Chapter 111: Tempering a Body by Burning It (2)
275 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111:

Tempering a Body by Burning It (2)

______________________________

 Vincent stood half-naked in the middle of this heating nonstop chamber that was heating like a furnace.

 60 degrees Celsius… 

 70… 

 80… 

 90… 

 100…

 The temperature was rising rapidly.

 His skin has already begun to change color, from slightly pale to a bit red.

 “Vincent, are you alright?” asked Anna worriedly as she felt that heat that could already boil water. 

 “Don't stop, continue to heat the chamber. The healing group, be prepared to start. Soon it will be your turn”, said Vincent with his dry lips. 

 Anna gulped, but her group still added more temperature as he asked.

 110 degrees Celsius… 

 120… 

 130… 

 140…

 Vincent used his water magic to protect his eyes from damage.

 150… 

 160… 

 170…

 [Shhh~]

 As the heat was rising, the skin all over his body took on a bright red color.

 Each breath of this hot air he took inside began to damage his lungs.

 His white hair was on the edge of burning.

 The heat inside was already enough to kill an ordinary mage of 3rd rank, the weakest one, of course.

 It also surpassed the limit of the pain he could ignore. 

 'T-This… pain is almost as strong as after using the “ARMAGEDDON” spell. Argh…but, it's still not dealt enough damage to my flesh to start a recreation of it… N-Need a bit… m-more…'

 180… 

 

 190…. 

 200… 

 210… 

 220…

 230-degree Celsius.

 [Burning~]

 …

 Five minutes earlier. Outside the structure.

 Austin walked to Nicholas.

 “Nicholas, how heated is there right now?” Asked Austin.

 Nicholas answered without turning his head.

 “Around only 70 degrees Celsius for now”.

 Austin nodded, “Mhh, quite an unpleasant temperature”. 

 “Yes… for normal people”, said Nicolas. 

 “I am very curious about what limit of high temperature he could withstand”. Said Austin.

 “Honestly… me too” added Nicholas.

 …

 One minute later.

 One hundred degrees Celsius.

 Anna looked at two girls nearby and quickly said, “Annie, Emily, be ready to give everything you can to heal him any time. His body… even though it looked as if he could hold it, this could change instantly at some point”,

 “We know it, Anna”, answered Annie, but her eyes were on her husband's body that began to have some problems withstanding that heat.

 “I have yet to learn how to use Wood magic, but still, I will try my best”, added Emily.

 …

 Two minutes later.

 145 degrees Celsius.

 Nicholas and Austin stood frozen on the spot.

 Their eyes were locked on Vincent's red face, which was almost at the edge of burning.

 “How…? We had yet to begin healing, but he didn't even make a sound so far” Uttered slightly shocked Nicholas.

 “Look at him… look at his face… There is no pain… It's as if he doesn't feel anything at all. If it were me there instead… I would long ago be dead…”, said Austin with amazement as he surveyed Vincent's body. 

 …

 Three minutes later.

 175 degrees Celsius.

 “Alright… this is becoming a bit ridiculous now,” said grandpa Austin as he began to feel some shivers from witnessing this.

 Nicholas doesn't know what to say anymore. 

 He expected that the heat under which he would be tempering his body would be around 100 degrees Celsius, but this… It looks like he really wants to use the Lightning element just with his fleshy body alone. 

 But, as he knows, there are no humans, nor elves who could survive under such heat without any protection for 3 minutes…

 …

 On the other side from elves.

 'He is spectacular… so awesome…' Selena looked at her lover that shoving something incredible and began to salivate for him while starting to feel weird down there. 

' … He truly is a special man…' Now it was Skylar's thoughts as she heated the inner zone. 

 She began to remember the time when he took her virgin body and couldn't help but tremble slightly from excitement…

 …

 Four minutes later.

 200 degrees Celsius.

 [Shhh~]

 Vincent can't move his mouth and throat anymore without damaging and tearing its flesh.  

 His skin begins to crack and release light smoke

 His nails began melting.

 He can't see anything anymore, since his eyes are tightly closed. 

 If he opens them right now without any protection, he will get completely blind in a few seconds. He protected his eyes by covering them, his brain, and other vital organs with his “ACA”, since the Water element was not enough anymore for this purpose, and he didn't learn how to use the Ice element… yet. 

 He also began to use his “ACA” to suppress his nerves to some extent to lower the pain just a little more, and use some mental tricks to distract himself from thinking about the raising pain that soon will reach the point where any such tricks will be useless already. 

 Even though he still had enough willpower in him to resist a bit more…

 …

 Outside the chamber.

 Nicholas with narrowed eyes tried to understand how he was still resisting so much pain without making any sound.

 'From what in the world is his body done for…? Did he really feel no pain?' Wondered stunned Nicholas.

 “I can't understand how he is doing, no matter how hard I try to look… This is insane,” said Austin quietly.

 “Father… if he succeeds in tempering his body in such an extreme way and begins to use the Lightning element the way we use a simple Fire element… It's just my curiosity, but will the High Elder Nicholas win in a battle with him if they will start a fight?” Asked weirdly Luis his father, Austin.

 Austin didn't answer right away, instead, it was Nicholas who did.

 “… I will die from the first two attacks without special protection on myself… Since my main element is Earth and Water, which are at 4rth and 3rd ranks respectively, but even their combination still can't match Lightning. Similarly, using the Wood sub-element will make things even worse for me, since the Wood element has no chance of resisting the powerful lightning element at all. Gladly, there is special elemental equipment made from special copper that can help with it, but that thing is quite expensive since the equipment that can resist an average lightning bolt that could reach a temperature of 30 000 degrees Celsius can't be cheap. But, it's still worth it since it will save your life in the time of need from attacks of Lightning mage. If we didn't have such equipment, then we would long ago have lost to Red Cloud Sect. Sadly, I'm not a Metal mage…”

 

 …

 600 meters away from the tempering chamber. 

 

 Forest.

 Two girls calmly sitting on the tree branches.

 One of them began to feel worried and even a bit scared.

 'What the hell was that ant that bites me… I can't feel my left toe anymore…' Asked herself, a young girl, who was bitten in her toe by a tiny black and not long ago. 

 She got curious and looked down.

 She hesitantly removed her shoes to see why she stopped to feel any sensation from her left toes.

 The moment she removed her shoes and saw her foot, her charming eyes widened while her heart almost stopped from fear of what she had seen there…

5