C2
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mandate of blooming roses, "D" or it's full name Disaster used to be another perfect replica of the modern world but with magical elements present. This world was actually an experimentation towards fantasy elements that was present in Enamor and Rune. 

Rune being progressed with the era of the witches and Enamor with it's slightly magical encounters, aka monsters. Brashly, Enamor was the world Rosie liked from many. It was beautiful because it was a perfect project but she had forgotten about the personalities of humans and natives. 

Swan was flourishing as usual, and Rosie glanced at it halfway; watching as how the buildings have gained the sizes of tall skyscrapers. She then looked at her written filled paper with interest as she leaned backwards, trying to move her hands to attempt curing her sore muscles. 

Disaster was a perfect place to make her game in. Just a little bit of tweaks in it's design along with Beanie's accompaniment. A thousand years flashed by in that single world and humanity totally was extinct. 

Rosie stood up and wiped the broken buildings inside that sandbox and began creating a world similar to modern, classical, and any of the eras as she placed a blurry dome around each. Making them have separate compartments. 

She then moved to San, and gathered it's scientific progression — Intellectual Life (AIs) and made herself her own that would become the system of the game. It took Rosie a very long time, but with her ability to control how time flows, she was able to slow down the proceeding time and her creation only took about seven hours at most. 

System 0425 — or called as Bias now. The system Rosie made was connected to Enamor, Disaster and the final world that'll give most help, Gloom. Since the game Rosie had in mind was no ordinary one, she needed horror elements to appear and Gloom that has been running as an underworld was a perfect place to recruit employees. 

She made thousands of ghosts, spirits, zombies and monsters and began to put them in their designated compartment under different levels and such. For relatively newbies and low level players, the monsters they had to face were weak before ascending specifically in which category they'll reach.

 


 

“May the holy daughter of the creator God be with us.” 

It had been ten thousand years since the girl who proclaimed to be the daughter of God died after sacrificing herself for the better of the world. The classical era with knights, nobles, aristocracy and the age of enlightenment had ended and had entered the twentieth century where technology advanced steadily. 

After the sacrifice of the daughter of God, monsters depleted and the world entered the state of peace... Which was of course, not true. Wars still appeared, and since they lost an enemy that patrolled a territory they were once out of reach with, man-made fights began to resurface again...

“The mass has ended. May we return home with peace.” A priest spoke, his voice filled with virtue as he waved his hand into the air. 

His red and white clothing carefully merged with the floor's rosy design while behind his back was a statue of a peerless woman in red dress; floating with her body facing upwards, blue waves rolled beneath her figure. 

“Oi, Wilson, what are looking a daze for?” 

A youth clad in white shirt and blue pants had the hem of his shirt tugged by his friend, Michael. Wilson broke free from his daze and looked at his friend with cocked eyebrows, “Am I? Sorry.”

“Hehe, that's nothing.” Michael chuckled as he went front. Wilson followed him from behind as the two exited the church. 

The tranquil silence from the inside vanished when they felt the outside air. Loud noises from people crowding their own, bustled with liveliness. 

“Are you going home after this? Don't you wanna stay a little bit longer? I'm going to meet Joshua later and having you tad a long would be fine.” Michael scratched his neck as he looked at the youth who had shook his head. 

“I'm going to pass.” Wilson said, “Today is holiday and I hope to spend time with Jessica."

“!” Michael's face changed and he looked at Wilson with surprise, “Eh? Your dating Jessica already?”

“Yes.” Wilson immediately hid his blushing face. “We just became official yesterday.”

“But didn't you two just met two days before? How could you two be together so fast! Wilson, are you really clear about your feelings?” Michael worriedly asked. 

Wilson looked at him and nodded, ”Of course I'm clear about myself. I like her, she likes me. Now we're dating.”

Michael sighed and shook his head. Wilson wondered about what's the action's meaning was, but Michael already bid his byes to him and had ready walked far. 

As he followed his road towards the restaurant he had reserved a date with Jessica with, Wilson heard his ringtone ringing like crazy and he frowned. 

“Who's texting me?” Wilson asked himself before fishing out his phone from his pants' pocket. His touchscreen flashed with color as the messenger icon on the lock screen flicked with a number he was unfamiliar with. 

“What's this? New scam ideal?” Wilson grumpily mumbled as he dragged the number into reporting spam. Not long after, the vibration from the ringtone stopped and Wilson sighed in relief. 

He looked up and was about to pick his pace again when he accidentally hit a girl by the shoulder. The girl yelped as she stumbled down, her blue hair broke free from it's bun and trailed down into the floor. Wilson panicked when he saw this, like a gentleman, he helped the girl up and apologized:

“I'm very sorry. I was in a hurry and failed to notice you in the way."

The girl adjusted her glasses and also apologized, “Me too. I was too distracted about the relentless spam of messages in my inbox that I failed to watch out where I was going.”

“Spam?” Wilson asked.

The girl blinked her hazel eyes and said, “Curious?”

“No.” Wilson denied. “I had a spam of messages attacking my phone earlier. It's too much of a coincidence to have us two share the same situation.”

“Eh?" The girl gaped in surprise as she quickly opened her phone and showed the number that was bugging her, “Is this the number?"

Wilson looked at the number and nodded. “It's exactly the same.”

“What did the message say to you?" The girl questioned. 

Wilson took out his phone again and showed the girl his messenger. The girl glanced at the message for a short while be for shifting focus on the message below it. She silently smiled before frowning again. 

“It's also similar. I don't know what has gotten into scammers these days; speaking about this nonsense games.” The girl retrieved her gaze and said in relish. 

“I think so too.” Wilson had his head cocked down as he looked at the time in his phone. “Ah shit. It's almost two...” He looked up and looked at the girl with apologizing eyes, “I'm late for my date. Goodbye.”

The girl took a step back and waved at him. “Yes, bye."

Wilson hurriedly turned around and ran towards the restaurant on the end of the alleys. The girl stood on her spot as she pushed her glasses up. Her hazel eyes glinted as a creepy grin came upon her face. 

“Then it's time for the next one since another one is down.” She mumbled as her steps quickened. She exited the alleys and sidestepped beside the wall where she vanished upon the time the person in front of her walked. 

 


“Michael!” A girl dressed in a lovely blue dress ran towards the youth standing not from afar. Jessica wiped her tears away as she hastily asked, “Have you seen Wilson? He hasn't replied nor answered my call. His mother also didn't see him. We're getting worried, was he with you?"

Michael paused his steps as he repeated, “With me?”

“Yes! Didn't he come with you to go visit the church?” Jessica quickly replied. 

“I didn't see him after the mass ended. He said that he'd be with you because you two are dating... What happened?”

“We didn't see him. We already called the police and we found no clues. He's just seventeen, Michael. Wilson wouldn't go out this late without telling me first.” Said Wilson's mother. 

“Just where is he...” Jessica felt fear in her heart, she jolted downwards and bitterly cried. 

Jus then, a police came running their way and spoke his loudest: “Ma'am, we found your son's phone!” 

Wilson's mother looked up and hurried to the Police. “Where?!" She screamed in panic. 

“We found it a few meters away from Honeydew Restaurant.”

“Wilson and I were going for a date there!” Jessica quickly said. 

The police nodded and sighed in relief when the phone turned on and even without any password locking them out. The police hurriedly went to the past apps Wilson was in and found it was messenger. 

He picked it and then asked, “His last message was you.” His gaze on Jessica. “You forwarded something to him. Do you remember?”

Jessica shook her head, “I didn't!" 

The police didn't say anything else as he found a message that Wilson had blocked and reported. “Someone has messaged him a minute before ‘you’ forwarded something to him.” He frowned as he added: “There are dozen separate missing cases other than your son and we had concluded that this number had something to do with it.”

“May we know...”

“A spam had been reported in the same time. Not long after, their family reported them missing.”

“That..."

“We already sent out to find more about this number and  had been said to never exist.”

“What on earth...”

 


  

 In a desolate dark place, a youth arched upwards as his awful gaze was casted along the cocoon of darkness, “Where...Where am I?” Said the youth. 

His hands swiped at every corner he could think of but there were no solid wall beside him, even the ground below his feet didn't feel solid at all.

 “H-Hello!?” He panicky called aloud, hoping for someone to answer this question.

But his gaze then completely blacked out. Only hearing the echoes of his shout that rebounded by a certain force. A push then tugged on his feet and he was pulled downwards. 

His intestines twisting because of profound fear, the youth exhaled his hardest when the force finally stopped. 

He paused, realizing that he could now see his being that seemed to glow in the dark. Just as his eyes left his arms, he saw a hologram floating in the space before him and he flinched in surprise. 

[Welcome!] Said the text that was embalmed with eerieness. [You have been chosen to participate our lovely, enjoyable game of thrill!] The former text faded and the latter appeared. 

“Thrill?” The youth asked himself, flabbergasted still. “Hold on, where am I?!” He asked.

The hologram dimmed a bit before a text popped up, [You have been chosen to participate our Lovely, enjoyable game of thrill!] Came the former again, repeatedly. 

“Hey! Hello? Where am I?!" 

The text again dimmed and before long a new text popped up, [Welcome to the land of -é))] 

“The land of what?" But before he could finish his words, the cocoon that trapped his entire view of darkness slowly slipped down. Revealing a rundown apartment with multiple people scattered around. 

The others who have also arrived here had hoped to ask others more about this ‘game’ but then a notification rang beside their ears and a large hologram appeared in the upper space of the front row before them.

[Level: Easy

Good ol' days

Description: You have been called to return to your hometown by your parents because your grandfather had died of stroke and the family is going to make a funeral to him. Grandmother let's you use the apartment under her name since her tiny house couldn't accommodate too many guests. 

Problem: Something isn't right. The village down town felt very peculiar. Your parents came to get you all since the funeral is about to start, but something happens along the way...

Quest: Find the abnormalities and reach Granny's house.]

 


 “What!? NONE SURVIVED?” Rosie leaned in her chair as she rubbed her eyebrows. Who would have thought that her game was too strong that not even one player managed to survive. It was level one! Only level one you know! 

“Hayss..” Rosie grimaced, “I really should lower down the mortality rate, or let's play it and see what had gone wrong.”

“...That's not a bad idea at all.” Rosie smiled. “I'm just getting bored and having fun is a very great idea! And today, I won't bother socializing with them who'd surely force me to death like how I ended up many years ago.”

“Okay, let's schedule the new batch of players and then fix level one a bit. There! I've managed to change the ratings and lower the boss' power down a little bit, not too far, just a tiny drop.”

“Okay, and that's all there is and it's time to have fun!"

Rosie scurried to her bed and fell asleep. As her breath loosen, she opened her eyes and found herself in a dark space.

“I'm what they call, a beta-tester.” Rosie chuckled. While having her fun in this world of hers, she'd as well review the game and make sure that none of the batch survives as whole and not everyone dies as well. 

0