Chapter 009 – Lovely Flames
989 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Warning this chapter contains rape!

Sally could feel heat gathering around her stomach area. The heat was not unwelcome like when she used her abilities rather it was quite pleasant as it slowly traveled down to the place in between her legs. Sally's mind forgot about the rest of the world, flipped herself onto her plump but with her right arm, and impatiently reached down with her remaining arm to her sacred place to touch herself. The woman in front of her, Elizabeth quickly grabbed said hand and kissed the girl again this time however the girl didn't resist. The sweet taste Sally felt while kissing Elizabeth was that of the most expensive apricot chocolate. While Elizabeth felt the spicy sour taste of oranges and chilly. Their tongues explored each other mouths as they hungered for the other's taste. Finally, Elizabeth broke the kiss a trail of saliva still connecting the two girls that Elizabeth broke by licking her lips.

"What have you done to me?" asked Sally as Elizabeth started to rub her toned stomach.
"Overdosed you a little with my mana. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to watch your show but I would rather be a part of it." Said Elizabeth as she reached Sally's lower lips.

Sally was captivated by Elizabeth's slow hand and looked at the hand with longing. Elizabeth obliged to said gaze and gently pushed down on the girl's love button as she reached her lower lips.

"My, someone became quite sweaty because of our little warm-up." said Elizabeth as she slowly slipped her middle finger into the girl's pussy drawing out a moan from the girl. "Isn't it crazy seconds ago we were fighting a deadly battle yet now here I am preparing you to be my little midnight snack."
"Rele-aahh❤-se me!"

Sally could feel that Elizabeth was serious about "eating" her up so she tried to escape from the woman's arms. Elizabeth rewarded her attempt by massaging her g-spot and rubbing her clit at the same time. She saw how frightened the girl was and decide to slow down to a snail's pace which frustrated the girl.

"I could release you but how will you deal with this heat inside your womb in wonder? Will you ask your friends for their little dicks so that it ends letting them pump all of your holes with cum until you faint? Or will you let me offer you a helping hand to free you of your condition?" Asked Elizabeth as she slowly drew out her finger.
"This is your fault that I became like this!" Said Sally hissing through her teeth.
"Maybe. But it could have been worse you know? The amount you swallowed was way too much so I had to dilute it by swirling your mana around mine that is inside you." Elizabeth leaned closer to Sally's ear. "So who's it going to be? It's me, right?"

Elizabeth's whisper was unheard by Sally as she tried to endure the woman's finger slipping out of her. Elizabeth finally pulled out brushing against the girl's clit and avoiding her hand that looked like the girl's attempt at voicelessly saying who she wanted. Elizabeth tilted her head back, lifted her hand, and let the love juices drip into her mouth as she savored the taste of the girl's love juices and mana. She could not get enough of the flavor as she deepthroated her middle finger moaning in the process. 

Sally was captivated even tho she knew what she was going to do was borderline illegal but the heat in her body was just increasing. She felt that Elizabeth was not here to hurt her rather she was here to satisfy herself while making someone else feel just as good. Her mind and body which were forcefully pushed into heat by Elizabeth's mana came up whit a plan that if she could satisfy the woman she could also save her and her plan would succeed if Elizabeth was just a kitten and not a beast of lust. Sally gives in to her lust by pulling Elizabeth's finger out of her mouth and kissing the woman. Elizabeth was a bit surprised but accepted the kiss, but soon dominated the war of their tongues.

"Onee-chan is so glad you chose her. To be honest I don't think I would have let them have you." Said Elizabeth as she summoned a ball of black goo and dropped it onto Sally's pants. "Onee-chan will be gentle like she said but you got to promise me one thing. Okay?" Sally just nodded. "No holding back on your desires."

 Elizabeth smiled and lowered her lips onto the girl's breasts kissing them over the sports bra that was bulging because of her erect nipples. The goo on her legs and Elizabeth's constant kisses made her close her eyes, riding the wave of pleasure. Sally moaned as she felt one of her nipples getting a hot slimy bath. Her remaining hand pulled Elizabeth closer deforming her breast and making the woman gently bite her nipple as her tongue brushed the top of her erect nipple. Elizabeth released the girl's nipple from her mouth with a loud pop and traced her finger to Sally's now clothesless nether region. Elizabeth looked into the girl's eyes, kissed her lips, and slowly laid kisses along with tracing her hands along her skin until she reach Sally's nether region with her mouth. 

The black goo gathered into Elizabeth's left hand forming a ball, in the meantime, Sally got laid on her back by the woman's tentacles. They were soft, warm, and dry preventing Sally from feeling the cold of the concrete. The girl could see Elizabeth throwing the goo into her mouth, chewing it a bit, and then letting out her tongue. Sally thought that the woman transformed herself with her power jet Elizabeth just returned it into its natural state. Elizabeth used her tongue to wrap around the girl's clit giving it a few squeezes before lowering her head to pleasure the girl. 

She started by kissing and gently bitting Sally's thighs slowly making her way towards the more than wet slit. Sally endured the teasing as quiet moans escaped her mouth and her mind screamed with questions. Why was she just teasing her? What brought back from her dazed state was Elizabeth's chuckle and an increase in pleasure. Sally quickly released the black hair in her hand which let Elizabeth return to her teasing. As their eyes met the girl could see the mocking eyes she was locked with. Elizabeth was only going to tease the girl and that was conveyed through her eyes. Sally grabbed the back of the woman's head and pushed her teasing tongue into her sacred place. Elizabeth noticed that the girl was finally somewhat true to her urges so she decided to reward her.

A scream-like moan traveled through the mostly empty warehouse as Elizabeth pushed her tongue inside Sally's cunt. The woman's tongue quickly reached the spot where the girl's hymen was supposed to be. Once she found out about this she just looked at Sally with a knowing grin while pushing her tongue further into her hole. Soon Elizabeth reached the deepest place in Sally's slit and with her long appendage started to lick the entrance of the girl's womb. The sensation was so alien to Sally that she squirted into Elizabeth's mouth. The woman drank everything and tasted the girl even in her girl-cum. Satisfied with just for now she retreated her tongue and stood up.  Elizabeth summoned another goo ball and threw it at Sally. The goo covered the tired girl who was slowly drifting off to sleep. 

"Hope next time you last longer, Sally-chan~." said Elizabeth in a somewhat seductive tone.

♠♠♠

A loud groan could be heard in the infirmary as Sally slowly woke up from her sleep. Maya went over to her while dragging her chair with her and waited until Sally was fully awake.

"How late is it?" Asked Sally with a hoarse voice as she looked at Maya.
"9:47 am. You were out for about eight and a half hours." Answered the woman.

Sally lifted both of her arms to slap her face a bit when she remembered her arm should have been torn off. As she looked over her left arm and could see the joint parts were exposed plain to the world that the hand was mechanical. 

"Quite the high-end model but knowing you, you're gonna go replace it with something that almost resembles a human hand. Also please look at your body." Said Maya.

Sally looked down at her body which was covered in black spots. They slowly detached from her body rose and disappeared slowly revealing scales on her hand and legs. Her mind was too tired to even be worried about what happened to her.

"Just so you know whatever the succubus queen has done to you she gave you power."Said the nurse
"The Succubus Queen?" asked Sally.
"Yeah command officially named her after this incident. Also, before it was like this those things were a goo that protected you from harm and also covered your body."

Sally's face was flustered as she remembered what Elizabeth had done to her yet her jaw clenched in rage.

"But that's just a side note let's talk about what she has done to you...."

♠♠♠

Sally was going towards the training rooms when she saw an older couple hugging each other. The woman was crying into the man's chest and he tried consoling her with everything he had. She guessed they were the Ichijou twin's parents. She knew how bad it was to accept something this horrific that so she just bowed deeply leaving rather than conveying her condolences. She reached her locker and changed from the white t-shirt, jeans, and slippers she got to her training gear. Sally then went to the training room warmed up and did her usual routine thinking that it would clear her mind.

She should be killed me. Then no one would have to mourn my death.

She hit the punching bag so hard with her left hand that the chains holding it up snapped. Even the leather hitting the floor did not break the girl out of her daze. The long workout on the other hand forced her to sit down.

"I don't want to see you on the other side until you are a wrinkly old lady with twenty-seven cats okay, Nee-chan?"

"You must be fired up to get revenge on her if you look like that."

Sally looked back to find Neko standing at the door looking at her. Sally had her scales shown and sometimes a bit of fire lit up on her arm. She brought over Sally's bottle filled with water and handed it to the tired girl.

"How are you after the commander's lecture?" Asked Neko to which Sally just sighed.
"Good, although I didn't get much of a scolding for not following protocol." stated Sally.
"Why?" asked back Neko.
"Welp firstly I found your code black. Second, I survived. Third, brought back intelligence on The Succubus Queen." said Sally while counting on her fingers.
"That's her name now, isn't it?" Neko leaned close to Sally's ear "What kind of punishment did you get?" asked the cat-girl.

Sally looked at the girl terrified then remembered that Neko was Elizabeth's first "victim". She just looked down and put her head in between her knees to hide her beat red face.

"Does it feel good to rub salt in my wounds?" asked Sally in a pouty voice.
"I find it ironic that's all. All of us thought The Succubus Queen was someone of normal background but now with you being defeated it's concerning." said Neko in a serious tone.
"Even Samantha didn't give the commander any information declaring her someone who is helping mankind." stated Sally as she massaged her temples.
"The Queen didn't get any info out of Sammy. Interesting." noted Neko
"Yeah from what I heard it kinda sounded like she was being blackmailed, to be honest." 

As soon as Sally finished her sentence the cat-girl started to chuckle. The girl just took another sip of her water and waited for Neko to finish.

"Sorry. It's just that she is soo interesting I could not hold myself back. Everything became so abnormal the moment she showed herself to the world." Neko still chuckled a bit when she said this.
"You are pretty obsessed with her." noted Sally
"It goes back to why I wanted to be an Angel! To escape my normal life and find something truly interesting!" Said Neko excited
"Just don't go too overboard." stated Sally chuckling.
"Trust me just this once that she is someone from a sad background and she is just being forced into doing all this." said Neko keenly "Or the complete opposite of it." 
"What is she, an otome game character?" asked Sally lifting one of her eyebrows "Also she said it was the second."
"I would rather say she is the end of the book villain in a holo-novel but yeah it's almost the same. To be honest, I'm surprised you understood that reference."  said Neko as she scratched her cheeks
"Yeah I don't know much about it but there was someone who taught me a few things about it." stated Sally as she looked into the distance.

The two girls continued their talk enjoying each other's company. After Neko left Sally felt what it was like to have at least someone to who you can speak freely without minding what you say. 

I'm sorry for the lack of chapter last week but I got too caught up in "researching" not usual games on how they write R-18 scenes and when I got to writing the chapter it was already Sunday. So I decided to continue my research and write the chapter this week while furthering my knowledge of unusual adult content. Also, a quick question would you like to have an unused ideas comment whenever I cut something from a chapter for some reason? (Have sample in the comments.) Thank you for reading and hope you have a wonderful day!

12