Chapter 11: The Quest – Part 2
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It'd be easier if we could both fight but Lilith is watching over me, if I were to summon you, it would cause problems." 

"Still, shouldn't the Orc attack us by now? It's kinda just standing there..." said Luna in a confused tone.

The Orc was looking at Kazema yet didn't take immediate action, it kept making random noises as if trying to communicate, but Orcs and goblins aren't smart, it's as if something is provoking it.

"Earf, Erf." came from the Orcs mouth, it's closer to what it's trying to say.

"Don't let it speak! Attack at once!" exclaimed Luna.

"My first time fighting, but I'll make sure to teach that Orc a taste of my training!"

Kazema began with a wind slice, it went straight towards the Orcs neck but a goblin jumped and protected the Orc.

"They're smarter than I thought.." said Kazema.

"We'll have to try a different approach, use an aoe skill!"

"But Lilith's here! If I were to use that skill-"

"Shut up and use it!"

They had no choice but to use an aoe skill, Kazema told Lilith to take cover under a tree and to hold tight.

"King Class magic! Wind Typhoon!"

Dark clouds formed in the sky, they swirled and winds of massive speeds came, along with a fall of rain.

The goblins were flown away yet the Orc stood strong, it had used it's giant axe to stand its ground, it struggled and struggled but eventually the storm died out, and the Orc was ready to attack.

It's giant axe started growing even bigger, it swung its axe and hit the ground, the ground, shaking at a high magnitude, began cracking, Kazema used wind magic to float above the cracking ground, but he had forgotten about Lilith, when he looked at Lilith she was falling down one of the cracks, he quickly flew towards her and as he was attempting to catch her, they had fallen to deep and could no longer see the sky above them...

They had been enclosed deep underground with no way to get up, they had only survived due to falling into a cave.

To survive they must find a way out...

2