chapter 7: Enrollment
84 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is it! The academy!”

As the gates to the academy opened the young lady disappeared in a blink of an eye.

“I didn’t get the chance to thank her….”

“It’s already 6 p.m, hurry up before they close.”

“We still have two hours Luna..”

Kazema entered the academy, to his right was a man in what seemed to be a staff uniform.

Kazema walked towards the man.

“Excuse me, are you a staff here?”

“That’s right! are you looking to enroll here?”

“I am!”

“Then follow me.”

The man in the uniform led Kazema to a courtyard with targets.

“The names Kenny and i’ll be the one measuring your skills! First thing on the list, your magic attribute!”

“Wind…”

“Can you demonstrate with a small spell?”

“Of course.”

Kazema used his wind attribute to create a miniature tornado on his hand.

“hoho, impressive control over your magic, thats A rank control.”

Only A rank? I wonder what S rank or S+ rank would look like….

“So far we have wind attribute and A rank control, next is mana pool.”

“How do we measure that?”

“With this stone plate created by the principal.”

“By the principal?”

“Yep, this stone plate is connected to a stone plate the principal has in her room, that way she can look for elite students.”

“Elite students?”

“Elite students will be put together in a classroom for the rest of the school years, those elite students are students that will have a 100% chance to become an A or higher rank adventurer, haven’t you heard about the stories?”

“What stories?”

“The stories are all titled ‘The classroom of the elite’, where lots of rumors are made up, some good and some… bad.”

“….Bad?”

“Don’t worry they’re just rumors, anyways put your hand here on the centre, right on top of the crystal in the stone plate.”

“Okay.”

‘414,119 mana’

‘4 small spheres of pure mana’

‘Unknown mana detected…’

‘Error, unknown mana detected….’

‘Appraisal skill activated’

‘Error…’

‘Unable to appraise unknown mana’

“W-what's this..? Not only 4 small spheres of pure mana, but an unknown type of mana?!?” Kenny called for the principal but the principal was currently unavailable.

“T-then i’ll use the complete crystal plate used for occasions like this, put your hand on the centre again.”

‘Unknown mana detected.’

‘Appraisal skill activated.’

‘Elf mana detected.’

“E-e-elf mana?! but you’re clearly human!”

‘Unknown mana detected.’

‘Appraisal skill activated.’

‘Unable to appraise…. source located.”

‘Source; Ūńįvėrśâł Gød’

‘Mana type detected; Gødl¥ Manå’

“W-what is this?! s-s-someone call the principal!!!! This monster isn’t normal!!”

“Woah there, don’t want to make our new student feel like an outcast do we?”

“P-principal?”

“Go home for the day and forget what just happened.”

With soulless eyes Kenny started walking slowly towards the exit.

“Hey! Aren’t you the young lady that helped me find the academy?!”

“Ahem! Kazema, from what i’ve seen, there is no need to continue measuring your skills.”

……

“Kazema! Welcome to Arcane Academy! You will be one of our Elite students!”

7