Chapter 10: The Quest – Part 1
50 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the rules.... the quest begins.

As the fish in the river died from a black ink coming from the mountains, Kazema's and Luna's quest begins...

"Your quest begins up there." said Lilith whilst pointing at the peak of a mountain high above the clouds.

"Ready Luna?"

"I'm always ready, and it's not like I really have a choice don't I?"

"The last part wasn't necessary..."

"Humph."

"Come on let's go..."

As they began climbing up the mountain they saw many strange yet majestic creatures, monkeys with three tails, squirrels with antlers, horses with wings, and many more, and although a slow ascend the team eventually reached the peak.

An ominous purple portal was awaiting them in the middle of a lake surrounded by trees bigger than giants.

"Purple portals are known for measuring ones strength, since unlike other portals, these go up in difficulty the farther in you go." said Lilith.

"Are we supposed to go in?"

"That's right, but first, I'll need to ask you some things, first, what is your mana attribute?"

"Wind."

"Second, from what species is your mana coming from?"

"Human..."

"And third, are you enlisted in the Arcadia Academy?

"I enlisted this year."

"Really?!" 

"Yeah, I'm in the elite classroom."

"I've always wanted to enter the academy! But apparently I'm too old for that..."

"So about the portal..."

"Oh, ah, sorry, we'll begin the course now, depending on how well you do, you'll be given a rank befitting of your goals."

As they entered the portal, they were greeted by goblins with weapons of many kinds.

"Aehgr, fargf!!" came from a goblin bigger than the others... an Orc.

Orc's are a special type of goblin, they are the leaders of their army, their army of goblins.

Orc's are slow but they pack quite a punch, one punch is enough to kill your average human. 

"A little early but your first quest is to kill the F rank boss, the Orc."

"To kill the Orc.... are you ready Luna?" said Kazema enthusiastically to Luna.

"I'm always ready! Let's kill that Orc!"

 

 

 

 
 

 

5