Chapter 99: No way…
359 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  30 minutes later. 

  The Earth Barrier fell off and 3 people stepped out. 

  Vincent was in the middle, while his 2 beautiful wives hugged each of his hands. 

  Annie had a very satisfied smile as she held his left hand between her still not fully grown up, but already nicely shaped breasts.

  Bella was hugging tightly his right hand 'between' her flat chest as if her life depend on it. Her face was covered with love, bliss, and happiness, since she was not only fully sexually satisfied in this half an hour but also the new feeling that every woman is craving is taking shape in her heart…

  "This was so… so amazing~, my darling. I love you~. Soon I hope I will give you good news… hehehe…," happily giggled Bella as she gently took his hand and placed it on her belly. 

  Vincent lowered his head a bit to lovingly kiss Bella's forehead.

  "You should stop advancing in the Elemental system from now on in your likely new state. Absorbing the Elemental particles from the outside world or external resources might harm the potential fetus inside of you, but I'm not sure of it. Either way, I am not allowing you to train in any kind of manner, okay?" said seriously Bella, Vincent. She, just like Emilia, will probably show the symptoms of pregnancy in a few days so they need to be very careful from now on to not bring any harm to the growing fetus.

  "Yes, I know it. I will halt my training and will wait for the symptoms to arrive… Thank you, dear… thank you for appearing in life…I love you~" nodded Bella before looking up into her husband's crimson eyes and standing up on her toes to gently kiss Vincent's lips, while Annie on the other side was full of envy as she looked at joyous Bella.

  'Tsk… I am still a bit too young to become a mother…As long as everything with us is fine, I will be a mother sooner or later,' thought Annie as she looked at their gentle kiss.

  As they shared a loving kiss, a gorgeous blond-haired woman appeared in front of them.

  "So… how does it go?" Asked Anna with a curious smile while fixing her hair behind her ear.

  Vincent stopped the kiss and looked at her before taking back his right hand from Bella's hold and placing it on Anna's left cheek. He looked into his mother's beautiful golden eyes for a few seconds before lowering his gaze to her lips and leaning forward.

  *Kiss~*

  He gave her a hot kiss using his tongue for a few seconds before moving back. He slowly caresses her lips with his big finger.

  "If everything is alright, in a year you will have two grandchildren, honey. We need to wait for their indications to know the result," answered Vincent with a warm smile.

  Anna's lips curled up before she looked at a bit shy, but smiling Bella as she clenched her fists from a worry that her expectations will fail her, that she might not pregnant and that this good mood full of smiles and happiness will be for nothing… just mare fucking joke.

  "About Emilia. She is still sleeping so don't disturb her. Oh, yes. I will call that trio out since I also will need their help," said Vincent and closed his eyes…

  …

  Pocket World.

  Vincent's transparent avatar with crimson eyes quietly emerged in the middle of the vast room that reminded the "hut" from his life on Earth. 

  He looked around and spotted Talia, Alaya, and Demi talking with each other nearby a 'window'. Demi still didn't go back from that fear that she experienced. 

  "Miss Ayala, in what elements are you three good at?" 

  "Eeeekk!?.... B-benefactor…? Please, don't scare us like that anymore. We will never do anything bad to your people, we are not vicious as humans. We like to live in peace.

  "Enough of this, I already know it. It was just a little test, don't mind it too much. So, what about my question?" asked Vincent with a blunt voice as he looked at the trio.

  'Just a test…? Demi's mental state almost got damaged after that test of yours…' said angrily in her mind Alaya as she glanced at the still strange looking Demi before turning at Vincent.

  "We three are good only with Water Element," answered near Alaya, Talia.

  "You know how to heal injuries?" 

  "Yes, we can do that. The High Elders of our Lerin clan are good at using Wood Element, so they taught us a bit, but we have only reached the 1st rank in the Water Element so far, can we be even useful to you?" said Alaya as she stood up.

  "Yes… just what I needed now. 

  "Husband…What time is it?"

  Vincent turned around and noticed that Emilia had already woken up.

 

  "Good morning, honey. How are you feeling?" asked Vincent's avatar as he neared the bed.

  Emilia was naked as she hid her exquisite body with a bed sheet after she sat up. 

  If Vincent was here in flesh, he will be managed to resist taking this milf once again, but sadly, he can't enter the pocket world in the flesh. 

  "I feel great, dear. Should we go out?" said Emilia as she waved her hand and created elemental clothes on her curvaceous body that will make any man salivate. 

  She only needs such a reaction from Vincent, other men are nonexistent to her anymore.

  If Vincent will die one day and leave her alone… then the only thing that could save her from such extreme pain will be suicide. 

  Maybe, only having his child will change her mind and give her the reason to live on. 

  "Let's go, *Swoosh~*," said Vincent's avatar as it began to disappear.

  Three elven sisters saw that the room began to shine brightly in white light as if space was falling into the whirlpool.

  …

  *Swoosh~*

  One by one they reappeared on the snow and felt the winter's wind touch their faces.

  Vincent opened his eyes after Emilia and the trio of elven sisters appeared.

  "Fresh air… Finally…" said Alaya as she breathed cold air just like shy Talia.

  Demi, instead, looked only at Vincent, weirdly.

  'No… it can't be… How is it even possible that I… I fell in love with a human man?! What is going on with me?! My heartbeat is so fast when I am with him, and not because of fear… Why? Am I a hidden pervert all this time that likes to be dominated or something? But, I'm not pure anymore, moreover, I was a slave for some time and didn't encounter such a situation before… Is it because he saved me when I begged the heavens to send a savior to take us away from that hell, but the savior appeared to be a human that I hate the most, still, it was enough to fall in love with him… No, forget it, just forget it. Ignore this feeling and with time it will go. Moreover, I have a fiance chosen by my father and mother, so I can't… can't…' thought to herself Demi as she tried not to look at Vincent but it was… very hard.

  ********

  Author's note: "Too tired to continue so will end it here. Cya."

  

  

9