Chapter 6
1.1k 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sex addled mind can barely process this, but it still shoots a wave of alarm down my spine.

Dober pulls out, leaving my anus gaping and dripping cum onto the floor.

“Shit. Get up damnit," pants Dober, slapping my face that is lying on the marble counter, drooling. “Come on, go answer the door…actually, where did you leave the ball of glamour you took from Illnerith?”

Slowly and with effort, using the counter as a crutch, I stand up.

“It's on the armory. Why is it important?" I ask, massaging my jaw and back.

“I'll use it to turn myself into a human. Go answer the door. Buy time while I go get it.”

“Fine.” I answered, picking up the thong and shorts. I put them back on, and the thong squishes the cum in my ass uncomfortably--no time to wipe it off, already they are banging the door again.

“Coming! Learn some patience, damn it!” I yell in the direction of the door as I weave one of my arms inside Synthia's leather jacket.

Once I am done getting dressed, I start walking towards the door at a brisk pace, trying to comb my messy hair.

I reach the door, steel myself, and swing it open. Four men in uniform stand on my porch.

“I'm HPPD officer Nelson Martin, and these are officers Luke Chang, Bradlee Cooper, and"--he points at the last man, a grim, old, balding redhead. “he is Chief of Police Konner O'Brien.”

The officer finishes his practiced monologue, a look of boredom evident on his face. That is, until he takes in my sex-messy appearance. He blushes and straightens his posture, making a show of fixing his tie and combing his hair. The other two officers are no better: Bradlee stares at my body lecherously, while the Asian one looks away to the side.

“Hi, what's this all about.” I answer, disgusted and more than a little worried.

Bradlee looks like he is about to say something, but Nelson interrupts him, beating him to the punch. “Well, you see, Miss. We are here to speak with Jesse Scaurgez, the heir of this house, about the murders of some of the previous heirs. We would like to bring him in to the office and ask him a few questions. Are you his girlfriend?” he said, eagerly, smiling in what I imagine he thought was a charming manner.

I ignore his question. “Look, Jesse has gone through a lot. He has been attacked and come close to dying. People in town hate his family. I am sure you understand then, that he doesn't feel safe outside of his house and would like to be left alone.”

The weathered red head chooses this moment to break his silence, lowering his cigarette. “What's your name? Are you Jesse?” he said, voice rough from too much smoking.

The three officers look at the chief shocked, unable to comprehend where he would come this wild idea.

“Um,” I searched for a response "Why do you need it?”

"Answer the question please. Are you Jesse?” the chief said, brokering no argument.

The officers are starting to become convinced that I am Jesse. They must trust what they think is his police instinct, but which I suspect is his second sight seeing my connections or having received a report from the Others that lie in watch of my house. Looks of disgust slowly start to replace the attraction and lust. Digust at themselves for being attracted to what is potentially a guy.

“You must get a real kick out of this,” said Bradlee, face stormy with anger. “Pretending to be a girl when you are a disgusting tranny. Tricking men.”

“We have your file back in the office, you know,” intercedes Konner, “Not so long ago you looked quite different. Where you perhaps trying to run away, assume a secret identity? In fact, this transition, change, whatever kids are calling it these days does not look like simple hormones. I reckon this is some real shady stuff, real back alley treatments. I think we'll bring you in to investigate this.”

Chief Konner makes a hand gesture and the officers start advancing on me, pulling out some handcuffs.

They stop when they see Dober, fully transformed into a human, wearing human clothes and a swat shirt, no trace of her Other form except slightly long incisor teeth and red painted nails.

“Let's calm down, gentlemen. I retired from the force myself, after a fashion, and know that this is not right. This doesn't really qualify for probable cause. In fact, some might say it is an abuse of power.

“I know that things can get pretty bad out there, that the darkness, the horrible crimes can harden your heart. That it makes you want to take short cuts and punish criminals with all the anger and frustration you have been holding in”-- she smiles dazingly, looking like the ideal of what police should be, a protector, an agent of justice. “But, that is not justice. You guys are better, I can feel it! I used to have a relatively high position in the force and I like to think I can spot talent when I see it. You guys have the possibility of going far, achieving great and noble things. But you have to stop this, stop listening to corrupt superiors, superiors that won't respect the law and systems set in place for the functioning of society.”

The officers are enraptured with her speech. Pride and determination shining in their eyes. With my sight, I can see the connections of the officers aimed at me, which look artificial and like barbed wire, start turning golden and un-barbed.

“Friends, companions,” Konner shouts, grim expression turning worried. “The circumstances surrounding the murders of the previous heirs are suspicious. This family is rotten and amoral more often than not. What harm can brining him in to the station do? Red tape is the enemy of justice.”

The officers look like they are torn, but leaning towards Dober.

She looks unperturbed by the chief's defense and is still presenting herself in a noble way.

“Why don't you all come inside and have something to eat or drink? We can continue this discussion like civilized people instead of out here in the open.” she said, grinning at Konner.

“No, I don't think that is safe. Who's to say what you will put in the food?” answers the balding red head.

Dober doesn't miss a beat. “Don't you think it is suspicious, how intractable, how dead set on persecuting Jesse he is? You can say that I am actually here investigating him after some things I've heard. The evidence is undeniable, look at this folder here and you will come to the same conclusion I did that this man is involved if not responsible for the murders.” She throws a brown folder with pictures at Nelson.

He catches it and opens it. The other two officers crowd around him trying to see, their faces turning ashen, then glaring at Konner.

While all of this is happening, their attention focused on the folder, Dober has been sprinkling what looks like rainbow dust, moving her hand from each officer to the chief, connecting them, manipulating their connection and turning it into barbed wire.

Konner, realizing his position is rapidly declining, moves to pull something out of one of his coats pockets.

The officers, nerves shot, gun him down, thinking he is pulling out a gun.

However, Konner still stands, some form of magic protecting him, still pulling out the thing.

Thinking quick, I draw my enchanted gun and blast him in the chest. This one goes through, making his chest explode into a mess of gore.

Konner stumbles, falling to the floor, a pair of scissors on his right hand. Blood pooling in the expensive stone porch.

The three men, seeing that he was pulling out scissors and not a weapon, look horrified. They are confused at this turn of events, confused as to how the situation escalated here, at my strangely powerful gun. But, I doubt they consider magic as an answer. The average person will justify just about anything.

“Feel free to take the evidence with you, gents,” said Doberman reassuringly. “I know this must be a difficult situation, but I will hand it over if it will help you clear things at HQ.”

Shell-shocked, the officers thank her and make their departure, leaving the body at the porch telling us not to touch it. We make our way back inside.

The moment we are in, Dober starts staring at her red nails fixedly while she touches her sharp incisor teeth.

“What are you doing?” I ask her, amused by her face of concentration.

“Keep quiet. I'm trying to break the glamour by using the two reminders I left of who I am.”

“Maybe you won't be able to go back. Maybe you are to far gone into Ms. honorable police officer.” I said, trying to throw her off, smiling.

“Shut the fuck up or I will fuck you until I ruin your asshole!” she snaps, trying not to break her concentration. Already, parts of her Other form are appearing, the beginning of ears, eyes turning red, fur growing.

“This must be pretty a big deal, huh. For you to be so worried, so scared. Scared little doggy. If you bark a few times I might let you off the hook.” I mock her.

It seems that this is working, throwing her off. The changes have slowed down significantly, almost to a stop.

“Shut up until I finish the change or I'll call you forsworn!” Seems she remembered the deal.

I can not talk anymore, but I she didn't say I couldn't attack her or act to prevent the transformation. Is now a good time to pull out my gun and give her a taste of her medicine?

7