Chapter 43: Emma’s first time [R-18]
1.7k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent entered the forest while holding Emma who rained kisses on his face. She needs him to distract herself from bad thoughts or she might do something stupid. 

  As they were around 50 meters away from others, Vincent put her down and began to undress her.

  Emma's face was red as an apple. She lifted her hands to help him remove her clothes.

  She felt his touch on her skin as his hands slid up from her waist to her armpits and higher.

  As her upper naked body became revealed, Emma was his dick pointing at her from his pants.

  Blushing, she dropped to her knees slowly and began to remove his pants while glancing in Vincent's red eyes from time to time. 

  Vincent was calm and collected, he didn't fall under the influence of his rising lust. 

  As his pants fell, his big rock dick that Emma already tasted, touched her cheek, making her heart shake lightly.

  *Inhale*

  She inhaled his strong scent that made her left-hand slide down to her wet pussy, while her right hand gently grabbed his shaft. 

  "He is so big…" said Emma as her black eyes looked into his red one's. 

  "It will be much bigger in a few years. Right now he is only 12-13 centimetres, but in the future, it will be around 19. You think you can handle him, dear?" said Vincent somewhat proudly and touched her face gently.

  "N-nineteen…? *Gulp* I don't know, but I will try my best, Vincent," said Emma and began to stroke him while kissing his tip with her little pink lips. 

  Vincent slightly closed his eyes and looked as he gently held her head.

  As her soft hand stroked his cock, Emma opened her mouth, put his head inside and began to lick his tip like candy while her lips gently squeezed his head.

  'This taste… Why is it so good? Mmmm~' she started to lick him with more passion as she inserted him deeper.

  "Enough. Come here." suddenly said Vincent as he moved back a bit and removed his big dick from her mouth. 

  He grabbed Emma's hands and made her stand up. He then moved her to a tree trunk, making her lean on it.

  Vincent grabbed her boobs and kissed their nipples. His right hand slid down and removed her pants with underwear, making her heartbeat even faster.

  'It's here… In a few seconds, I will become a woman, his woman. Yes!' she thought in joy while looking at him sucking her round tits. Her pants already felt, so she instantly felt a cold air breeze from the lake. She pulled him closer to her chest while the other hand grabbed his cock.

  "Give it to me already. Put this big and strong cock into my tight, virgin pussy. Make my virgin pussy take your shape, so my wet, little hole will always accept you inside with joy." exclaimed with desire Emma as she holded his head and rubbed her pussy with his strong cock.

  Vincent raised his red eyes from her tits and gazed at her. She also looked at him with lust, that already filled her being from him.

  Even though she was young, she had quite some classmates that like to brag about their 'nightlife'.

  Vincent slightly smiled before sliding down.

  *Kiss*

  Vincent kissed her belly as slid down more.

  "Ahh~ Vincent, I want you inside~ Please. It's itching…" said Emma in a heated state as she held his head that went lower and lower.

  "Aahh~" Emma sweetly moaned.

  Vincent got on his knees. He touched her clitor with his lips as he put her legs on his shoulders, and began to lick her up with his hands on her tits.

  *Slurp~*

  Emma felt his lips on her clitor as he began to put inside of his mouth and lick it. She hugged his head by her thighs and grabbed its hair with her hands while her eyes rolled back.

  "Vi-Vincent… I can't bear it anymore.." Being the first time licked like this, Emma orgasmed right away after a few seconds of his work as she pressed his head to her crotch.

  Vincent didn't pay attention to her words and continued his work. 

  Emma's body trembled as her thighs tried to crush him to death.

  Seeing her in this state, Vincent knows that it's time. 

  He removed his hands from her tits and placed them on her thighs around his head. He didn't move them to release his head, just quietly waited for them to relax.

  In a few seconds, her orgasm ended and her hold also relaxed.

  He removed her legs from his shoulders and stood up, facing her.

  "Are you ready?" Vincent touched her cheek and asked gently.

  "Just put your big cock inside already…" answered Emma as she placed her hands on his chest and felt his dick touching her wet cave.

  Vincent leaned and lovingly kissed her.

  "You're mine, Emma." As he said it, he grabbed his big dick, positioned it at her entrance and slowly pushed him inside her. 

  "Yess~ I belong to you, so…" said with a lewd smile as she hugged his waist and forced him to insert it deeper, breaking her hymen.

  'Aah...It hurts.' thought Emma as she hugged his shoulders tightly while pain from below told her that she had just become a woman. His woman.

  "...fuck me." After whispering it into his ear, she moved her head back and kissed him. 

  Vincent felt her passion, so he grabbed her ass-cheeks with two hands and moved.

  *PAHH!*

  "Mmmmmm!!" Her eyes rolled back as she moaned heavily in his mouth when he moved his hips back and inserted his big cock deep inside her, almost touching her womb.

  Vincent saw her reaction and smiled slightly. 

  *PAHH!*

  "Ahhh... it's so big... too big!"

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHhh... I can't anymore.."

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHHH~ I'm cumming!!" 

  *PAHH!*

  "Aahhh Vincent~!!" moaned Emma as her head was on his shoulder and pressed herself to him more. Her body trembled heavily.

  *PAHH!*

  "AAAHHHhh~ More! Fuck me more!" After another of his mighty thrusts, she lost. Her eyes rolled back once more while her mouth opened, relieving her sweet tongue. 

  *PAHH!*

  "YES!! Go deeper~! Stronger~!" she felt completely conquered. His dick goes back where only his tip was inside and then goes with force deep in her, again and again, making her go crazy for him.

  Vincent suddenly stopped.

  "Turn around, I will take you from behind," he said strongly to her, making her heart jump a bit as she looked into his red charming eyes.

 She released her holds and removed his dick from her wet pussy and turned to face a tree while.

  Vincent saw her put her arms on the tree. His look was calm, but his body was not. He wants fuck her already, and fuck so hard that she will faint from pleasure.

  He placed his dick back to her entrance and then put his hands on her waist. He looked at her smooth, juicy ass, he moved.

  *PAHH!*

  Emma's back arched as her eyes rolled back again.

  "Dear~ you're so deep…" 

  *PAHH!*

  "Oh god... I think I'm gonna die…" 

  *PAHH!*

  "Ahh~… I love you, Vincent!!" 

  *PAHH!*

  …

  After 5 minutes of fucking her strongly, her eyes were nowhere to be seen. He held her hands that were stretched back while her mouth went wide.

  *PAHH!*

  "..." she fainted from this.

  Vincent noticed her faint and stopped. He was still a bit away from the shot, so he decided to lay her on the grass and fuck her there till he orgasmed. 

  He held her gently so she would not fall, and placed her on the ground.

  Suddenly, he heard some noise nearby and turned slowly to look.

  He saw a beautiful black haired girl emerge from behind the tree that looked at them with a red face.

  Vincent smiled and calmly said.

  "I was wondering when you will show yourself already. What are you doing here, Emily?" 

  After Emily came to a decision, she moved into the forest, making Anna and Annie smile at her. Emilia, her mother, looked completely fine too with it.

  Her daughters will become a woman of a strong and caring man. She also starts to hear Emma's loud lustful moans from the distance, making her heart beat faster. 

  "We have a new sister… maybe even two, hehe. Brother really knows how to make women happy." said Annie with a chuckle. 

  "Yes, Vincent deserves much more of our love," said Anna as she glanced at Emilia after they put up the tent, but they didn't touch the 2nd tent...

  Emily entered the forest after gathering enough courage. She doesn't know how it will end, but she will not regret it.

  When she heard her sister's sweet moans from Vincent licking her pussy, she stopped and hid behind the tree.

  She placed her hand on her bosom and started to peek slightly at them.

  After a few minutes, when they began the sex, Emily's heart was almost jumping out from her chest as she can't believe was she saw and heard. 

  After a few more minutes, she noticed her sister faint from pleasure, so she decided that her time has come.

    …

_________

Author's note: "Emma, thank you for the 'meal', sweety."

15