Chapter 8: Cleaning
1.9k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  David take two big black cellophane bags with him and headed to the underfloor room.

  When he entered, he saw quite a gruesome scene.

  Around an hour ago, when he was still here, Alina went to the washroom. 

  At that time, David holded a big bottle of chemical cleaning liquid that was usually used to wash the floor.

  Before he left to follow Alina, he poured that liquid into their eyes, nose, and mouth. 

  They were still alive before that happened, but now… they're dead.

  David looked for a second at those two gruesome and bloody corpses and his nose twitched a bit from the chemical scent that overcame the bloody one. 

  He wore a protective glove and started to pack them in black bags. He decided to not dismember them as it will take some time and effort, as well as might wake up his lover.

  He packed the first body and threw it on his shoulder. The bag was well sealed so David didn't worry much about being stained again. The corpse weight was around 60-70kg, but to David, it was just around what he can comfortably lift up. 

  David was quite strong by himself. He often visited the gym from time to time, so his body build was a killer more for any woman who saw it. That was one of the reasons why Alina, his aunt, fell for him. Just the thought that this heavenly-shaped body will hold her one day, made his aunt's pussy twitch ever so lightly. 

  He stood up with the bag on his right shoulder and moved outside the house. Their house was in a quite isolated region, so the chance of being watched is very low. 

  There was a river nearby their house about 200m to the south, just behind the forest zone. 

  There was a deep night time so there was no one around.

  He neared the river bank and moved downwards the river to be further from their home, then threw the bag to the side. He starts to look for some heavy stones around to fill up the bag before throwing it into the river. 

  He looked with a calm face at how they sink deeper into the water. He felt no remorse at all. In his eyes, those two of his classmates were just a walking pile of worthless flesh even before what they had done. 

  He come back and did the same with the second body. When he saw the body disappearing in the water, he raised his head as his white hair danced under the light wind and looked into the starry sky. 

  'We are so insignificant in the eyes of the stars…' He sighed.

  'Soon the families of those two will notice their disappearance... I don't know what they were doing, or who saw them before they came to our home… We need to prepare for the police coming for us in the near future. I need to talk with Alina tomorrow about it.' He turned to look at the river once more and headed back home. He still needs to clean the underfloor room before going to sleep. 

  He packed the bloody cellophane mat into the garbage bag and cleaned the room properly.

  After a few minutes, the underfloor room was cleaned well. 

  He washed clean once more and headed out of the house towards the trash gathering zone that was around 20 minutes of walk from his home. The zone was almost filled up with trash bags and soon will be taken away. 

  In around 40 minutes, he comes back home. He undressed and headed to the bed, tired. 

  Alina was still sleeping. He looked at her beautiful face and smiled gently. He lifted the bed sheet a bit and played near her, who was still holding a pillow. He stroked her back hair gently and kissed her forehead. He covered both of them and fell into a deep sleep soon enough. 

  …

  It was around 6:20 in the morning when Alina woke up. 

  The moment she saw David's handsome face right in front of her, her heart skipped a beat. 

  She gently touched his face, but Davis was sleeping deeply so it did not wake him up. She wanted to go to the bathroom, so she lifted the bedsheet and was about to stand up. Alina stopped.

  She saw David's naked body as well as his… big erected sword twitching a bit. 

  Alina looked at this mighty thing that pleasured her mouth a few hours ago and blushed.

  Suddenly David turned his body and made his tower point to the ceiling. 

  'Is this because of his dream or does this happen to every man in the morning?' She decided to delay her walk to the washroom for a few minutes and grabbed his tower gently. She began to stroke it with her right hand slowly. As David released a soft groan, she bit her lower lip slightly and moved.

  She pulled down the skin on his big thing and lowered her head, swallowing it fully. 

  The feeling of her mouth and throat being filled again was just good. She pressed her lips on his hot shaft and slowly began to lift up her head as her tongue licked his dick good... 

  With the big thing in her mouth, she placed her black hair behind her ear and looked at David's body.

  Knowing that this well-shaped body belonged to her, made her heartbeat even faster. She placed her left hand on his thigh while her right one was on his chest and began to slide there.

  As she felt his strong shaped muscles, she started to bob her head up and down. 

  *Slurp!*

  *Slurp!*

  In sleeping mode, David had zero resistance and soon reached the limit.

  Feeling his big cock trembling slightly, Alina knew that he would soon cum. Her little wet mouth sped up while her soft pink lips squeezed his rod. 

  In a few seconds, she felt it. 

  Huge loads of hot semen entered her mouth and throat, but she didn't stop her movements. 

  She began to milk him with her throat and drink his hot Nektar as she slowly closed her eyes in enjoyment. 

  When she felt his pampering stop, she opened her eyes and saw David who looked into her eyes with a big lewd smirk.

  It made her jerk and tightened her throat that was wrapping his cock. She didn't remove his big dick from her warm mouth though.

  David placed his right hand on her cheek that still holded his big cock inside.

  "Aunty… honestly, you really become good at this. Hehe." David said and stroked her cheek with a big finger.

  Alina finished swallowing his sperm, cleaned his half-erected shaft, and pulled it out of her little luxurious upper hole as she gave it one last kiss.

  "Pervert," Alina said as she looked at his already cleaned sword.

  David grabbed her hand, pulled her to him, and started to kiss her gently while playing with her lips with his. It lasted for a few seconds.

  "Good morning, wifey," David said. He let her go and stood up.

  They dressed up. When David was about to say something, he saw her begin to hold her abdomen with a pained face. 

  "Alina, what's wrong!?" David's heart almost leaped out of his chest as run to her holded her behind.

  "I guess I need to visit a gynecologist…" Alina answered with some fear in her words. She long ago noticed some pain around her womb zone. As she started to guess what it might be, one guess popped out that made her shiver...

19