chapter 5: Half moon
129 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s finally 12 at night.

I’ve waited 4 years for this.

And now’s my chance!

‘Kazema gathered all his mana onto his hand into pure mana, he dropped the pure mana into the small lake around 4 feet deep.’

The lake started glowing and a pillar of light higher than the clouds appeared.

After the beam of light had disappeared a girl stood in front of Kazema.

She had pointy ears, black hair all the way down to her waist, and red eyes the same color as blood.

The girl stood naked in front of Kazema yet she didn’t seemed bothered.

“Who are you…?” 

“I’m… Lu…na.”

“Lu…na? Is that your name?” asked Kazema to the young girl.

“What’s…. your name?”

“Kazema.”

“Ka..zema?!”

“Are you really.. Kazema?!”

“Thats me…” Kazema said with many questions about who this young girl was.

“I’m your spirit! I’m here to protect you and be by your side at all times!”

“My spirit?! But spirits aren’t supposed to look like elves!”

“Really? But I’m your spirit and i look like an elf.”

“Anyways I can tell if you’re really my spirit if you can read my thoughts.”

“Easy!”

“Then what am i thinking about right now?”

“About your parents!”

“Then i guess you are my spirit, since spirits can read the minds of their masters.”

The two got acquainted and sat down next to the lake.

“Tomorrow i’ll be telling my parents about going to the capital.”

“You want to go to the academy right?”

“How’d you kno- Oh I guess you can read my mind…”

“I think that’s a wonderful idea, the going to the most powerful academy in all of the human territory.”

“Guess you really do know a lot about me.”

“I have to know everything my future husband likes or else i’ll be a failure of a wife.”

“D-did you just say…”

“Kazema, everytime Paul visited me inside your soul, he told me many things about you, all such great things, and to me, you really are the most kind and wonderful person there is….. Kazema, I love you.”

Kazema looked up to the moon.

“As of right now, I barely know anything about you, in two years, once I’m 16, i’ll consider it.”

“Then in those two years i’ll do my very best to make you fall in love with me!”

“I hope you succeed.” Kazema said under his breath.

“Well then I should get going back home before my parents realize I’m gone.”

“Shouldn't you withdraw me into your soul first?”

“I don’t really like the idea of locking you away in my spirit core though.”

“Don’t worry! It’s really comfortable in there, since its your spirit core of course!”

“T-then, what should be the words i’ll use when withdrawing you…?”

“How about ‘I love you Luna!’ “

“S-something more simple!”

“Then how about ‘Luna, come  home’ “

“Doesn’t sound bad, that’ll work perfectly.”

“Ok then, Luna, come home!”

A sphere of light surrounded Luna and then disappeared along with Luna.

“Time to go home!”

“Why can I still hear you?”

“I don’t know, but now I can talk to you even whilst I’m in your spirit core!”

“Better not annoy me when I’m trying to sleep.”

“Don’t worry I can also see from your eyes now.”

“Doesn’t that mean you can see when…. never mind, lets get going home now, tomorrow I have to tell my parents about the academy after all.”

As the moon lit up the night, the dark forcers came ever so closer to Kazema’s village.

10