Chapter 14: The need for inspiration
848 13 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good ole' Magnus strolled through the hallways of site 17, looking around for interesting things. He took his own sweet time. Time was stopped after all. Sure, only in the localised area of the entire site. However, he felt that it was enough.

First, he did not want o deal with the consequences of stopping an entire world in time. Magnus did not know how stopping a planet or galaxy would impact it and its surroundings since it was not chained down to a "ground".

Second, he was confident that he was not the only thing that could move in stopped time. He wanted to see these objects that could resist temporal manipulations.

Finally, if there are beings that could move within stopped time. He hoped that they would locate and come to him. He wanted to meet god-like beings after all.

Magnus felt excited. He did not know what he would find behind these numbered doors. He had read about the SCP Foundation in his past life. However, he had only briefly read about interesting monsters and items that sometimes popped up on his search engine. There was the ever infamous plague doctor, leviathan, hard to kill lizard... etc. In short, he was no expert.

He knew that if he were to travel the universe he would need items to aid him. While he could create them on the fly, he preferred to be prepared.

In addition, he wanted to find inspiration. The downside of being overpowered was that it becomes difficult to improve oneself very quickly. If there were ways, they would be too complicated and would require sacrifices. 

For example, he wanted to use his ability to ascend to higher planes like the fourth or fifth dimensions. He called it verticle dimension travelling. He theorised that ascending the planes vertically would upgrade(?) his soul or being.

However, he was reluctant to do so. There were many dangers in ascending vertically. Unknown variables that may hinder his growth. So, he put it off for now.

16