Chapter 45: The tent
965 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent laid on the grass with two naked sisters on both sides from him that just became his women. 

  *Swoosh*

  He took from pocket world two manuals that he prepared beforehand. He was not sure about Emily's choice, but he still made a few copies to save his time in future. 

  "Emma, Emily, take this. With this, you both will become warriors in a few months. Read it, and remember it properly, you will be using this quite often from now on." said Vincent and gave them two manuals.

  "Warriors? But, only higher-ups of the entire empire could somewhat reach early stages in body cultivation, or very, very lucky ones that managed to find some rare resource that contained a dense WE in it, but it's a very rare thing. I've heard that our emperor, Mark Teren, is only at the early phase of a 3rd rank warrior. I don't know about his elemental cultivation though. How did you have such a thing?" Emma asked with a shock in her voice. Emily also was very curious.

  "I was that very, very lucky person, I guess. After you learn it, burn it. It can't fall into other hands, understand?" said Vincent calmly, but their voices made their hearts jump slightly, so they immediately nodded like two little scared rabbits.

  "Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. But this matter is too important. Can you guess what heights our family will reach in the future if everything goes smoothly?" asked them with a light smile.

  "What heights? I have no idea, I only want to have a happy and peaceful life with you, Vincent. I don't really care if you will become the next emperor or just a common worker like my parents." sweetly answered Emily as she moved her finger up and down on his chest. 

  "It would be nice if you become an emperor one day. We would have a peaceful life this way, we will bear your kids and grow the Mayers imperial family," said Emma with a light blush. She is also a girl who dreams for her own family. 

  "Silly, what the emperor has is anything but peaceful life. I have no plans to become an emperor. I am planning to make our family the strongest one on the planet, but it will only happen in the distant future, after hundreds, if not thousands of years. We need to survive to that point in time. This world will not allow such a family to exist. But… who said that I need their opinion." said Vincent calmly.

  'When our family will reach that state, I will be forced to leave them all here while I will follow 'God' for whatever help he needs from me. There is a high possibility that I will die even after reaching 10th rank in that mission if even that 'Godly' thing needs external help from someone like me, but as long as he will protect my family, it's fine. I was given a second chance by 'God' after all. I can't die. I need to find and reunite with Alina. I need to create a face place on this planet only for our family. Then, I will leave them my legacy, so if I die in the future, they will have a reason to live on.' thought to himself Vincent as he looked at the two beauties in his arms.

  "Let's clean up and go back," said Vincent as he kissed their foreheads before standing up. 

  "Yes, they probably heard us too… Oh god. So embarrassing." said Emma as she also stood up and cleaned herself.

  "You will be like that quite often. I know you wanted it again since you didn't receive 'it' inside you." said Emily teasingly to her sister.

  "And who's fault is it? If you didn't come, he would have to give it to me." berated Emma.

  Suddenly, her body was lifted and pressed to the nearby tree. She was still naked.

  She felt two strong hands on her waist and then I voice in her ear.

  "Since you want it, how can I reject you?"

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHHHhhh!!" she suddenly felt something big, hot and hard entering her pussy from behind with force, making her eyes roll back as her tongue was out from this sudden invasion. 

  Emily smiled lewdly as she saw her sister being ravaged in front of her.

  *PAHH!*

  …

  Meanwhile, at the entrance of Bern town.

  A luxurious carriage arrived with the imperial family's emblem, making the town guards scared and respectful at the same time. Around the carriage were dozens of soldiers that only served the imperial family. 

  *Creak*

  The door into the carriage opened and a beautiful young woman walked out.

  When she looked around, she suddenly noticed a piece of paper on the desk near the gates.

  Anabella narrowed her eyes and moved to it.

  "Your majesty, this is a new warrant that we received a few hours ago on the dangerous criminal. Sadly, he managed to run away before we receive it, and we can't find him in nearby forest territory yet." said one of the guards, the one that lusted for Anna before.

  

  Anabella heard his words and her fingers trembled. As rage filled her heart.

  "Kill him."

  "As you wish, miss Anabella." said respectfully to the closest soldier and took out his short sword.

  "W-what? What did I d…" said a fearful gate guard before he was swiftly beheaded as blood painted the nearby wall. 

  "It doesn't matter even if you did nothing wrong," said the soldier calmly.

  'I was late again… These bitches forced him to leave… All this scum's fault!' cursed Anabella as more hate-filled her heart.

  "You. To where that guy headed after leaving the town. If you don't, then just die with that guy too." Anabella pointed to the second gate guard who was trembling in fear a few meters away. 

  "Your majesty, there was someone who entered the forest with a hood and a childish physique. He goes there. But that direction is often filled with bandits and some adventuring elves. We did not dare to go there. Even mighty Zert will not dare to go there without support, but right now town is quite a messy place." said a fearful guard and pointed finger to the east side, where the elven border is.

  'It was not long ago… I still can…'

  "You. Go to Zert's school and find everyone who offends Vincent Mayers, Anna Mayers, Annie Mayers, and kill them all. Their families too. No mercy, understand?" said hateful Anabella to the captain of her squad.

  "You 5 will go with me. All others, when you finish purge, follow me, we would leave signs for you. Alright, move." said Anabella and headed into the forest.

  "As you wish, your majesty." said the captain and bowed before taking his people into the town on a slaughter mission. 

  …

  After Vincent pampers Emma with her desired hot semen, they clean up and head back to the others.

  "My, my. We have two sisters, a mother. What do you think?" said smilingly Annie to Anna on the side after they heard loud moans of both girls.

  "Since Vincent took them, then there is no issue at all. I trust him with everything." said confidently, Anna.

  On the side, Emilia also heard her daughters love moans and can't help but feel something weird inside her. 

  In a few seconds, the trio left the forest and saw a big tent placed up. Emma's face was still as red as an apple.

  "Only one? Does Emilia want to sleep in our tent? Fine by me, she is my mother-in-love after all." said Vincent as he looked at Emilia near the tent who also looked at him a bit strangely.

  *Swoosh*

  From white light, a big round table emerged with 6 chairs.

  *Swoosh*

  Another white light brings a bunch of various fresh food and drinks.

  "Let's eat, soon the sun will go down through the horizon," said Vincent, sitting down and taking some nearby food with drinks. He bought quite a lot of food. It should support them for a few months. After the food will end, it will be hunted. 

  Others also sat and began to eat while asking each other some questions about their pasts from simple curiosity. Their all one family that is tied to one man, except Emilia. So they answered honestly whatever others asked. 

  In 15 minutes, they all finished.

  *Swoosh*

  Vincent waved his hand and took back food and furniture.

  Vincent was also an earth type magus of 1st rank already, even without proper spells, he can build very simple structures like walls.

  After a few minutes, he builds a somewhat thick 3 meters high wall all around the tent to hide it.

  The tent was 4 meters in diameter and 2 in height.

  He made it look like it was a big natural grey boulder. 

  The chances that they will meet someone here were not small, but not big either. Even if someone comes, it would be very hard to notice that something is wrong with this 'boulder'. Even if they somehow noticed its oddness, it does not guarantee that they will try to investigate it. There are simply too many natural objects with weird forms, so why should they pay special attention to this one? And he doubts that there will arrive someone right today that is much stronger than he could handle. 

  "Not bad I guess. If I spend more time on it, it will become the perfect temporary hideout. Okay, let's enter and prepare for sleep. Tomorrow we will start our training in our elements." said Vincent and created a little opening in the 'boulder' for them.

  As they all entered, Vincent carefully closed it from inside. He used a light element to light up a tent for them. He took a few fire candles, lit them up and placed them on the sides of the tent.

  *Swoosh* 

  Vincent took out a big bed that can take 7 people on it, several pillows, blankets and nightgowns.

  "Wow, you really prepared for almost everything," said Emilia with approval while changing her clothes. There was no shame in her at all. She already felt something for him that could be felt only towards a lover. 

  "I like to be in a comfortable place," answered Vincent and went on to lay in the middle. Anna and Annie go to the right side while Emma, Emily and Emilia to the left, with Emilia to be with her daughters on the edge after they all change.

  When Vincent closed his eyes and laid down to cover himself with a blanket to fall into dreamland, he suddenly felt something heavy and soft on him. 

  "It's too early for sleep. You need to take responsibility for making me like this, no?" said blond beauty in a transparent nightgown without underwear on top of him as she smiled while pulling his panties down, revealing his half-erected dick to them.

  "Yes, brother, the mother is right. After hearing their loud moans we turned into this state that we didn't even care about the audience nearby. Look what you have done, perverted brother." said Annie lewdly as she sit on his chest and spread her folds to show him how wet her pussy was because of him. 

  Anna grabbed his dick and went down.

  *Lick~* *Lick~* *Lick~* 

  She began to lick him from tip straight down to his balls and back, kissing his shaft and tip in between.

  Annie also moved her crotch closer to him as if telling what she wanted.

  Vincent grabbed Annie's thighs with his hands and spread them more, allowing him to see her lewd pussy more clearly.

  *Lick~* *Lick~* *Lick~* 

  Vincent pulled out his tongue and began to lick her from her overflowing love juice. 

  On the side, Emma, Emily, and Emilia were stunned as they saw Vincent's mother lick and kiss his big cock, meanwhile, his sister sat almost on his face as he licked and sucked her little pussy.

  "Ahh~" moaned Annie with her hands on his head.

  *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp* 

  Behind her, Anna already took his cock inside her mouth and began to fully taste it with sloppy sounds. 

  This continued for 10 minutes when Vincent released his hot semen inside Anna's sweet mouth.

  "I'm cumming~"

  Annie also orgasmed on his face, covering him in her love. 

  "Let's do it quickly, I'm really want to sleep, okay? I will make it up for both of you later," said Vincent as he licked Annie's love from his face.

  "It's a deal then," said Anna and Annie the same with lewd smiles.

  ....

________________

Author's note: "Writing on the phone is somewhat annoying, but it has its pluses. I'm gonna die right now. Good night."

14