Chapter 004 – Invisible chains of society
716 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neko finally sat down to eat her meal at the cafeteria. The moment she put down her tray the memories of the day she had resurfaced, her emotions were in chaos yet strangely she could find order in them. She felt all of her emotions distinctly, anger, lust, warmth, confusion. They created such disarray in her spirit that she just wanted to break down and cry her heart out. Elizabeth's face surfaced one more in her head and all of the emotions were amplified, she wanted to cry on her chest again like a child while at the same time she wanted to punch her in the face. Her train of thought was cut short when a girl similar to her age sat down opposite her. Neko knew the girl only as Sally somehow she was only now mesmerized by her beauty despite meeting her for the past few weeks during her job. Hair resembled a brightly burning fire so did her eyes that were like a reptile's but they also carried a will that would burn anything should they get in her way. Her clothes were following suit in her fiery style a v cut shirt, a long coat, jeans, and boots coated in the color of the setting sun. One of her most striking features however was her left arm, only the rivets holding the wrist and forearm together gave it away that it was something mechanical.

"How are you hanging after the lecture from the commander?" asked Sally with a concerned voice, to which Neko just looked down."That bad huh? Well not everyone gets away meeting their first Pawn unscathed."
"Sally you know that as well that all of us who made a contract with a fairy are called Angels. Even if they are a pawn in the game of the Synts." Neko's face twisted in displeasure.
"Well, at least it got you out of your horrible mood. So is she as dangerous as the reports you gave?" Sally asked while covering her mouth and taking a bite out of her tempura.
"I was caught off guard but still when I think back on how she was like an anomaly. I felt nothing. I got goosebumps when I was there but I didn't think it was coming from her. Her aura was so like a big sister almost motherly. The moments she hugged me it was like when I tried to hide something from Kaa-san. She would just see through it and she reassured me that she was there if I wanted to tell her." Neko spoke with horror in her voice as she told Sally how she felt about Elizabeth.
"So she has good mana manipulation if she can influence how others perceive her. From the reports that Wolf-kun's and Veronika-san's gave she has two abilities, she fights with chains and portals, they are pretty dangerous as well so prepare yourself. When they think you are an easy prey that's the best time to catch them." Sally gave Neko a piece of advice that from the looks of it she took seriously.

Before Neko could ponder on how she would catch the woman and clean her off the Synt that was plaguing her mind she felt a hand touch hers. She almost instinctively drew her hand back as it was touched and looked at the person who touched it. Dubbed as Wolf-kun by Sally but Neko knew his real name as they were friends since almost childhood.

"Shizuku-chan are you really alright?" Asked the wolf-eared boy.
"Yes thank you for your concern Shinji-kun, but I need to go back for check-ups so please enjoy your meals without me. You too Veronika-san."
"Thank you." Said the girl in white with a very heavy accent.

Neko quickly picked her tray up and walked out of the cafeteria with her food in her hand. Sally and Shinji were left dumbfounded by the event that they could even stop her from leaving. Neko, on the other hand, was troubled by her body, the moment she took a look at Veronika's body and face, her whole system went wild. By the time she came to her senses, she was already lying in a bed naked with one hand between her thighs massaging her honeypot while the other on her breast. Her moans increased in volume after every round her hand made. The mana in her body made her forget about being shameful and her mind relished in the unrestrained bliss she was currently feeling her. Her tail was wagging like a cat's when it had nothing to do, but for her every time the tail hit the bed her sensitive part sent shivers down her spine.

Even after the first climax, her desires were not quenched, and knowing that no one was going to stop her she continued her little act. Soon her tail found a better position than just slapping against the bed. Her tail crawled between her thighs and the fine fur sent another wave of pleasure through Shizuku. Her tail freed the hand that was caressing her dripping cunt and closed her thighs giving her tail a thighjob in the process. The freed hand crept up her stomach reaching her breast and now with two hands, she gave her boobs a strong enough squeeze to deform them along with a thrust of her tail. The created pleasure was strong enough for her mind to go completely white. For the first time in her life, she didn't care about anything besides pleasure, she wholly trusted her instincts on what should she do. Shizuku was close to reaching the peak once again yet she felt that this time it was different, that this orgasm would open her mind to what was possible about sexual acts. The final thrust of her tail was unlike any before, the tail hit her clit and instinctively pinched her nipples with enough force that would normally cause pain. Her back arched and she let loose a howl-like moan as she squirted.

Shizuku breathing heavily on top of the bed finally fully came to her senses and blushed as hard as she could. She exhausted her stamina completely and couldn't even move a muscle yet somehow she felt relaxed more than ever before. She let the drowsiness carry her to sleep and her last thought that raced through her head before complete darkness was the woman she met today and her beautiful smile.

♠♠♠

Elizabeth and Nyx were relaxing in the bath when suddenly Elizabeth released a long-closed mouth moan while fondling Nyx's chest. A sudden taste of sweet blackberries hit Elizabeth from nowhere and she could only moan at how delicious it was. Nyx was confused because Elizabeth's mana pools expanded at a rapid rate for unknown reasons. The gears in Nyx's head went full throttle as she tried searching for an answer, soon her mind found an explanation. Only it was so out of Elizabeth's reach that she almost didn't even consider it but the feeling she had was too strong. Nyx's used her mana to confirm her hypothesis and quickly found it confirmed. Aside from Elizabeth's mana, there was another and it was letting itself get devoured by the mana surrounding it.

"Eli, you truly are the most outstanding angel I've ever awakened." said Nyx's, her voice full of surprise.
"What's ha-ahh🤍-ppening to me?"
"You started corrupting that Höls Angel. Your desire to have her all to yourself created a seed of corruption in her. You are slowly going to remodel her into your tastes, and in turn, you are gaining power from her." As Nyx said this she relaxed in Elizabeth's embrace.
"So I'm brainwashing her into my liking?" Asked Elizabeth with a hint of concern.
"Wouldn't call it brainwashing per see rather a slow change in the person's preferences and the appearance in their darkest desires. They can fight against the corruption changing it from your default Lust corruption to something else. Worst or best of all depending on how you look at it the target will gain strength from the corruption. However, you need to keep the seed filled with your mana and slowly nurture it until the person fully accepts who they became and truly are." Nyx's explanation caused Elizabeth to have a sigh of relief.
"Can they detect it?" Inquired Elizabeth with a smile forming on her face.
"Hardly if I a fairy got fooled by it. They will probably miss diagnose it as I did and by the time they notice that it wasn't what they thought the seed would have rooted itself so deep into the person it would be deadly to remove it if not that they would never use mana again that's for sure."

"Looks like I need to play the long game again but if that means finally getting what I want then sure. Let's see how blind the eyes of justice truly are." Said Elizabeth giggling.
"How did you know that corrupting her too fast would lead to the seed getting noticed faster?" 
"Common sense. Radical changes in a person's behavior only happen when they experience the extremes, an example being the death of loved ones. People who suffered from that experience usually are a broken mess for at least months if not years if they don't know how to deal with it. If I want her changes to feel real I will need to put real pressure on her. This is where having multiple Höls Angels that are getting corrupted would be ideal. Capturing one while the other offers herself to trade places with the captured one or saving her hide both create tension but one is worry while the other is hate. No matter who I get to play with I still get stronger and the captured one still gets corrupted further." Elizabeth's smile widened as she imagined how many ways she could corrupt the girls she wanted.
"You truly are evil." Said Nyx with a light chuckle.
"The role of a hero never fit me." Sighed Elizabeth. "Yet you dreamt of being one." Cut in Nyx. "Well forgive me for hoping I could wash away all the blood the underworld left on me."
"And how was it, living in the overworld that is." Nyx was saddened as she could feel Elizabeth's mana change into sadness and anger.
"It's disgusting, people hide behind masks of kindness and generosity while trying to satisfy their selfish desires. Adults expect everything from their children and when they fail they beat them to the ground. Of course, the underworld is not without its faults but at least you know why the people are there and why you are there, everybody is honest you just need to see it." Elizabeth cupped a bit of water into her hand and let it fall into the tub full of it.

The mood was ruined and both of them knew but Nyx felt that she understood a little more about Elizabeth and her motives. She was like a chained monster that was chained all of its life and when it was freed its nightmare was realized. A nightmare that she had to chain herself to live a normal life.

"You will be going to school no? You have to put on a mask for that." Said Nyx.
"Putting on a mask and playing a role is easier than living a life where I hide from all my fears and now that I faced the worst there is no need to hold back." Standing up from behind Nyx Elizabeth got out of the bath.
"Most people would do that. They try to hold out until they break."
"Change is inevitable it's a lot better to accept your change and get used to it as soon as possible rather than to die because you refused to accept who you became." Elizabeth's tone was harsh as if stating a fact.

Nyx too got out of the bath and hugged Elizabeth closing her eyes and enjoying the girl's warmth. Nyx herself knew that would she not adapted to the situation she would likely be dead and knowing Elizabeth's background a bit even hiding her body would not have been an issue. Elizabeth got a towel and started drying herself and the woman behind her, Nyx just let the girl take care of her, and once she was done a long kiss was Elizabeth's reward for her hard work. They didn't even bother to get dressed as they could use their mana to create clothing. Elizabeth's outfit was a tight sports bra and yoga pants, Nyx seeing her daughter's outfit could only bite her lips. Nyx on the other hand went with her usual nightdress. Finally, Elizabeth opened a hidden door that lead to what looked like an armory.

"I was meaning to ask but how do you have those weapons? I'm pretty sure they are illegal in the Asian block of the world." Asked Nyx.
"Knowing the right people in the right circles can get more than just weapons. Implants, drugs, experimental tech anything you can get your hands on the black market can be smuggled into the block one way or another. But first how about I show you what I'm capable of and what I can do to easier get my hand on the thing you and I want?" 

Elizabeth's smile was akin to a world-class beauty that would charm both woman and man alike and in that moments Nyx felt that she could completely trust Elizabeth with all her knowledge and power.

24