chapter 6: Capital
100 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mom… Dad… I’m thinking of going to a school in the capital.”

“To be more specific, i’d like to go to ‘Astra Academy’ the best school in all of human territory.”

“We know, that’s why we’ve already prepared everything for your journey.”

“….Thanks! I love you mom and I always will no matter what.

“Hey I’m here too…”

“Oh sorry dad, I love you too.”

The journey would be a week long but that’s on horse, walking could take three weeks. On wind? less than 2 days.

“It’s useful being able to borrow my spirits magic attribute, my strength has increased significantly.”

“Of course! Us elves are the best at wind magic, not to mention, with your mana pool we could create an entire tornado, we wouldn’t be able to control it at our level, but a whole tornado sounds awesome!”

“Let’s leave that for when we’re a little stronger, anyways we should be a pretty close to the capital now.”

“There it is!”

Houses on the side of mountains, houses underground, houses everywhere, and not only houses, there were: bakery's, gift shops, hospitals, restaurants and more. 

The size of the capital was so big, you couldn’t see the other side of the capital without a telescope.

“An adventure’s guild… we should join after enrolling into Astra Academy, what do you think Luna?”

“We have to make a living one way or the other.”

“Where’s the school anyways, I need to sign up before 8 p.m today.”

“Try asking around.”

A young lady showed up behind Kazema.

“Are you looking for Astra Academy?

“Ah yeah, do you know where it is?”

Was I talking out loud? How did she know what I was looking for…

“Come with me, i’ll show you the way.”

“Luna, should i trust her?”

“When people lie, their breathing slightly changes, I can tell she isn’t lying.”

……

“Could you show me the way?”

“Of course.”

They start walking up a mountain and reach the top.

“Are you sure this is the way?”

“Just behind this wall.”

“Wha-“

The young lady puts both her hands on the stone wall, the wall opens to a secret passage.

“When we get to the other side of the hallway, Astra Academy will be awaiting us.”

‘Us? Is she also a new student? She’s young but looks around 20 years old already…’

As they pass the secret passageway, the entrance to Astra Academy is but a few steps away.

7