Chapter: 1
1.1k 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Born into a world where women are powerful more than men. I was forced into hiding by my fallen comrades.

My mother abandoned me when I was young and tried to rape me ever since she discovered that I have special abilities. She said it was to give birth to a blessing child. Goodluck though, my father opposed it and let me escape. Sadly, because I've escaped, they executed my father in public and slashed his head in front of the crowds.

And after that, it was a total living hell. Day by day, I had to hide that I have special powers. I couldn't even trust my comrades because they sometimes sell me out for some gold, even though we've shared a long bond. 

I continued hiding thereafter but not like I can keep escaping forever. And just like I expected, that day came to me. One day, I got caught and thrown into a cell by mercenaries. Ready to be sold to the nobles, in the middle of the moving cargo on a dark road. In the middle of silence, I heard some footsteps growing closer. I was blind folded so I couldn't literally see a thing. Even so, I'm legitimately frightened. 

Clang!

The lock of my cage opened and since I've already given up on hope, I didn't even try to escape, instead waited till the blindfolds of mine were taken away and a beautiful person with snow hair welcomed me with a smile.

"Did I make you wait for too long?"

It was a face I'm familiar with. Immediately, my world turned upside down. It was someone I always wanted to escape to after my mother. She was….

"Cherri….."

My younger sister, Cherri.

Cherri let out a series of evil laughs before grabbing my chin and stealing a kiss.

"Muwhagffhaggry—"

It lasted for a minute. And for another minute. It lasted so long to the point I even blacked out. All I could see before I blackout was her delighted eyes. 

I thought I've finally escaped from her. Ever since I left the household and dad got executed, she's been chasing after me without a break. I didn't know why, but I don't think it's because of my special abilities, instead, she wants something else from me.

The next thing I woke up, she's next to me, sleeping on my thighs like a baby. I don't know whether I should wake her up or not, but I couldn't help to unconsciously touch my lips as I stared at her innocent face.

Even though she had chased after me for so long, she actually had done no harm. After all, she couldn't even catch me every time so I guess that's why she couldn't do any harm. Even so, I felt no danger being around her.

Returning to reality, I slowly scanned the whole surrounding we're currently at.

Only then I realized we were sleeping in a large bed. It was a familiar bed.

"Isn't this…. My room?!"

It was my old room from my old household.

If we're back here that means….

I slowly landed her head on the soft bed before slowly walking towards the door to the exit. Peeking out my head outside the door, I saw a maid about to come in with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"....A- Ah…. Errr…. It seems you're awake now, young master."

"Young master?!" 

And from that, Cherri woke up like a lion and began searching the surrounding area, and after spotting me, she swiftly dashed in hurry and pinned me down to the ground.

"Don't escape. I won't let you get away again! Ever!"

I could see from her eyes how determined she was to keep me with her. Even so, my resolve is already firm. Since I know I can reason with her, I'll try to change her mind by words. After all, I can't stay for too long knowing I've returned here. Since she brought me back here, that means only one thing. That mother would try to rape me again since she knows I'm finally back home.

I fought back and held her hands.

"I know you're still the Cherri that I know! Please! Let me escape! Just this once, remember me as your brother."

Cherri shoved away my hands and stepped back. It looks like she's having a mental breakdown since she's shaking her head from denial.

I slowly stood up, ready to run to the door, only to see the maid staring at me with weird eyes.

"No, you can't~"

And after that, Cherri finally calmed down and returned to herself.

"Was it because you're scared of mother?"

Dejectedly, I nodded my head as I began to speak of the truth.

"Father died because of me. Mother wants to bear my child, that's why I ran away! Please understand me!"

"I know that."

Cherri smiled like earlier before tilting her head.

"Why do you think she'll be a problem..?"

"Because she'll probably try to rape me again!!"

Cherri's smile changed into an even more joyful smile.

"That's why I killed her~"

"Eh?"

"Didn't you hear what I said? I killed her~~"

"W- When…?"

"When she tried to lay her filthy hand from my beloved brother~~"

"....Eh, after our father's death?"

"Yeaaahhh~~ I even made it looks like as if she died from shock even though it's from a special fruit that has poison. Aren't I cool~~?"

"....Then, is her corpse in a graveyard…?"

"No~ Silly brother, of course I stole it from her grave. I even had to dig it for 10 hours, geez. Labor sure is tough."

"Then where did you place her corpse??"

Instead of saying anything, she slowly walks towards my old closet and opens it revealing a rotting corpse that's almost been bone. Luckily, the maid couldn't see it because she's still right outside.

"Taaadaaa~~! It's our rotten to the bone rotting asshole rapist lolicon pedophile alabama shithole of a mother~~!!"

21