Chapter 5.4
1.1k 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's no damn way I am going out. Fuck that. The moment I walk out, all of the Others will come out from hiding.

Maybe if I show no signs of interest, no interest in my friends wellbeing they'll be left alone? After all, attacking innocents is a good way to tank ones karma.

I just wait there, close to the door, nerves shot, trying to listen.

"Guys look! What the fuck's that?" I hear Calvin shout. "What's wrong with that guy, look at his skin."

"Maybe he is a crazy homeless guy?" said Sarah.

"Fuck off, Leper!" yells Tom.

"Why's he coming towards us? You brought your gun, right Calvin?" asks Tom, his previous bravado gone.

"Yeah, I did. Don't come any closer my guy or I'll blow your brains out!"

"Uhm, guys? W-we are k-kind of s-surrounded. Look there and t-there." said Sarah, scared out of her mind.

"Fuck! Get to the house!" orders Calvin, shooting his gun again and again.

For the next few seconds all I hear is the sound of gunshots and inhuman screeches.

Then a more human scream. "No, Tom!"

"Leave him... behind, Sarah. He's... dead. Keep...running." said Calvin, panting.

Now I can hear the pounding footsteps coming up the porch.

The doors handle starts shaking, but the door is locked. Soon enough the pounding starts.

"Let us in, please! Please, please, please! SOMEONE! HELP!" comes Sarah's hysteric voice.

"Shit! Can't keep them off much...longer. Running low..."

---

What is wrong with me?! Why didn't I open the door from the beginning or shout at them to leave!

I fumble for the lock desperately while the door pounds desperately.

"PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR! SOMEONE! PLEA-"

I slam the door open, coming face to face with a surprised Sarah and an injured Calvin, all manner of Others running up the stairs of the porch.

"You two can come in! Everyone else is not welcome in my home!" I yell, pulling them in with me.

Spiders, decaying dogs, a man with a face pined to his head with knifes, and other abominations yell at me, screech in rage right in front of me without crossing the line of the doorway.

I can't close the door like this and I don't feel safe psychologically leaving it open.

I move to pull out my gun, the sounds of Tom's body being eaten filling me with dark hatred, but Sarah chooses this moment to hug me.

"Oh Jesse! Please protect me! What is going on right now! What are all these creatures?!" she cries, nestling her head into my chest, squishing my breasts.

Calvin also comes up to me and claps me in the shoulder.

"Man, it's good to see ya, Jes," he grunts, holding his bleeding stomach. "But, do you have some bandages around here. Even better, some disinfectant."

Weird that they recognized me, but even more so they aren't saying anything about my changes.

"Give me one second," I said, trying to extricate myself from Sarah. "I have to close that door."

Sarah doesn't let go and even though I am pushing her away with a significant amount of strength, she doesn't budge.

Okay, some weird shit is going on right now. Call me paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

"I revoke your guest ri-"

A long and foul tongue, more like a tentacle, shoots out of Calvin's mouth and shoves itself down my throat, making me gag.

A monster's head soon follows the tongue, also coming out of Calvin's mouth, practically destroying it. Some kind of emaciated wolf-man without eyes, crying blood, deer antlers protruding out of its head.

I move to grab my gun, but a sinewy arm sporting a set of wicked claws bursts out of my stomach.

That is when The Doberman bursts out of the nearest stairs and falls upon Calvin, biting, tearing into him with her claws.

The Sarah monster starts dragging me towards the doorway.

Blood spilling out my mouth, I pull out my gun and attempt to blow her to the hell she came from.

She grabs my arm before I can aim it at her and I feel the kind of terrible pain that signifies that things will never be right again. My vision goes white.

When I come to, I am already outside getting ripped into by the Others. Dober is at the entrance along with my severed arm and gun, a desperate expression on her face.

Bad End #3: Skinwalkers. 

----------------

Call me merciless, call me cold blooded, but there's no way I am opening that door.

There's no guarantee that if I open it I'll be able to close it before the Others come in. Besides, Doberman might kill Sarah once she find out she is my girlfriend.

"PLEASE! I KNOW SOMEONE IS IN THERE! THE LIGHTS ARE ON! OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR! HEEEELP! HEE-"

I wince and turn my face away from the door at the screaming and horrible crunching and sucking sounds that ensue.

I almost puke right there on the entryway, but I manage to hold it in enough to make it to one of the bathrooms.

I puke bile all over the toilet, heaving, grabbing the lip for dear life, crying my heart out.

All of my best friends are dead! Maybe I should have opened the door and- No, no! Don't doubt. The monsters killed them, not me.

When I'm done vacating the measly contents of my stomach, I slump down next to the bathtub, feeling utterly miserable.

I stay like that for who knows how long, remembering the things we did together, how they helped me through some tough moments.

"Jesse!" I hear Dober slam in the hall, opening and slamming closed the doors of each room, searching for me.

"Jesse! Where the fuck are you?! Shit! Why do all these rich people have all these big ass houses!"

Ultimately, she finds and opens the bathroom door and sees me in my sorry state.

"Jesse, I heard some shouting and gunshots. What the fuck's going on? What are all these Others doing out of your house? Why are you crying here all alone like a loser?"

I don't answer her. I would give my soul to have this bitch gone or dead.

"Jesse"--she shakes my head with one hand--"Jesse!"--she screams in my ear--"Jesse! Jesse! Jes-"

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking whore! My friends are almost certainly dead! Let me fucking mourn in peace!" I scream, face red from rage.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, he came back. Stop crying like a little bitch in some dark corner and come cook some food; I'm hungry again."

That's the last straw, I fucking draw my gun and start aiming it at-

She slams my hand into the lip of the bathtub and grins at me.

I am fucking livid. "I am going to-"

She kisses me harshly, tongues clashing, saliva falling down everywhere, one of her hands trailing down to fondle my breasts.

And, just when I am about to bite her, she pulls out and gives me a wicked smile, showing her red glowing teeth.

"There, now if you don't want to be forsworn go and cook some food you would consider tasty in one hour."

She takes my gun and exits out the door.

I am too angry now to sit still. I exit the bathroom as well and head towards the kitchen to make some food.

Out of spite, I throw the cooked meat at the floor and spit on it for good measure before I call her down to eat. After all, the spit and germs in the floor won't affect the taste.

After she is done, she goes back into dog form and heads upstairs to sleep.

I just go to the living room to watch some more tv. There's no way I can sleep at the moment and I want to drown out the noise in my mind with some old entertainment.

In due time, as always, fatigue wins its inexorable battle with my brain and I fall asleep.

---

I wake up to someone licking my face.

"Wha-What the hell? A dog?" I mutter, groggy with sleep.

"Wake up sleepy head!" barks Dober from her dog form, wagging her tail.

"It's too early for this shit, and why are you in your dog form?" I answer, rubbing some sleep crust from my eyes.

"It's never too early for food. Besides, I brought you some presents that you will wear right now. Since I am a very nice, I gave you some choices to select."

I look down at her "presents"--a collection of thongs, panties, and other women's clothes she must have pillaged from my ancestors. Who knew granny was so kinky?

7