Chapter 007 – The dream body
533 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nyx went into the armory to ask Elizabeth something. The moments she stepped into the armory she could smell oil and blood in the air. Elizabeth was to her left working on the body they created with coffee by her side. She didn't notice Nyx because of her forcing on what she was doing and her sight being blocked by the table the body was laying on. Nyx sneaked closer and once again looked over the fruits of Elizabeth's intense training with corruption. The body was 186 cm around a head taller than herself and it had enough muscle on it for it to show. It had raven black hair like the starless sky that reached the back of its knees. Elizabeth's love for piercings and tattoos was eminent in the body yet it was held back to a somewhat healthy degree. The face that Nyx lost her thought at as she looked at it had only piercings that being the tongue and ears. Both that could be covered. The middle part and the groin area were more extreme. Nyx looked at the body's breasts as they were both pierced with a  barbell and tattooed following the pattern on her arms and back. The tattoo on its right arm was a fox while on the left was a dragon and the back had a more tribal vibe to it. 

Nyx looked at the groin area and could not help but swallow her saliva. She had made herself a penis before but she never considered it to leave it there permanently. Elizabeth on the other hand was enthusiastic about it saying how she always admired those people and wanted to be just like them. For Nyx tho giving the penis, six barbell piercings was a bit too much the other thing she didn't even consider is keeping her pussy. The body had body genitals and both were functioning just like their real counterpart meaning she could be both pregnant and impregnate. Moving onto her legs they were slender yet muscular and the back's tribal tattoo continued here. Nyx thought that the body fit Elizabeth's personality and if her enthusiasm was anything to go by it was not her first time imagining her dream body.

"Eli-chan" Nyx finally decided to call out to her receiving no answer."Eli-chan!"
"Sec." replied Elizabeth.

Not even ten seconds passed and Elizabeth rolled out from under the body with black spots all across her hands and face.

"Can you look at our little oni for me?" asked Nyx "I don't think she is what we believed to her to be."
"Why?"
"She has a growing mana hearth and a lot more you'll see once you come to see her state." clarified Nyx.
"Well color me surprised. I'll be there in a second."

Elizabeth stood up and went to wash her hands. Once she was done Elizabeth went over to her desk in the armory and opened the left side's bottom drawer. She picked up a few different bottles of liquids and syringes. When she went out of the room and into the main room that was the middle of the house she could see the girl laying on the couch. Elizabeth went closer and could see the girl's silent but labored breathing. Once she put the things she brought with her onto the table she examined the girl more thoroughly. She put two of her fingers onto the girl's pulse and waited ten seconds. The pulse she felt was desynchronized Elizabeth concluded that the girl's hearts were not beating the same beat meaning her mana heart should be quite new.

"Yeah, she has a forming hearth that's for sure." Elizabeth said as she picked up a syringe and opened it. " I'll give her some painkillers, purified mana, and nutrients."
"Thank you Eli-chan. That idiot can't understand that living only off of mana is almost impossible for a human-like body." Stated Nyx.
"She looks quite thin. How long do you think she had to live only on mana?" Asked Elizabeth as she injected fluids into the girl's veins.
"From a month to four." said Nyx as she titled her head "Any more than that and her condition would be a lot worse."
"Do you think she just got dragged into all of it? Being an Angel I mean." Nyx nodded to Elizabeth's question "I have someone to look into it then." said Elizabeth with a sigh.

Elizabeth reached for the behind of her neck and pulled out a chip from it. She moved over to it over to the girl's neck and inserted it. Elizabeth's eyes briefly flashed red before she called somebody up using her OS.

"Got something to you need to look into for me." Elizabeth paused as she waited for an answer." Yamasaki Akane. I want to know everything." Elizabeth released a long sigh.
"Thank you Eli-chan."

Elizabeth turned to Nyx and pressed their lips together. A long kiss later that Elizabeth broke she just looked into Nyx's eyes.

"That should be everything for now. I want to stay and have fun with you but I'm almost finished with my body so I need to go back." stated Elizabeth
"Do you need help?"
"I'm finishing the calibration so no but you can watch if you want."

Nyx just nodded instead of answering and they went back into the armory. Elizabeth went under the body's neck once more while Nyx sat on a chair far back in the armory. Nyx looked around in the room and once again had an appreciation of how this room was organized. If she looked at the room from the door she sat on the back left corner that was dedicated to a supercomputer. In front of her was the operation corner where Elizabeth adjusted, repaired, and stored her body parts. On Nyx's right side was the gun corner full of foam that housed the guns Elizabeth liked to use and the ammo for them. In front of it was the alchemy lad where the girl brewed potions and stored the fluids that would keep her alive should her systems fail. Finally in front of her was the holo table.

"How do you get so many skills by the way?" asked Nyx as she looked at Elizabeth working.
"As you know any transaction is tracked by the government so they can keep criminal activity in check. Those who work in the underworld however are mostly paying in real items such as gold or knowledge crystals. I got paid in both back in the day and a lot of my skills are just perfected versions of the base skill I received." Answered Elizabeth.
"What are knowledge crystals?"
"Even you don't know? Well, people even only hear rumors about the drainer in there but essentially it's just a machine that drains your experience in certain skills and puts them into a crystal. If someone with mana gets their hands on one you just need to suck it up and bam you have the skill." Explained Elizabeth.
"Isn't it just like being implanted with the knowledge the same?"
"No, with mana you have the feeling with it to guide you. With implants not so much."
"Huh, interesting."

Nyx just looked at Elizabeth as she pulled out a chip and put it into the body's neck. As she closed her eyes Nyx asked another question.

"Have you thought about the fact that your Angel form is way too different from that?"
"Yes. Seeing how we used corruption to create this body I thought about using it to change when I use my Angel form." Answered Elizabeth
"Just like me then."

Elizabeth looked at Nyx with a smile on her face. Elizabeth beckoned her to come closer as she was finished with the body. They moved the body into a chair and after that Elizabeth brought out four cables. Elizabeth sat in a similar chair that her other body sat stripped of her topside.

"So I plug screw these into you?" Asked Nyx.
"Yeah, there should be a few slots in my spine that you can fit them into." Said Elizabeth as she 
"Found them." Nyx screwed the cables in. "What are these anyway?"
"They will keep me alive while I'm not in a body. Thank you for the help mother"
"Should we do what I suggested after this?"
"Yeah, but first I got to transfer either way so let's do it." Answered Elizabeth
"On it Eli-chan!" answered Nyx.

Nyx stepped back while Elizabeth leaned forward. Elizabeth closed her eyes and focused on opening her back so that her spine and brain could be taken out. Nyx looked at the brain of Elizabeth and was shocked at protected her brain and spine were. Elizabeth's brain was protected by plastic and metal not even a piece of bone could be found in her skull. Nyx slowly lifted it out and started unplugging the wiring that was connecting the brain to the body. She slowly brought over the girl's brain behind her new body and used her corruption to open the body's backside. As she slowly lowered the brain into the body. Soon the body itself started to swallow the brain like goo or slime. Nyx went in front of Elizabeth's new body and the girl rose, breathing rapidly.

"Did it succeed?" Asked Elizabeth between breaths.
"Yes, Eli-chan. All is going as expected." Stated Nyx. 
"I can never get used to being transferred." Said Elizabeth as she finally caught her breath.

Elizabeth quickly went over safety precautions such as full movement of fingers, arms and a system check that scanned her insides for problems. All was green so Elizabeth relaxed and offered her hands to Nyx.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Asked Nyx worried.
"Now you are having doubts? I get to live my life not having to fear that if any part of my body malfunctions I die. This is my chance to live a somewhat human life even if I'm not human biologically" Answered Elizabeth.

Nyx just nodded and both of them got ready. Elizabeth coated her brain and spine into mana while Nyx pulled them closer to the crystal heart that was inside Elizabeth's body. Soon the girl's body began to heat up and sweat profusely. She felt like her body was heated glass and it was pulled to its breaking point. After that came a sting like no other. Soon she could see black reptile scale-like spots starting to appear all over her body. Soon she started to grow a tail thankfully the chair's backside was open and it could grow without blockage. Not much time later the modifications were finished and Elizabeth was breathing heavily.

"By the Devourer. I'll bring a mirror." said Nyx as she quickly rushed out of the room.

On the other hand, Elizabeth could barely see her focus was still on coating her last bit of really humane parts with mana. Nyx brought back a full-length mirror and set it in front of Elizabeth. Sending a bit of mana to reenergize the girl so that she could see her from in its glory. What she saw amazed her. Her body was tainted by corruption. Porcelain white skin adored by black veins and draconic scales on some spots. Dragon horns were protruding from her head while they somewhat glowed with a violet color. Her face didn't change aside from having wine-red eyes and black scleras. To her surprise, she grew another penis while the form has changed. They grew knot and their end grew little barbs.  Finally, a fully black draconic tail grew from the end of her spine.

"I became a half-freak." Elizabeth smiled. "How fascinating. My body is so beautiful."
"You truly became a goddess of corruption Eli-chan. Even more so than me." Said Nyx with a big grin on her face. "I think this is your real form."
"What do you mean?" asked Elizabeth as she looked over her body.
"This would have been the form you would have taken had you had a human body when I awakened your powers." Answered Nyx.

Elizabeth just smiled at Nyx and went over to her took the mirror out of her hands and put it in one of the corners of the room. Then she slowly walked back to Nyx swaying her hips with grace in her every move. Elizabeth soon found out as she kissed Nyx that the transformation was not just visual.

I have a lengthened tongue. How fascinating this body truly is.

Elizabeth could feel in her throat as her tongue came out of hiding thanks to the piercings they were fitted with. She wrapped her tongue around Nyx's and tried pleasuring the woman's tongue with the barbells as best as she could. After a good few minutes of making out Elizabeth finally let Nyx breathe a little.

"Fuck, you were right about those piercings. Its an experience to be kissed by someone who has those." Said Nyx.
"Langue mother or I'll punish that naughty mouth." Said Elizabeth as she breathed into Nyx's ears.
"I wonder how the fuck do you plan to puni-Hmm?!"

Before Nyx could even finish her sentence Elizabeth's tongue forced its way inside her mouth and kissed her with such vigor that her mind melted. Elizabeth picked up the woman, undressed her using her tentacles. Nyx soon found herself on the holo table with her hands bound above her head by Elizabeth's new tail.

"Your punishment shall be having to endure the full pleasure this body could bring." Said Elizabeth, eyes full of need.

All I want to say is that I'll understand if you drop this novel after this chapter. Aside from that thank you for reading.

12