Chapter 20: Departure
1.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent looked at the bed that was under the window and an almost identical scene with Alina in the past emerged where she was peacefully sleeping on the bed under the moonlight.

  He closed his eyes for a few seconds and calmed down. 

  'This scene has nothing special in it, but… remembering Alina's suffering, it's like a sharp needle piercing my heart. That will not repeat. I swear… it will not repeat.' Vincent's face became cold and his eyes for a second looked like one of a devil's. 

  'This fucking scum world. If I see those types of people again in Bern town… I will neglect my training and start 'cleaning' up at night.' His expression became somewhat twisted. But when he looked at peacefully sleeping Anna, he forcefully calmed down. 

  'I will let them sleep for 3 more hours and we will leave.' Vincent said to himself and went to his bed that was nearby Anna's.

  …

  After more than 2 hours, Vincent forcefully woke up. He didn't like waking up like that, but their situation is urgent.

  Vincent stood up and neared Anna.

  "Anna…. It's time." He kissed her pink lips and said softly.

  Anna's eyelids moved a little as she opened her eyes.

  "Vincent… What time is it right now?" Anna licked her lips and asked.

  "There are still a few hours before the sun will ri…" Vincent almost finished his sentence when he felt his cheeks forcefully grabbed and lips taken. 

  After 20 seconds of wild kissing, he separated before his lust reached a peak for her. 

  "In Bern town… I will 'satisfy' you properly." He said and give her the last gentle kiss.

  "I will wake up Annie." Anna's face was red as she left the room.

  After 4 minutes, Anna and Annie arrived near Vincent.

  "We're ready," Anna said solemnly while holding Annie's hand.

  "Anna, Annie, you will be placed into a strange place for some time. It's completely safe, I've tested it for holding alive humans, so don't be afraid. You will be there maybe for a few hours, and after I leave the imperial city, we will head out to Bern town. My preparations should be enough to trick Mark, he is not a stupid person, but in his eyes, we have zero threat to him, the most he will do is to ask a few people around our house and check the nearby forest, but that's all. He will find two burned corpses and will think about Anna and me. Annie's missing will somewhat raise his curiosity, but not to the point of being worried. There are often people leaving and entering the Imperial city, so guards should not be a problem." Vincent seriously explained the situation to them. 

  They nodded.

  "Take my hand, Annie." Vincent stretched his head towards Annie. 

  Annie with some hesitation grabbed his hand and felt the world around her twist as she closed her eyes. A few moments later, she found herself in Anna's room again but there was no Vincent, nor Anna. She became scared but then heard a voice behind her. She didn't notice two bags in the corner of the 'room'.

  "Calm down, Annie. This is a little pocket dimension of mine. I've made it look like Anna's room. Just relax and read some books in the meantime. There is a white crystal in the centre. It will allow you to communicate with me if you need to ask something and I will not be around." Annie turned around and became shocked.

  She saw a man around 20 years old, 1.9m tall with white hair.

  

  'Is this Vincent?' She looked at the man who reminded her of Vincent so much. She then nodded and saw him disappear slowly.  

  "Annie is fine, right?" Anna asked with concern. Even if he told them before the head, it was the first time they entered the 'pocket world', so they were still worried. 

  "Of course, Annie is a bit confused, but nothing more. Now is your turn." Vincent said and placed his hand on her cheek.

  Anna covered his hand with her's and said. 

  "Please, be safe," Anna said, bending over a bit and taking his lips. 

  *Smooch!*

  Anna separated and smiled in satisfaction. 

  "You vixen… just you wait." Before Vincent began to lose control, he sent her too. Her figure turned into white light and disappeared into his hand.

  "How are you feeling, Anna?" Vincent's avatar emerged between two women in 'Annie's room'.

  Anna looked at him and her heart shook.

  'So this is how he looked before." Anna sized him without shame. 

  "Aah, I'm fine, Vincent," said Anna somewhat hastily as her heartbeat quickened. 

  "You will not be here for long, just relax and wait for me. If you wanna ask something, there is a white crystal in the centre. Touch it and you can talk to me in your mind." He said as his avatar disappeared. 

  Vincent pulled out two bags before retracting his attention from the seal on his hand.

  He grabbed them and placed 'Anna' on her bed as well as 'Annie' on her own.

  He checked everything again and stretched his hand towards the wooden stuff in the kitchen and lit up his hand. The fire that covered his hand was quite weak, but for old dry wood, it was more than enough. 

  

  He began to fire up other places in Annie's and Anna's rooms. He placed high-burn stuff under the beds of their beds so the corpses will burn out faster this way. 

  He gave a house he lived in the last few years at last glance and closed the door. 

  He covered his head with a hood and sped up towards the city gates.

  Only after a few minutes, did the house begin to show that inside was something burning. The sun is still a few hours away from rising, so most people are still in deep sleep, only drunkards, scum, whores, or even less, the guards, are filling the streets. But there were none of them near their house, so the fire went unnoticed. 

  …

  Vincent arrived at the main road near the gates after 10 minutes and slowed up.

  He saw some people entering the city and going through the check-up, but those who were leaving the city didn't need to.

  Vincent moved a bit closer to the big carriage that was also leaving. 

  Inside the carriage was 3 people, 1 old man in a luxurious white robe, and 2 young ones around, a boy and a girl, who were 10 and 15 years old with a herb of the Teren Empire on them. 

  "Uncle Greg, how long will it take for us to reach the Torn Empire?" the boy of 20 years old asked the old man who was sitting on the opposite side.

  "It should take a week time if we didn't encounter some problems like bandits or beast attacks. I doubt that we will be attacked by beasts, instead, bandits are more likely. That's one of the reasons I was sent to accompany both of them." uncle Greg answered without opening his eyes.

  "Uncle Greg, you're have reached almost 3rd rank mage and even close to 2nd rank warrior(body cultivator). With you here, even if bandits come, they're doomed to a cruel death, ahaha." Ron said with a laugh. 

  "Bella, don't you think so? Sister? Bella? What is wrong with you lately? We are going to the Torn Empire's capital to the bride of a possible groom for you. You don't need to be in such a bad mood after our father informed you about his decision. Almost every one of his daughters is married like that already. Our father, Mark Teren, is a caring and loving father, he will not harm his own children. You don't need to act like that." Ron Teren said with a hint of anger.

  "Shut up your noisy mouth," said Bella quietly and stroked her black hair as she looked outside a window. Her father wanted to find a groom for her, he didn't even ask her opinion. She doesn't want to be married to some wealthy good-for-nothing worm-like being who only wanted to climb up in her pants and to her family wealth. 

  She hates those types of guys the most. She always dreamed of finding someone special, someone... different. 

  She looked at the crowd of people (around 100) that going back and forth from city gates to far away.

  As she continued to look outside, her eyes landed on a person covered in a hood. He was just 3 meters on the left side of the carriage. 

  When carriage speed was about to leave him behind, Bella noticed his eyes. 'Red eyes? Never saw anyone with such an eye colour. How...unusual.' She continued to look at him for a bit more before they crossed the city gates.

  …

  Vincent arrived at the gates with a bit of worry. If a guard tried to stop him for some reason and if he can't pay off, he would be forced to knock them out or even kill a few, but that will lead to a big problem. Killing a few of them for him is not hard, but there are dozens of guards, and even more nearby the gates. He will be doomed. 

  When Vincent crossed the line of guards and left the city, he sighed.

  'So they really don't stop those who are leaving. Good for me.' He looked back at the city gates for a second before continuing to walk ahead.

  'Alright… Bern town is located around 15 kilometres to the west of the imperial capital. If I walk without stopping, I will arrive tomorrow. I can shorten the time if I go through the beast forest. If I don't go too deep in, I should not encounter any beast that I can't take care of. Then it's decided.' Vincent thought to himself and then headed inside the forest…

  …

  Morning arrived in the imperial capital and people started their daily routine. 

  Few people noticed a crowd nearby a tavern.

  More and more people gathered to look at what is going on, but when they finally saw it, some men vomited.

  The crowd of around a hundred people looking at 5 unconscious naked young guys from around 5 meters away.

  On their chests were carved their names and their family ones.

  These 5 guys were in 'weird' positions and they were… castrated completely. 

  Their lower parts were gone, no dicks, no balls, only bloody stained crotch that was healed by Vincent, so they will not die by blood loss. 

  4 guys were in 69 positions as their faces were on each other's bloody crotch. 

  Each of their mouths was filled with chopped flesh from down below the other guy. Some of the in unconscious states revealed themselves on the body of their 'lover' partner. Their faces were filthy and sticky with dry blood or dry shit/urine on them. 

  The last 5th guy who sadly didn't have a 'lover' was lying a bit lower between those two pairs of 'lovers' as he had his arms inside… of their asses.

  "The hell is this? It's fucking disgusting.. *Vomit!* Fck, I really need to touch them?" a few guards were called too. 

  A guard has no choice but to step out and separate them. He can't leave them like that in a public place. 

  Resisting the urge to vomit from their sight and smell, he neared them. 

  *Splash!* 

  "WAKE UP!*

  Guard poured out the cold water on those three to wake them up and reduce their smell. 

  'Huh!? What is this..' John woke up first, but from the shock, he didn't notice yet the situation and his new 'status'.

  He noticed that he just swallowed something unintentionally…

  'What did I just swallow…' John sensed the horrible vomiting-like smell and looked down.

  He didn't notice from the shock that he was naked and was sitting on the empty bloody and filthy crotch of one of his gang members. 

  He suddenly guessed what he just swallowed… 

  'No...no, no, Nooooo!!' John put a few fingers into his mouth to make himself vomit, but can't…  He tried to pull his fingers deeper, and only then did he throw up.

  He also noticed his filthy, sticky hand that he just placed in his mouth and even got a taste of it…

  But when he saw what he just threw up… he fainted.

  The guard looked at him in disgust and somewhat pity. 

  Suddenly, he noticed a wooden tablet nearby and picked it up. It was empty on one side, when he turned it, he saw some text.

  ***

  [ These five scums are only around 11 years old but already rotten to the core. They raped a lot of young girls from their school. They're were dragged and taken to the hotel where they had a 'good chat' with each of them for a few hours. 

  I don't believe that every person is rotten inside and this world is devoid of good people.

  I can only hope that they will pay enough for their deeds. I'm not a saint myself, but I'm not like those human wastes.

  Those young girls became broken, and some even committed suicide. 

  Their families probably covered them. Those kids of course take their parents' habits.

  I don't know if they will be judged properly or not, but I want their names and names of their families to be spread everywhere, so others will know what people are living nearby them.

  Don't be like them, or karma might come for you one day. ]

  ***

  Guard read it and then again looked at those 5 with even more disgust.

  

  … 

  A person in an ordinary black robe walks on the street towards a certain house.

  'Why do I need to do this each time? Sending me to that beauty's house to just look how she's doing but not allowed to touch her is torture basically… If I can taste her someday, I…' Suddenly, he noticed a cloud of black smoke rising in the blue sky from the distance. 

  'Someone is burning something this early or what?' He ignored it and continued to his destination. But after a few minutes, he noticed that smoke was coming from the location he was heading to.

  'Probably just a coincidence, I guess.' he shook his head.

  After another few minutes, he finally came to Anna's house.

  He was standing in the middle of the street, looking at a big burned house that was extinguished with the help of some water mages.

  "Can someone tell what happened here?" he asked nearby people.

  "Em.. they are said that it was lit up at early night and they also find two corpses of a tall woman and a very young boy in their beds. Mother and son died in their sleep as something lit up in the kitchen, when smoke spread in the house, they choked and fainted. At least they died without much pain. Poor souls." the old woman answered as she shook her head slightly.

  'It should be Anna and Vincent, but where is Annie? I just need to report it to the Emperor about this, it's not my business. Tsk, such beauty is gone…' he turned around and went to the imperial palace.

  After some time, he entered a palace and stood in front of the Emperor. This is a personal Emperor's matter, so he needs to report it personally to him only. 

  He headed towards the secret chamber in the palace. He neared the certain room and was about to knock.

  …

  "Ahhh… please, don't. Master, I will be a good girl, I will try harder.'' A woman's voice was heard from inside the room.

  "Suck it properly, if you bit it one more time... I will make you a whore for my loyal guards, understand? They're already tired from the previous one, so you better show your sincerity." Mark said.

  "P-Please, I will, I will." said the scared woman.

  "Since you understand, why are you still talking? *Slap!* Suck it good, bitch. Remember, you are all just my whores. As long as I am pleased with your service you will be rewarded, but if I am not…you will beg for a fast death." Mark Teren said with ruthless expression towards 3 of his maid-servants.

  He was naked sitting on the little throne with spread legs. Two of his servants was sucking his dick while the 3rd one was giving him a massage. 

  "Not bad. Take it deeper! If you make me cum in a minute, I will fuck your two pussy's good with your loved dick as a reward, but if you not… then I will fuck you with something else." Mark coldly said and picked a prickly wooden stick. 

  When a young girl saw what he grabbed, terror emerged in their hearts. They started to suck him up as fast, good, and deep as they could as if they were going to die soon if they didn't please the emperor.

  "Oh, mmm. Yes." Mark closed his eyes and tried to enjoy it fully.

  'This is how the emperor should live. Total obedience and fear.' Mark held their hands tightly in enjoyment.

  ...

  Outside the room.

  'I guess my report can wait.' He shook his head and headed back.

  Outside the city. Forest.

  "Boss, are you sure we can do that? They have around 10 strong fighters as well as that old man in the carriage. They know that they might be attacked, but still went out.`` A man in black hood asked another person who looked like the boss of the gang of 20 people.

  "That old man is mine, you need to kill others and grab those two kids, understand? My informer never lies." a tall man in his 40s said coldly to his gang.

  "They will cross this road in a few hours! Check the surroundings, I don't want any mishaps in the plan.`` The leader said to nearly 20 people.

  "Yes, boss!"

….

17