Chapter 40: Candy Shop
871 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Zert's Magic School.

  *Knock, knock.*

  "It's opened," said an old voice from inside the cabinet.

  *Creak*

  "Director Zert." said respectfully vice-director Kai, as he bowed slightly. He was also a 2nd ranked magus and quite old too, but he just entered this stage while on the other hand, Zert was near 3rd rank already. 

  "Sigh...How is the situation?" asked Zert in a calm tone. 

  Of course, he knows everything that happened today. Why did he not stop all of that? He has two ways for him: 

  1st, he can choose to catch Vincent and hand him over to the families victims, but he will be hated by Miss Anna and Miss Annie. When the envoy arrived, one word from them and he would die as well as those families would be massacred too.

  2nd, chose to protect Vincent, by this, he will be hated by all the victims' families, but they simply can't kill him. They don't have a 2nd ranked magus to help them in it, while those 1st ranked are just cannon fodder if they decided to fight him. One spell from Zert could kill a few or even a dozen of 1st rank maguses due to the difference in the absorbed quantity of their elements. 

  By choosing this, he will get a few enemies that can't threaten him much, while on the other hand, by protecting Vincent, he will be in their good list, and when the envoy arrives, he could enter the Red Cloud Sect or receive a resource that will allow him finally to enter 3rd rank. He might even choose to become the next emperor, by force. 

  The affinity test crystal is directly connected to higher-ups in Red Cloud Sect and sends results right after the test, so they will soon receive the information and send an envoy here.

  The choice simply is too obvious. 

  "Some families still haven't heard the news. Only the closest one, the weakest one heard it. They haven't reacted yet, but they will soon. The kid needs protection. 

  Some of these families can be quite crazy if they're forced. And now is such a situation. They might do something very stupid. Their heirs died from his hands, the hope of their families." said Kai calmly to director Zert.

  "Send ten 1st ranked maguses to protect Vincent's home. He can't be harmed in any way, not to mention those two girls. We will close the school for some time." said Zert and picked his drink.

  "Yes, I will send them right away." bowed Kai and left.

  Zert picked up his cup and sipped. 

  *Slurp*

  "Ohh~ your mouth is really good, little Ava… continue," said Zert as he looked under his desk at a young girl sucking him out. 

  "Yes, director. I'm happy you like it," said Ava after she removed his member from her mouth before resuming her blowjob. 

  …

  Vincent and the girls entered the empty alley.

  "Wait. Anna, Annie, enter the pocket world. Emma, lead the way. If danger arrives, I will send you there too." said Vincent as he held their two hands. 

  "Just be careful, dear. If there is something you can't handle, just run, please," said Anna worriedly and kissed him deeply.

  Annie, on the other hand, hugged him from behind.

  "Everything is fine as long as you are safe, brother." said gently Annie as she placed her head on his back.

  "I'll be fine, I promise," said Vincent softly, and sent them in the pocket dimension. 

  "Where did they go?" Emma saw them turn into white light before disappearing. 

  "To my special, highly protected and isolated place, but it's quite small," answered Vincent and looked at her.

  "Emma…I want you to be strong, not for me, but yourself, understand?" said Vincent seriously, placing his hands on her cheeks and looking into her eyes.

  

  "Why are you saying this to me all of a sudden?" Emma blinked as she also looked into his eyes.

  "It's nothing. Lead the way, hurry," said Vincent and released her.

  "...Okay, let's go." Emma was a bit confused but paid much attention to it, so she ran ahead. 

  'I hope I'm wrong this time.' thought Vincent and followed Emma.

  

  …

  After 5 minutes, they walked through another alley and saw the candy shop where Emma always comes. Their parents also worked here. 

  The nearby area was empty of people.

  

  The building had only a single floor, but it was wider than most of the buildings nearby. 

  

  "This is it. We're here. Emily should be inside already let's go. I want to introduce you to my parents. They always supported us in our choices, so they will accept you too." Emma sweetly smiled at him and dragged him towards the shop. 

  "Huh? What's wrong, Vincent?" Emma noticed that he didn't follow her. He looked at the shop weirdly, which made her confused.

  "Remember what I've told you, Emma." Suddenly said Vincent as he grabbed her hand and sent her into the pocket world.

  Vincent deeply inhaled and opened the door. 

  'As I thought. It closed.' Vincent thought as the door didn't open. 

  Vincent takes a step back. He covered his face with a dark element. Raising his right leg, he knocked down the door. 

  *Crash!*

  The door broke in a few pieces from the hit.

  Vincent looked inside. It was empty, but there were signs of someone fighting. 

  He heard some noise nearby, and then 2 men in their 30s came out from a nearby room.

  "...Nooo, I beg you! Stop!..." Vincent heard a young voice from the room that these 2 men had just come out of. 

  'Emily.' Vincent's right hand lit up, the fire slowly condensed in the shape of claws and its colour also changed to black. This was his first spell that he hastily created not long ago. But he could maintain it only for 10 or so seconds. 

  "Just kill him," said one of the two men. 

  As his right black-fired claw formed, Vincent ran to them.

  Two men had knives in their main hands. They were just a bunch of hired bandits after all. 

  Vincent arrived in front of the 1st man who attacked Vincent's head while the 2nd one threw his knife to Vincent's chest.

  Vincent saw those two attacks. He swiftly covered his left hand with an earth element that already reached the 1st rank requirements. He hasn't trained in earth elements yet but still can cover a bit of his body in 2 centimetres thick condensed earth. 

  With his armoured left hand, he stopped the 2nd man's flying knife as well as the 1st man's attack as he grabbed his right-hand wrist and with force broke it on the spot while his back claw sliced the 1st man's head in a few pieces, like a hot knife through butter. 

  The 1st man died instantly, while the 2nd one's eyes widened in shock. 

  'Not bad.' After taking care of the first one, Vincent turned to the 2nd one and attacked. 

  The 2nd man took out another knife behind his back with his right hand and also attacked in a slightly panicked state.

  'Trash.' Vincent didn't dodge, he just raised his left hand and simply did the same that he did with the 1st one. 

  They were just a bunch of brutes without knowledge of fight, moreover, they are just mortals while Vincent is already 1st ranked magus in few elements as well as a warrior of 1st rank. 

  As Vincent stopped his attack, he ripped off his right hand and sliced his head with his black claw. Only 3 seconds passed.

  Vincent swiftly ran forward and entered the room where Emily was.

  …

  Inside the room.

  Emily was lying on the table.

  

  She was naked, tears falling from her face, her mouth sealed with some cloth, struggling, under the hold of a young man around 15 years old with a naked lower body.

  "You see it too, right? Your mother is enjoying it right now. Just look at her lewd face and hear her sweet voice." said lustfully the guy above her as he tightly held her hands on the table and looked at the side.

  "AHHH! YESS!! MORE!! DEEPER! STRONGER!" loudly moaned Emilia. She was a sweet 35 years old woman with long black hair. She was fully naked and sandwiched between two men of 25-30 years old as their 'things' went in and out of her both holes.

  "She is so feminine right now under this aphrodisiac. I can bet that she never enjoyed sex more than right now, even with her 'husband'. Sadly, she is too old for me and out of my taste either. 

  Emily, your aphrodisiac should already start to work, I can see your wet pussy twitching lightly. You can't wait anymore, right? You know, I've always liked you, always, but why did you ignore me? Why did you reject me? I was so soft with you, but you treat me like nothing in the end.

  Today was a pretty fucked up day, you know. A lot of people died that shouldn't, to a person that your sister so boldly confessed. Don't blame us, blame her, and him. We are here, just doing our work after all, and we are here to have 'fun', so let's get st…"

  *Smash!*

  The door was knocked down as Vincent entered the room. 

  Firstly, he spotted Emily on the table and ran to her.

  "Who the fuck are you!?...!" Shouted the boy as Vincent neared and swiftly sliced his head off and threw the corpse away from Emily.

  Blood squirmed at Emily's face as she lost her sanity due to an aphrodisiac effect and didn't even pay attention to it. She just began to lick her little lips and play with her cave.

  Vincent ignored her for time being and ran towards the last two men that already dropped Emilia on the floor, and she also began to please herself with an enormous last that filled her.  

  Vincent targeted the first one who was the closest to him.

  The two men were shocked by this sudden change and in their panic, Vincent arrived.

  He attacked him with his black claw. 

  The 1st man tried to block it with bare hands.

  "Aaargh!" Both hands were chopped off straight to the elbow. Blood splashed from the wound on the floor and Vincent sent his left armoured fist towards the 1st man's face.

  *Smash!*

  All of his teeth were destroyed. His nose vanish. His eyes blow up as his entire face curled in and the man died while his corpse hit the nearby wall.

  Vincent turned to the last one. That man looked at Emilia near him and tried to grab her to use as a living shield. 

  In the hasty decision, the man didn't notice that he was standing barefooted on the bloody floor.

  As he hastily moved, he slipped slightly on the blood and Vincent was already in front of him.

  He pierced the man's chest right to the other side, smashing his heart, killing him.

  He pulled out his hand and kicked the corpse away. 

  The claw swiftly dissipated. Vincent turned and looked at Emilia, who was currently pleasing herself on the floor and did not care about her surroundings. 

  Vincent moved to her and placed his hand on her belly.

  "Ahhhhh… Enter me. Fuck me." Just from his hand on her belly, Emilia lewdly moaned and cummed as her right hand's fingers were going in and out of her sloppy cave, while her left hand squeezed her big creamy tits.

  Vincent started to use the light element to clean her out of the drug effect.

  The drug was strong, but not enough to resist Vincent. 

  In a few seconds, the drug somewhat reduced its effect that allowed her to come into her right mind.

  Some sanity came back to her as she looked at the person near her.

  "Kill me. Just kill me, please~" cried Emilia, tears started to fall from her face as she began to remember what just happened.

  "Lady Emilia. My name is Vincent Mayers, I'm Emma's boyfriend. She is in a safe place right now, but she is very scared and needs you. You still have your children to look at. Understand?" said Vincent strongly as he holded her face with both hands and looked into her eyes.

  Emilia blinked as she looked at him and looked at the corner of the guest room. There was a corpse of her husband as his neck was sliced. 

  Vincent also glanced there and understood who he was.

  "He was very unlucky, but he was a sinner," said Vincent calmly as he forced her to teary eyes to look at him. "Why sinner you ask? It's very simple, he was a weakling. Too weak, that can't even protect his wife and daughter. Maybe he was a kind and good person, a saint himself, but in this rotten world, anything is useless if you are weak. Without strength, your fate doesn't belong to you. Someone stronger will just come and take everything from you while you can only watch. Look at him, look how he ended. He died a worthless death to some trashy scums from the streets while his wife was raped, and his daughter almost was. 

  Go and clean yourself, dress up and help calm down Emily, you hear me?" said Vincent calmly as his face was a few centimetres away from her. They could feel each other's breaths.

  *Badum!*

  Her heart shook. Emilia was in a trance as she continued to look into his red eyes while her face was held by him. 

  She raised her hand and touched his face. 

  Emilia was still under the effect of an aphrodisiac and his words somewhat healed her bled heart. She started to think. Her husband was very good, gentle, and caring, but Vincent is right… he was weak. This world is not a quiet and peaceful place after all. For her, and her daughters' sake, she needs a man that will protect them in this hell-like world.

  ….

_____________

Author's note: "Fucking scum is everywhere."

14