chapter 4: Hero’s efforts
158 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The library is a place with books flooding every wall, isle, and space.

Although most Spirit users never enter a library in their life, the library is the most efficient and effective way to become stronger.

“Happy Birthday Kazema!” Both parents cheered.

“Happy birthday?”

“Today you’re 10 years old!” The mother exclaimed.

“I completely forgot! But that means I can finally go to the library!”

“The library? why do you want to go there?” The father asked in confusion.

“So I can learn to summ- cook better!” 

Both his parents weren't informed about Luna, Kazema had to keep it a secret until Paul says so.

“Being a chef pays a lot, enough to support your family” The mother murmured to herself.

“I think it’s a good idea that you learn to cook lots of recipes!” 

“Thanks mom! I’ll be going now!” 

Kazema left immediately in the direction to the library.

“R-right now…?” 

Kazema ran for 10 minutes but before reaching the library he saw a guard in distress.

kazema paid no attention and kept running but he heard the guard talking to himself.

“T-they’re coming t-this village is doomed for! In 6 years they’ll make their way into this part of the country and destroy the entire village! no, not just the village! THEY’LL DESTROY THE ENTIRE LAND!!! In 6 years I won’t be able to make enough money to leave the country of ‘Humane’. “

Next to the guard was the place for people that seemed “crazy” to the village.

Kazema thought he was just crazy and kept running along and entered the library.

“So this is the Library.”

The many books on the shelfs were a sight to behold, the amount of knowledge in those books were enough to make anyone smart enough to enter the most prestige academy.

“I wonder if there’s a book about spirit cores.” 

Kazema look around the magic section of books but found nothing on spirit cores.

But Kazema won’t go home until he finds the book he’s looking for.

“Take any book from this section.” Was written on a sign above the section farthest from the entrance.

Kazema looked at the books and found exactly what he was looking for, a book titled “Spirit core for Beginners”.

Picking up the book, Kazema looked around for a place to read, he sat in the corner and started reading.

“Spirit cores are made up of Spirits as said in the name, those spirits consist of four different ranks, from worst to best they go in this order; Monsters, Mythical beings, Devils, and Dragons.” 

“Devils and Dragons? I haven't heard of this before.

Kazema kept on reading.

“The more you use your spirit core the more power you can borrow from your spirit, the reason being the more you fight the more you bond with your spirit, the better your spirit feels around you, the more power it will give you.”

“How am I supposed to bond with my spirit if I can’t even feel their presence in me…”

“Anyways I think this is it!”

“The spirit core has three stages; “Empty Moon Prowess”, “Half Moon Summoning”, and “Full Moon Fusion”, In the first stage you can borrow up to 50% of your spirits power, in the second stage you can summon your spirit into the real of the living, that will allow your spirit to give you more of its powers, up to 70%, and in the third stage you can fuse with your spirit to unlock unique skills of that spirit class, and borrow up to 100% of your spirits powers”.

“Half Moon Summoning! That’s what i’ve been looking for! Now how to unlock it, Ah right here.”

“To get to the second stage of the spirit core you must have a mana pool big enough to mold it into ‘pure mana’, on your hand focus on gathering all your mana into a sphere the size of a single piece of rice, if you are able to do that, you have enough mana to summon your spirit, now under a half moon you must gather the pure mana and drop it into a lake where the moon reflects at, at that moment your spirit will be summoned into the pure mana in the lake allowing it to come out of the pure mana, the spirit will come out if the pure mana and you have now successfully gotten to the second stage of the spirit core, after that you won’t need to summon it on a half moon or in a lake, since now your spirit has learned how to come out of the pure mana, all you need is to gather the pure mana and chant the words you have decided on, to summon your spirit”.

“This is perfect, when I was in the magic section of books I found the way to increase my mana pool with most efficiency, gathering mana from inside my body in absolute stillness.”

“It’ll take me around 2 to 3 years to get a mana pool large enough, time to get to work then!” 

As Kazema was returning home he felt his a sudden powerful shock from his spirit core, It was almost as if lighting had struck him from inside his spirit core, Kazema fell unconscious on the ground.

When he woke up he was home on his bed, when he went to his parents they didn’t know anything about him being unconscious, they said he came home the library and went straight into his room since he was tired.

“Can’t have my baby falling unconscious in the middle of the path, someone bad could’ve taken him hostage and tortured him, thankfully he has me!” The God of Romance smiled at her kids efforts to get more powerful, although not the same reason as hers, it was perfect for her revenge.

8