Chapter 5.3
1.5k 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My stomach sinks. Anything but this.

"Wait, no!" I plead, backing away from her step by step, still facing her. "Why are you doing this? Why are you tormenting me? Weren't you a girl? I look like a girl now, right? So, how can you find me attractive? What are you, gay?"

"Do what I said a moment ago. Don't make me repeat myself a third time," she replies, advancing on me, her horrible dick tenting her SWAT uniform pants.

I can tell both through our bond and her body language that this is the limit of her patience. 

Even though it wounds my pride and makes me feel intense disgust at myself, a choice between coinfliping with the spirits and potentially being foresworn or taking some dick is no choice at all.

Biting my changed lips, which now look like I have permanent red makeup on, I get on all fours, like a dog.

I can hear dobermans pants from behind me. And soon enough, I feel  her paws on my butt, grabbing it, squeezing, trailing her claw down the cleft and in circles over my anus.

"Mmmmh, I love your slutty ass. Can you even call yourself a guy when you look like this?" she said, her voice thick with arousal.

"Shut up, you fucking shemale freak! With all your abnormalities, you wouldn't be out of place in a circus!" My pride can only take so much.

Dober growls and rips apart my tattered jeans in response.

"Ah, how I'm going to enjoy breaking you," she barked amused. "I'm going to turn you into my bitch, and when I'm done, you won't be able to live without my cock. You'll beg for it. Lick it. Worship it."

"That's never going to happen, you stupid bitch. Bitch street dog. Bit-"

She rams her dick all in one go all the way to the base with no preamble.

The pain is indescribable. I feel like I had birth in reverse from my ass. Incredibly, this time nothing tears, there's no blood.

"Ugh!...aghk!...frak!" I am making incoherent noises, barely able to think from the white screen of pain that is my mind.

"Oh, don't stop what you were saying! Keep going, or did the Doberman get your tongue?"

She waits there for a moment, still, waiting for my answer.

Some seconds pass and the worse of the pain passes.

"Fuck y-"--she pulls out and thrusts back in--"uushushfjkdl"

This time she doesn't wait for me, she just keeps thrusting. The pain increases, making me wish I had forsworn myself, making me wish I was dead.

"F-fuck, this hole is something else. It's so fucking tight and wet. Seems like The Abyss finally did something right at last."

Something strange begins to happen as our horrid copulation continues, with every moment that passes, each thrust starts feeling better and better than the previous.

Even worse, cursed moans start coming out of my mouth, even when I try holding them back.

"Mmfff! A-ahn… Ooufh! Ah! Ah!"

"Hahh! Seems like your body knows who it belongs to."

The bitch is now howling with pleasure, and increases the speed and strength even further. Her base and balls now colliding and making my cheeks wobble.

My whole body feels hot, pleasure shooting straight from my ass to my brain, drowning it in pleasure.

"F-fuck, I'm cumming. Take this you cocky, slutty bitch. Fucking take it all!" 

She gives me one last, mighty thrust with all of her strength and bites me in the space between my neck and shoulder as she spews a hit torrent into my anus.

That's what sends me over the edge, making me orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure assaults me, making my limp dick spew it's seed all over the marble floor.

Dober collapses on top of me and we both slump down into the dirty floor full of blood and semen.

 

—-

Someone shakes me awake. 

"Sorry to wake you up. I really did want to let you sleep after that session, but you better have something ready in one hour due to that promise I made, in an apron remember."

I don't answer her, I just lie there bruised all over.

She shrugs and walks away, turning into dog form.

I try counting to ten and standing up but fail the first time. I fail the second time too and the next seven times. But, I stand up on the next one.

Naked, I walk into the kitchen, black cum falling down, and pick up the damned apron.

If I recall, she told me to make her something I would consider tasty, so taking a piss on a bowl and throwing some of her cum in there is not an option.

I look through the fridge. We are running low on stuff. Only meat and pasta.

I pull out some stakes and throw them in pan with olive oil. I turn on the heat to medium and out a cover on.

Dober walks in, turns back into human form, and whistles.

"What a view," she states, looking at my exposed butt and back. "I could get used to waking up to this."

I flip the stakes and cover the pan again, while Dover digs through the cabinets. 

She finds some children's cereal and starts crunching them loudly. 

She turns on the tv in the kitchen and puts her limbs on the table.

The Helbinh Pass news anchor, that looks like a bargain supermodel, pretty but not overly so, fake tits and ass starts prattling on about murders, robberies, satanic sacrifices, how the youth is being corrupted by this and that. How the mayor needs to step down. 

I tune her out, the stakes are ready anyways. I put them in a plate and give place it unceremoniously on the table.

"Thanks for the meal," she said, drooling. Then she looks back at the tv. "You know when I was in the police force this would never have happened we would have-"

I tune her out too and make my way out of kitchen 

Dirty, tired, I head towards one of the many bathrooms in the estate, the closest.

I turn in the light and close the door behind me, locking it for good measure.

If I didn't know any better I'd say what greet me in the mirror is a chin-length, black haired girl with one fully green eye and a brown one with speaks of green starting to take over. 

I'm all but covered in dried blood, mud, and cum. A shameful pair of small, perky breasts evident under it.

There's no use crying anymore about it. I just feel numb.

I step into the shower and turn the hot water to max, letting the heat clean me.

I'm there for a long time, the dirt of The Abyss proving difficult to clean, even when I use liberal amounts of soap.

An hour must have passed by the time I step out and towel myself dry.

I realize now that in my rush to shower, I forgot to bring a change of clothes.

No matter. I'll just tie the towel around my waist and get some from the room we're I found the previous pair.

I walk towards it navigating the hallways.

I pass the kitchen, but the tv is off and no one's there. She must have gone to sleep or something.

I go up a flight of stairs.

It's nightime now and I pass the usual suspects. Predictably, they scream their usual threats and taunts at me. Even though I changed so much they still recognize me somehow.

I tune them out and continue towards the room, opening the door and stepping in.

Rummaging through the drawers, I try to find something that fits and is not too old in style.

This time I pick a white button up shirt and some black dress pants. However the pants are tight on the back portion, leaving nothing too imagination and through the shirt you can see the faint curve of my tiny breasts and two perky nipples trying to be noticed.

About the trouser problem there is nothing I can do; I suspect my derriere will be a tight fit unless I start wearing women's clothes. And, about the breasts...I refuse to wear a bra. I'm not some faggot.

I make my way back down to the living room. 

Even though I am tired, I don't feel like sleeping just yet. So, I go to the living room and turn in the big TV down there. 

The same freaking reporter greets me.

I am already moving my finger to the next button in the remote, but something she says stops me cold in my tracks.

"...there is still no conclusive information on the murders of the four Scaurgez's. Foul play is suspected within the family. The evidence points to premeditated murder…"

No way. The house gets breached, monsters scream in my yard every night, and this is a murder from within?!

I'm about to raise the volume to listen clearly the information, but that's when I hear the loud sound of a car parking outside by the gate.

I am able to do this because the screaming from the monsters has stopped, allowing the car noises to reach my ear 

That sound, the shitty engine that's falling apart. It can only be them! I told them to stay away. What the fuck are they doing here!

"Jesse! Are you there?! It's us!" I hear them shout from outside along with the sound of the gate to the garden opening.

7