Chapter 2: Problems?
295 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Isn’t that an Elf?!” Paul was confused and immediately rubbed his eyes to see if he was seeing right. 

Spirit cores are made up of creatures like: Fighter Pandas, Beast Gorillas, Snow monsters, Tree spirits, and mythical creatures which are stronger, some examples are: Phoenix, Tree kings, Lower dragons, and Snow Queens.

Elves are part of the big 4 races; Humans, Beast People, Elves, and Gods, but gods haven't been seen in years, and have been forgotten by most.

The baby continued to cry until Paul sang a lullaby.

My sweet little angel, she came from heaven, she has no label, and her expression, she’s so little…..”

That’s when the baby elf finally calmed down.

Paul sighed, he was confused, but he knew what he needed to do; observe the progress of the small elf, and give it a name.

“How do you like the name….. Luna!” Paul wasn't able to have a child for complicated reasons, but if he ever got the chance to name someones child, it would be the name “Luna”.

“Alright then I should get going now.” Said Paul putting his fingers gently together as he did before to activate his skill, this time deactivating it.

“Lwuna” The small elf said as she smiled and laughed.

“She talked! She’s the same age as Kazuma and yet was able to speak already….” Paul knew this wasn’t your normal spirit core or elf, it was an elf gifted by the god of this world, and cursed by an unknown force to forever be just a spirit core bounded to her master…. ‘Kazuma’

Paul left Kazuma’s soul and immediately got back to the parents, but he did not speak about what he saw.

“Is my baby healthy, will he be alright?” The mom asked questions worried for her only child.

“He’s both healthy and normal, only without a spirit core” Paul calmed down the mother, but had another thing to say.

“I would like a monthly checkup on Kazuma, although he’s normal and healthy, he doesn’t have a spirit core, an unusual anomaly that has never happened before”

“I understand, and I can’t thank you enough for this.” Said the dad, thankful to Paul for going out of his way to help his child.

“Well then we’ll be taking our leave, thanks for everything!” The mom said as she waved goodbye to the staff.

It was a small hospital 15 minutes from a village far from the capital where not many people lived meaning they didn’t get many patients too often.

On the way back home both Kazuma and Luna fell asleep, both tired from the stress they give each other living in the same soul.

Only Paul and the God of this world know of this fated encounter between the two.

And only the God knows why they met.

“My sweet little babies, mama will see you soon…..” 

12