Chapter 008 – Flames of Love
766 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth's right index finger slowly traced around Nyx's left nipple. Nyx could feel that Elizabeth started to pump her mana essence into her and its type was lust creating an agonizing pleasure. Nyx looked Elizabeth in the eyes and to the girl she could see the need in the woman's eyes. Yet, she denied it and switched sides while signaling Nyx to keep quiet by bringing her index finger to her mouth. Nyx's mind finally realized what the girl meant when by punishment. Elizabeth just enjoyed watching Nyx's silent moans all the while waiting for the woman's breaking point. Finally, a quiet moan escaped Nyx's lips yet in the silent room it was louder enough to be heard clearly. Elizabeth stopped at that moment and leaned closer to Nyx's left ear.

"Let me see your true form and I promise to be gentle." Whispered Elizabeth
"I don't know what are you talking about."
"Feeling defiant I see."
"KYAA!"

Nyx didn't even have enough time to comprehend what Elizabeth said she was flipped onto her belly her breasts pressing against the black holo table. Elizabeth was merciless and forced both of her penises into Nyx filling both of the woman's holes. Nyx on the other hand unprepared for the pleasure and arched her back unit she hit two soft pillows that were Elizabeth's breasts. Not wasting any time Elizabeth pinched the woman's rock-hard nipple and made Nyx lose to her ever-building climax. Finally having fogged the woman's mind enough she went in for what she initially wanted. Using her tentacles she invaded Nyx's body and searched for her hearth. Once she found it she ripped the tiny layer of mana that was now protecting it. This caused an imminent change in the woman's appearance.

"Now this is what I wanted to see." Whispered Elizabeth

Nyx grew a pair of wings and a halo materialized above her head. Their color was an ash-like grey which Elizabeth found more than captivating. She finally released Nyx's tied hand and held them like a lover while slowly moving her hips to pleasure the woman. 

"You think I wouldn't notice how you tried healing your damaged hearth all this time?"

Elizabeth's voice carried a hint of sadness with it to which Nyx couldn't reply. Elizabeth felt a turmoil of emotion through her connection with Nyx.

"The moments we met we felt a connection even if I reacted the way I did. Last week I felt like I finally have a mother but Nyx we are more than that. I can feel your emotions just as you can feel mine but that doesn't mean I know why they are there. I fucked up by not saying I want you to heal first before we go into something more brutal. I..."

Before Elizabeth could finish her sentence Nyx flapped her wings to flip herself to be face to face with the girl and kissed her. The kiss was gentle like a lover's affectionate embrace.

"You are brave you know? When somebody gets burned by fire they don't usually put their hands in it. I can feel that you have a very painful memory connected to love yet you try to love me all the same. I couldn't fathom the worry you would have for me had I told you I was at death's door when you found me. To think that you..."

This time it was Elizabeth's turn to kiss Nyx. She slowly moved her hips so that her genitals could finally return to her lover's warm embrace. As both penises got their knots into their respective hole Nyx broke the kiss and moaned to her heart's content. Both of them could feel the other forgetting the rest of the world and focusing on the pleasure they could bring to the other. Elizabeth moved her hips faster and faster while hitting Nyx's g-spot as well as hitting her womb's entrance at an intense speed. For minutes nothing but moans and flesh pounding against flesh could be heard from the room they were in.

"Make me cum Eli! Make this already fallen angel fall even deeper!" Shouted Nyx.

Elizabeth just hugged the woman and started pounding while Nyx just reaffirmed the hug. This caused their breasts to be pressed together and the thrust had enough strength behind them to rub their nipples together. Seconds later Elizabeth exploded into Nyx sending the woman into orgasm just as quickly. Just as the first string of cum reached the woman's womb she pulled out her penises just enough for the tip to be left in and her next thrust was powerful enough to get her swollen knots into Nyx's holes. Nyx could feel herself getting knotted while feeling the barbed head of the dick in her cunt trying to go into her cervix so she locked her legs behind Elizabeth for a bit more force. The woman felt as the hot cum coated her insides and the change it brought with it.

"Beautiful..." 

Elizabeth didn't see much of what happened to Nyx but the wings she could see became raven black. Nyx soon loosened the hug and looked into Elizabeth's eyes. Nyx's magenta eyes were surrounded by the same black sclera she had. The halo on top of her head had the same color as her wings and it looked as if her halo was leaking dark ash that was carried by the non-existent wind. The girl's attention was on something else entirely. A kiss just as fierce as their love before made them moan into each other mouths.

"Such a fine taste of apricot chocolate. A refined flavor that befits you." Said Elizabeth between breaths.
"A taste that would not be possible without apricots or chocolate." Nyx just licked her lips as she said that.
"Ready for round two?" Asked Elizabeth with a grin.
"More than ready." Answered Nyx.

Elizabeth pulled her penises out of Nyx giving the woman pleasure every time one of the barbells or barbs caught her walls. For the next few hours, all that could be heard from the armory were moaning. By the end, the room smelled of nothing but cholocate, apricot, and strawberry. Thanks to her new body Elizabeth was far from tired so she could carry where ever they needed to go. Thanks to her new body she didn't even break a sweat while carrying Nyx to their bedroom in a princess carry.

"Shouldn't you at least clean up?" asked Nyx tired.
"I will after I got you into my bed but it won't be hard considering they are all of our bodily fluids are just mana so I can just suck them back into me." replied Elizabeth energetically
"Gonna go out?" asked Nyx.
"Yeah, I have more mana than I'm comfortable sleeping with." Answered Elizabeth as she changed back to her original form.
"Go then show them the little villain we created for them." Said Nyx with a smile as she closed her eyes.
"I'll be back in little."

Elizabeth caressed Nyx's cheeks before she went out of the room. She also checked up on the girl sleeping on the couch before returning to the armory. Akane was still out cold just like how she expected her to be. She sucked up all their bodily fluid just like she said she would before asking the help of Samantha.

"Can you help me search for a lone female Angel?" asked Elizabeth as she searched for her cup of coffee
"I advise you to not drink alcohol before potentially dangerous operations."  said the robotic voice in the armory
"And I advise you to shut the fuck up before I potentially change your voice modulator into a Kawaii Girl one." said Elizabeth
"You should let it go. Her life is in no mortal danger. You still have the bad habit of driving those voices out with alcohol or drugs." Said Samantha
"Says the one whose system would go haywire if we divide by zero in it."
"That is a potential future that can happen not a potential past that never happened." 
"Just shut up and do what I asked before I really order that voice modulator."

Elizabeth looked at the holo table as she said that. In an instant, the table lit up and showed the location of an empty warehouse. One bright yellow point was against a dozen or so red ones. Elizabeth just smiled as she looked over the profile of the one she was about to attack. She drank her "coffee" and searched for two things she wanted to bring with her.  One was pink liquid the other was a box with a switch on it. Then she opened a portal to her desired location and went through quietly. Darkness cloaked her entire body while the fight in front of her was bather in the light thanks to the ceiling laps. Elizabeth just watched as the girl clad in flames slaughtered the wolf-looking beast that attacked her. The girl's flaming fist tore the beasts to pieces while also burning them. Elizabeth flipped the switch on the box as the girl killed the last wolf and put it on one of the shelves near her then she started clapping.

"My what a gorgeous fighting style. Do you mind teaching those to Onee-chan?" asked Elizabeth with a smile on her face

Her answer came in a fireball straight to her face which she deflected with a mana shield.

"Fight little soul. Fight with everything you go so that I can end your nightmare." Said the girl to which Elizabeth just giggled "What's so funny?"
"A nightmare? Don't make me laugh. It's been a dream ever since I picked up my fortune bringer. This is the choice I made just like the choice I made to come here and play with you Sally-chan." Elizabeth's smile crept the girl a bit out.
"No one in their right mind would take a Synth's deal! Whatever they gave you it was not worth it!" Shouted Sally.
"They gave me power! Power to take what I always wanted!"

Screamed Elizabeth as she launched her chains towards Sally. The girl nimbly dodged the chains while Elizabeth called them back. Sally reached towards the back of her neck before her face paled.

"Ara ara, did you think you could escape Onee-chan by calling reinforcements?" Elizabeth's tone was full of mockery.

Sally on the other hand just took her jacket off and shirt off throwing them onto the ground. Elizabeth just licked her lips as she looked at the girl's sizable breasts that were covered by a sports bra. Suddenly flames burst forth from Sally's body covering the girl by making a flame armor around her. Elizabeth was not unaffected by the heat and she just took off her leather jacket throwing it into the air and reshaping her shirt into a tank-top. Both of them took a stance Elizabeth with a smile on her face while Sally with a neutral expression tried to focus. Sally was the first one to attack with quick jabs. All of them miss except for the one Elizabeth caught. Her left arm was in a simple wrist lock but before she could escape it she felt her body being lifted. Elizabeth's left arm was under Sally's crotch and she lifted and slammed the girl into the concrete floor of the warehouse.

Air was forced out of her lungs creating flames with such heat that forced Elizabeth to retreat. The girl hopped onto her feet and just as she regained her footing the flames covered her once more but this time there were more. This time Elizabeth was the instigator. Her heavy and quick punches forced Sally to evade them. After a dozen or so blows one of them connected sending the girl back a few feet. The flames once again spread further. Sally stomped in Elizabeth's direction creating a wall of flame that traveled quite fast. Elizabeth just erected a mana shield in front of her to block the flame wall.

"Quite the good warm-up before our exercise but can we end it soon? I'd like to get started." 

As Elizabeth said this the girl's flames crawled further along her body and finally her neutral expression broke turning into anger. She summoned a claymore before pointing it toward Elizabeth.

The most important rule is still keeping your emotions in check. It'll be worth corruption you Sally-chan.

Sally fired a salvo of her most powerful spell. The beam of fire was imminently swallowed by one of Elizabeth's portals and by another returned to its sender. Sally was more than surprised by this and almost failed to dodge her own attack. Elizabeth didn't waste a second and sent one of her chains out. The girl defended herself with her left arm which promptly got pierced by the chain's spiky head. The chain crawled along her arm until it reached her shoulders. The girl was horrified blood was everywhere and her OS was flashing with red light causing her flames to die out. Suddenly she was launched towards Elizabeth her arm torn from the shoulder in the process. 

"Quite the nice arm you have here. Now, this is where the real fun begins."

Sally pushed herself up and looked at Elizabeth but before she could say anything her lips were stolen. Elizabeth's hands were on her cheeks while a liquid was forced into her mouth. The unexpected situation caused the girl to swallow the liquid some even going down the wrong way. Elizabeth released the kiss and let the girl cough as she expected the girl to breathe in some of it. 

"You don't need to be afraid Sally-chan. Onee-chan will be very gentle with you."

14