Chapter 44: Emily’s time [R-18]
1.2k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "Emily, I will ask you the same question that I've asked Emma at the cafeteria... Come to me, if you agree to that, if you're not, then turn around and leave, I will not force you to do anything,"  said Vincent calmly as he looked at Emily that was 20 meters away from him and waited for her answer.

  He wanted to start their body cultivation sessions very often so they will become 1st ranked warriors sooner that will prolong their lifespan and slow their ageing. Even though it didn't have much effect in the battle. Only at the 2nd rank will it be noticeable. 

  To reach 1st rank warrior, Anna, Annie, Emma, they will take it from a few months to a year if they will have a dual cultivation session for around 2 hours each day. Of course, if they decide to have dual cultivation all day long with a pause only for sleep, food, and bathroom, in that case, it will take from a few weeks to a month, but there is no rush in it right now. 

  There is also a possibility of Emilia and Emily joining in their sessions. It would be for the best if they also accept his conditions. 

  The location they're heading is filled with the magical beast of almost all elemental types. By hunting them and absorbing their cerebrospinal fluid, he can raise his and his girls' various elemental cultivation. Those beasts should be the same as humans in the aspect of preserving the elemental particles in their spinal cords after their deaths. He just doesn't know if warriors will also leave behind a part of their WE in their spinal cords after the death since he doesn't kill one yet. But beasts should be natural warriors, so he will know the answer soon.

  They will spend at least a few years on this journey towards the elven kingdom. 

  The elves are very protective of their borders, especially again humans, since humans quite often kidnap young beautiful elven girls to sell them in slavery that will make them a sex toy. 

  It would be quite good if he will manage to enter their kingdom since elves love peace, so they can train there with pleasure. But that doesn't mean they're weak. Elves have a long life span and their natural ageing is slow too. 

  Elven females are very beautiful, so they cost very much and this is the main reason why slave traders hunt them.

  They live mostly on and in the giant trees that rise high into the skies. Some trees can reach even a kilometre in height. 

  Elves also are very proficient in the wind, water, and earth magic. There are even maguses that mastered wood, ice, and cloud magic. The elven King and Queen should also be at the 5th rank magus.

  Even though there might be some racial issues from the elven side, they can be ignored. 

  With all this time, he and they will improve greatly. He will also teach them close combat fighting. 

  Before he reaches the 9th rank warrior and meets 'God' again, he wants to make his family as strong as possible, so one in his right mind would dare to go against them.  

  …

  Emily was standing there unmoving under the lights of the sun that was falling through tree leaves. 

  She stood there and looked at naked Vincent and his big dick that was pointing at her. 

  

  *Gulp*

  She nervously gulped and closed her black eyes. She, her sister, and mother were quite the same in their looks. Long black hair, dark pupils, and even figures were somewhat similar.

  Vincent calmly stood there and looked at her. His dick was basically screaming with lust to take her or laying Emma near him already. He was so close to the climax but was stopped.

  Vincent didn't say anything, just stood naked on the grass near the tree with his hands behind his back.

  In a few seconds, she reopened her eyes and moved to him. 

  *Bodum, Bodum, Bodum*

  Her heartbeat fastened the closer she was to him. 

  When she was a meter away from him she stopped.

  "You're a beautiful girl, Emily. You will grow up into a gorgeous woman. I will never betray you and want the same from you, Emily. My family is sacred to me. I will start a genocide on this continent if it needs to do to protect my family. Newborns, kids, young or old, women, pregnant women, sick women, it doesn't matter to me. If they poses threat to my family, they will die, Emily. All I want is love and loyalty from my women. Are you ready for it." said Vincent calmly as he didn't move an inch and just looked deeply into her eyes.

  Her heart shook. She knows how merciless he is to enemies, he even eats some parts of them publicly, but he is also overprotective towards his family.

  Emily's eyes teared slightly as she nodded after gathering enough courage. She was still scared to do it a bit, but she also wanted to know how it feels to be loved, especially after what she saw just now. 

  She raised her hands and placed them on his chest. Leaning forward, Emily touched his lips with hers. The moment they touched, she felt shivers run down on her back. She also felt a hard big cock touching her down below.

  She looked down and blinked.

  "How can he be this hard?" asked Emily as she felt his hardness. 

  "You want it?" asked Vincent in a composed manner. 

  "...Yes... I want him," answered Emily as she blushed more. Emily looked up at Vincent and saw his gentle smile.

  Suddenly, she saw him lift her like a princess as she was put on the grass right near her sister while Vincent began to undress her. 

  *Bodum*

  Her heartbeat sped up as she helped him undress her. Her robe was removed in no time in a few seconds, she already wear a red bra on her since her chest size was quite big, one that Vincent can size fully with his hand. 

  In another few seconds, he removed her pants with her red underwear.

  He looked at this naked piece of art in front of him and gulped slightly before moving to her crotch.

  She needs to be prepared to take him in and be warmed beforehand. 

  He spread her soft legs making her heart again skip a beat. Her hands were hiding her breasts as she looked down at him with wide eyes.

  "It's dirty… don't," said Emily hesitantly, but her words were ignored.

  *Slurp*

  "Ahh!" she felt his warm and wet tongue touch her erected clitor that sent shivers through her entire body. 

  He put her clitor in his mouth and sucked it good while licking it from time to time. 

  Vincent spread her legs even more as he placed his hands on her knees and made them touch the grass on the sides.

  *Suck~*

  "Please, d-don't… it's too much!"

  *Lick~*

  "This is too good.. too good!"

  *Suck~*

  "AAhh" she grabbed his head and moaned while orgasming her liquid on his face. 

  Vincent didn't stop and continued to suck and lick her clean.

  "What is this…!? Ahhh~ M-More!" moaned Emily as her eyes rolled back slightly.

  Suddenly, Vincent stopped and straightened his back. 

  He grabbed his hard cock and moved to her crotch.

  The tip of his dick touched her wet folds. 

  "Ohh, V-Vincent~" her heartbeat was very rapid. She moved her little hands from her chest and placed them on his.

  "I-I'm ready… Show me how it feels to be loved by you." two tears fell from her cheeks as she put her lips together and smiled gently at him. 

  "Emily… I swear, I will make you a happy and strong woman." as he said it, he began to insert his big cock in her wet pussy. He put his left hand gently on her belly while his right hand holded his dick.

  "I love you, I love you so much, Vincent. The moment you saved me that time, was just too much for my heart to handle. Even though you're cruel and merciless, I still fell for you. Make me yours." she said it sweetly and nodded.

  "Ahhh.. it hurts a bit, but d-don't stop, I'm fine," Emily said hastily as she saw him stop due to her pain.

  "Are you sure? I will not stop anymore?" asked Vincent. He was already on the edge. He wants fuck her as strong as he did with her sister, Emma.

  "Take me." She placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled.

  Vincent take a deep breath and leaned to kiss her while burying his dick deep in her little, tight, and virgin pussy.

  "Mmmmmm!!" moaned heavily Emily as she felt his big cock fully penetrate her cave. She hugged his back and his waist, completely surrendering to him. 

  Vincent kissed her madly and began to move his hips.

  *PAHH!*

  *PAHH!*

  *PAHH!*

  …

He ravished her for 20 minutes without stopping as he received her loud moans in his mouth from each of his thrusts. She completely gave herself to him without resistance. 

  He felt that she orgasmed at least 6 times in these 20 minutes judging from her trembling body under him.

  Vincent moved back for the last time before entering her with force.

  *PAHH!*

  "AAHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU!" screamed in ecstasy Emily to his ear while hugging him tightly as she felt his hot liquid love filling her womb with a mighty shot, painting her pussy in his colour.

  He felt her wet tight pussy squeeze his cock in an attempt to milk him off. 

  His hands were on the grass as her head was in between. He leaned and kissed her forehead while still pouring his hot semen inside her. 

  "Sister… So you too decided on it. I'm proud of you. It was not an easy decision for you." On the side, Emma had already woken up a few minutes ago after her sister loud moans that could shake tree leaves nearby. She looked at her orgasmed sister who's eyes rolled back with tongue out.

  She also cummed one time in the meantime from looking at them. 

  As Vincent finished pouring his seed in her, he moved back, removing his half-erected cock from her and fell on the grass with his back.

  "I will clean it for you, dear," said Emma and moved between his legs. She grabbed his wet with her sister's love juice cock and take him inside her mouth.

  *Slurp*

  *Slurp*

  *Slurp*

  …

  After a minute of blowjob, she removed his dick out of her mouth and gulped the leftover liquid. She opened her mouth and smiled at him. 

  Emma moved and lay on his chest on the left side, while suddenly, his right side also was occupied with warmth. 

  "I love you, Vincent, ~," said dreamy Emily as she placed her head on his chest.

  "Sister.. you were so loud, hehe. Do you like that so much?" said with a smile Emma as she glanced at her sister.

  "Did you realize how loud you were before I came? You even fainted in his hold. You're the lewdest here, sister." said Emily calmly as she listened to his heartbeat. 

  Emma blinked and blushed. Where did her shy sister go?

  …..

____________

Author's note: "Milf time next? Hmm? Perverts."

14