Introduction – David Strom
3.2k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[David Strom]

Main character's name on Earth. 

England, London.

20 years old.

1.94 m tall.

Long white hair to shoulders.

Red pupils.

Has a strong body build that is very attractive to the opposite sex in pairing with his hair and eyes.

He was a genius. At 2 years old, he already can speak properly. His parent noticed it and hired a tutor that will teach him the basics of English, math, and some other important disciplines. 

He has an inborn talent that allows him to see little movements of other people. It is of no use in daily life, but in a fight, the only person with the same ability can defeat such a person in a close fight. A very little number of others will try to learn it simply because the person will need to spend years just to especially study this, so only those fighters who spent their entire life in martial arts will study it.

Orphan. His parents died in a plane crash when he was just entered school. The only relative he has is his aunt (mother's sister. 15 years older than David) Gorgeous middle-aged woman. She adopted him and supported his school and college.

In school, he was an outcast. He becomes more aloof after his parent's death. He didn't manage to have friends and become even more detached from others. The only thing he cares about was his aunt. He loved her dearly. It was not only the love towards a family member but as well as… towards a woman. He never tells her about it because it's a forbidden love, so even if he confessed, the answer he will receive might break his heart as well as their family relationships. He would be forced to move out and find another living place. He can't allow his little family to fall apart because of his selfish feelings. Furthermore, he buried that forbidden feeling as deep as he could.

Not only that, but he received a lot of bullying at school because of his attitude, his looks, and his family status. Such a thing didn't make him depressed at all. He knew that he was special and those who tried to bully him are jealous, scared, or just felt uncomfortable near him. There were two guys in his class that feel like that, but with more intensity compared to others. They basically started to hate him. There were a few simple reasons for it.1) He was much more handsome than them. 2) His high grades. 3) His composed and calm look, even after bullying, didn't change his attitude. That way, he looked more mature compared to others. 4) The few girls they liked in school were basically ignoring their existence. Instead, all of them liked David. Some even confessed to him by using letters and verbally behind the school. Of course, David rejected them all. In his eyes, they are just seeking fun. They might like him, but it was not love that he was looking for. The only woman in his heart was his aunt. They were too young and not suitable.

Being detached from others, he ended school with the highest score. The same way he ended college. There was nothing much talk about his time in college. He entered a luxurious college, and people there were more mature and were more concerned about their grades than those in school. They all have their own goals and worries, so they simply didn't have time to spend on others.

Studied: Karate; Taekwondo; Box; and some other disciplines if he had time. 

********

29