Six! That was the amount of Moon related innate skills that he had managed to obtain. A crazy, crazy feat. He felt like he was in a dream. However once again, this was all real. After all, it was 1 of those skills that resulted in him being unharmed after enduring all of those attacks, namely the [Lunar Barrier].

 

Before the attacks had landed, he had wrapped himself in the Lunar Barrier without even using any Enhancement skill. And yet still, he was able to block a majority of the attacks before the shield broke and his defence was left to his carapace, which was also extremely durable. All for the mere cost of Mana.

 

Even he hadn’t expected that because he thought that his usage of Mana would restrict him, but he should have. How could the greatest Law in existence have a subpar display, even if it was wielded by a spec of dust? Ludicrous!

 

However, this left him with a slight problem. His opponents were… too weak. At this point he was practically immune to damage below the 4th Realm. He wouldn’t be able to use them to test his regeneration, and if that was the case…

 

‘No point in wasting time. I’ll finish them all in one blow.’ If all of them together could not break his defence, then they were useless shrimps that didn’t need to exist.

 

[Cruel Moon!]

 

 

“What a fool! He actually just floated there and took all of our attacks like he’s some kind of Kaiser. An idiot if I’ve never seen one before!” A Sea Monster spoke.

 

“Is the 4th Realm so easy to enter that even brain dead insects like him can reach it? I must admit, this is giving me confidence for the future.” A Sea Beast spoke.

 

“Shut your mouth. Don’t let this display fool you into forgetting who this creature is, Piobi. He was the strongest Sea King in our sea, and now he’s evolved. I’m almost certain he’s still alive, he probably used some kind of defensive technique, or maybe even an escape one. Who knows, he may be looking at you right now.” A different Sea Beast responded.

 

The Sea Beast called Piobi thought about that, and the ramifications of what he just said sent a shiver down his skin. He didn’t speak anymore after that.

 

However, not everyone was convinced, and some even laughed as they scorned Zuko’s intelligence.

 

“Broken pieces of debris he called us! Now look at him! Dead! I say we tear what remains of him to pieces, show him what real broken pieces of debris look like.” Someone said wildly, and others growled in agreement.

 

“Turn him into debris!” A clownfish with a squeaky voice yelled.

 

“Kiikikik!” “HURHURHUR!” “PRRRRRR!” “KAKAKAKA!” “MUMUMUMUMU!” Various sounds of laughter rang out, raising the sombre mood. Something that had been direley needed after the despair they had felt ever since they witnessed Zuko break out of his cocoon.

 

However, Bilibu, their ruler, was having other thoughts.

 

‘He… can’t be dead. That’s just too much of a fallacy.’ He thought. Nobody wanted to die, and it could only be imagined how much someone like Zuko – a being who had been showered with all kinds of talent and gifts – would love life. He definitely would not be taking those kinds of attacks without a plan, so what was he still doing? Waiting for an opening?

 

Apparently so.

 

*OOOOOOOSH!*

 

The sound of a large amount of water being disturbed rang out, and at the same time, the colour effects and residue of his army’s attacks was instantly dispersed as what looked like a ball of silver light took its place. A very, very big ball, mind you.

 

‘This…’ Bilibu’s mind blanked out.

 

‘It’s indeed the Moon Laws. How did he comprehend it in a baby world like this? Did something from up there somehow fall down, causing him to obtain its benefits? Is he that lucky? Well, whatever the case, I better move.’ Kazolix thought before he seemingly melded with the water, disappearing completely.

 

“I heard your first army got wiped out, Bilibu.” Zuko suddenly spoke out. “It’s sad but don’t blame me for being cruel, you’re the one that pushed me to this state after all.”

 

‘He doesn’t look like he’s suffered any kind of damage’. That’s the thought Bilibu had been distracted by when he suddenly realised what Zuko just said. Hearing that, on top of the sight of the silver ball growing to devastating proportions, Bilibu felt a terrible shock.

 

But he soon broke out of that as profound wrath consumed his mind entirely.


“DIE ZUKO! JUST DIE AND BE FORGOTTEN!”

 

And then he released his own attack that he had been holding the entire time.

 

[Lightning Desolation!]

 

—-------------------------

 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

 

THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR PUBLIC TESTING! CHECK IT OUT HERE: https://www.roblox.com/games/8275216338/Eridius-World

There will be some bugs since I’ve been working on the game by myself with some occasional help from my brother, so I’d like to hear some feedback on the game.

It would be really helpful if some people could record some videos so that I can see how it is from your perspective, and if you choose to do so, please have [Eridius World - Open Test] somewhere in the title so it would be easier for me to find.

I myself will also upload a video soon, so get ready to hear from your King :)

23