Chapter 42: Lake
849 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Imperial Capital, inside the Imperial Palace.

  Anabella was about to leave the capital as her carriage was already waiting for her.

  "Vincent Mayers… Vincent Mayers…" mumbled quietly Anabella as she walked through palace corridors.

  'Killed 12 schoolmates on his 1st day at school for unknown reasons. After that, a girl named Emma confessed to him openly under the crowd's gaze and Vincent accepted her by madly taking her lips on the spot after a few questions. Current whereabouts are unknown.' read a somewhat detailed report his maid-servant gathered after interrogating a few kids from the cafeteria through the help of the school staff and communication crystal.

  'H-have… a g-g-girlfriend!?' Anabella finds it hard to accept it. The man she looked for and was finally found… was taken by this girl named Emma?

  'Kill her? No, no, Impossible. He will hate me and we became enemies. I can't allow that! I can still make him mine by force, but that also is not what I want. I want him to love me, not submit to me. Only this way will my dream come true. But I will need to share him with another woman and even have a threesome often… it's not a problem... I guess. Everything is fine as long as he will love me and will be with me. This way, I will have what I want. I need to deserve his trust, and to do that…' Anabella bit her lower lip as she walked ahead.

  "Bella? Where are you going?" suddenly a voice sounded not far away.

  "Father? I'm going to Bern town." Anabella said as she spotted her father.

  "Bern town? Why? Is there something interesting? I didn't hear interesting news from that place for a long time after old Zert opened his school there." Mark Teren said curiously. He wore a luxurious azure robe.

  "Hehe, you should receive the news soon. My servant heard it faster than you, and I feel somewhat proud of myself from this. Have a good day." smirked Anabella to her father and left the corridor that leads to the palace gates.

  "Oh, something big is happening and I still don't know it?" Mark said to himself with some anger. 

  "Bring me the latest information from Bern town." turned Mark and said to his loyal servant.

  …

  Vincent continued to run through the forest to the east, where the border with the elven kingdom is located. 

  As he ran, he trained in using his "Black Fire-Wind Claw" spell that was a mix of fire, wind, and dark elements, with fire in the main lead. He gives his spells simple names.

  The "Black Fire-Wind Claw" looked more and more like an actual claw as more time passed. It was not a hard spell to learn with enough training. Also, it was quite powerful in close combat with those who don't use the water+earth or the ice elements spells of 1st rank as a defence.

  Vincent also started to create a "Bark Fire Robe" that he planned before. With his current fire element quantity, he already can do it, just need some training. It will have almost zero to no defence. With such a robe, he will not need to buy clothes anymore, he can just think and the fire robe will vanish, making him naked, quite a useful feature. Moreover, the fire will have a very low temperature, it will not even be able to burn paper, but will be warm enough in wintertime, even though as a warrior of 1st rank, winter weather will not affect him much even if he goes out naked. By adding a dark element to it, he could make the fire black in colour. The robe will cover his torso, hands to the wrists, and legs to the shoes, and fire will be only ar 1-2 centimetres away from his skin. He also could make any design he wanted. Also, by making some parts of the robe redder and some darker, and maintaining that form for a long time, his control of the fire element and the dark one, will be constantly improving to the point where he could create a very detailed robe with red and black colours and change in seconds.

  After an hour of training, the "Black Fire-Wind Claw" spell's duration increased from 10 seconds to 14. 

  He also started to cover his body with a very weak, thin fire, without burning his clothes. He managed to cover his entire body in the end but lasted only for a few seconds before dissipating. Vincent was a very hard-working person, in a span of another hour, he already raised its duration to 40 seconds with activated "BFW Claw" on top of it. He still has yet to add a dark element to the fire, so now he looked like a man burning himself, with the fire rising upon his body, but it didn't harm him. 

  Sun was still in the sky, so his burning figure was not so noticeable. 

  After another 2 hours, the robes' duration was already 5 minutes. He didn't meet wild magic beats, all who sensed him, ran away, so he fully focused on his new spell creation. 

  "Brother, where are we right now? What are you doing? It's so boring here." suddenly he heard Annie's voice in his head.

  "I'm still running through the forest while training my new spells. How are Emma and Emily?" asked Vincent as he stopped his training. 

  "Emma calmed down a bit, but Emily was still in shock after she woke up. When she was sleeping, she often called your name, so I guess only you can calm her since not even her mother can," said Annie calmly.

  "I see. I will find a place for our rest soon. I've already spotted a few good places for a tent. I will soon call you all out. Tell others." said Vincent and turned his gaze towards the lake in the distance.

  The lake was huge, around a kilometre in diameter and also quite deep. Water was very transparent near the surface. 

  After a few minutes, Vincent walked out of the forest and saw the lake. 

  Vincent spotted a good location on the grass between the forest and the lake. 

  *Swoosh~*

  He called out all the girls from the pocket world.

  "Emma, how are you?" Vincent turned towards Emma and asked with concern.

  "!!!"

  Suddenly, Emma ran and jumped on him, taking his lips boldly in front of other girls, and her mother, who also was stunned by her move.

  "Take me, now. I want you." said quietly Emma after she moved back a bit while looking into his red eyes. Her hands were around his neck, while her legs locked his waist.

  Vincent could feel her soft chest pressing on him, he couldn't help but lean forward to kiss her. He knows that this boldness is a result of recent news she heard, so she needs him right now the most. 

  Vincent hugged her and kissed them for a few seconds before releasing them. 

  *Swoosh*

  "Here are two tents, one for us and another one for Emilia and Emily. We will come back soon," said Vincent to girls and moved with Emma in his hold into the forest.

  " Oh, my. I wanted to do the same, but she was even faster," said Annie with a sigh as she looked at them entering the forest.

  "You really don't know how to contain yourself, do you?" said Anna with a slight smirk.

  "Why should I hide my desire towards him? Aren't you the same?" said Annie smilingly to Anna.

  "Can't deny that. But still, you need to have some restraint in public," said Anna and looked at Emilia and Emily, who were shocked.

  "Aren't you his mother and sister?" said Emilia with a voice filled with shock and confusion. 

  "Yes, we are. He is my son and my husband. What? Disgusted? Despise me? I simply do not care. He is the only man that I put my trust in. So what if he is my son? So what if he is still too young? I will give him kids in the future, and the same here for little Annie. We are everything for each other, a family, a love partner, and a friend. I will never regret my choice." said Anna willfully as she looked at Emilia. 

  "No, I'm not. I can even understand you somewhat. My latest husband was a very kind person all his life, but he was weak and couldn't protect his own family. Here, where powerful people are kings, while weak are slaves that live 'freely' only because powerful people allow them to. Only now do I fully understand it from Vincent's words. Create a family and being weak, you need to live as quiet as a mouse, and pray to the gods that your family will not anger or not be noticeable by a stronger person. Moreover, you need to be hella lucky if that person will have a good mood, cuz if not, you'll have two choices: submission, or death." said Emilia calmly to Anna.

  "Yes, it's just as you said. Right now, Vincent is still young, but that will change in a few years. And I don't want to wait, why should I wait? For what? I never was so happy in my life." nodded Anna and said as she picked the tent and started to put it up.

  Emilia looked at her and then towards the forest.

  Emily was still in a heavy mood, but her sister's boldness and Vincent's family choice, made her come to a decision. 

  …

  ___________

Author's note: "You like this milf?"

15