chapter 3: The Gods Banquet
212 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is a sacred place! The Banquet of Gods! And you dare try to kill the Lord?!”

I didn’t do anything” “Why me?” “What are you planning?” “Surely this must be a prank” “But in such a place?” The woman that seemed to be some sort of God was flooded with confusion and anger, but could not behave out of place in such sacred territory.

The Lord spoke from his chair high above everyone else.

“I always had faith in you, you were the God I trusted the most, and now you dare try to kill me.”

“I didn’t do anything my Lord, you have to believe me!” Defending herself the female God tried talking, but her words entered only deaf ears.

“I here by announce the God of Romance to be banned from coming back here ever again, and will now be transported to rule over some unknown planet in another universe!” The Lord was…. disappointed.

Immediately a portal opened and the God of Romance was teleported to rule over a planet called “Arcadia”.

At first the God didn’t want to rule over Arcadia, but after 200 years, she saw something that would bring her to a realization… The beginning of her revenge.

The dark force infiltrating the planet of Arcadia wasn’t originally from Arcadia, it all started when the God of Illusions was banned 200 years after the God of Romance, the God of Illusion was banned for one reason only, lying to the Lord.

The God of Romance knew exactly what she needed to do, create a being stronger than herself that would one day even surpass all knowledgeable strength imaginable.

But the rules of Arcadia now applied to the God of Romance, and she couldn’t create a being stronger than herself, but she thought of two things to bypass that barrier, first she would create a being that could become half as strong as a god with just their strength, and second, she would make two of them and place them in the same soul to create a being that could become as strong as a God, after that, the two beings will be able to kill other Gods and steal their strength, since they weren't originally Gods they can do whatever they want without being trapped to the Lords power “The One True God” or what the other Gods call it “The Creator”.

The God of Romance bestowed upon them the sacred ability only she possessed, “Founding Lovers”.

 The two beings she created was a boy and a girl, the more they fell in love with each other, the more their strength would grow thanks to the ability the God of Romance gave them.

And those two beings are non other than Kazema and Luna….

“I can't believe its been 5 years now since my little Kazema was born.” Kazema’s mom couldn’t be happier throughout those years.

“In a few years this little guy is going to become the hero of the village!” And the dad was prouder than any other dad out there.

Kazema had other ideas though, ever since last month when Paul told him about Luna, he’s been trying to talk with her but his attempts were useless.

Kazema could use magic and his parents didn’t tell anyone but were very happy when he showed them.

They were happy since they thought their child could have a normal life.

Kazema’s magic type was wind, he could create small gusts of wind but nothing strong enough to damage anything, without using his spirit core his strength is nothing less than your average feather tickling you.

Kazema knew about a library in the village but the age requirement to enter was 10 years old, Kazema had no choice but to train his magic, physical strength, and to wait patiently.

The God of Romance was very happy with her kids progression and couldn’t wait to meet them, but she can’t until Kazema unlocks the second stage of the spirit core, “Half Moon summoning”. 

9