Chapter 46: The Mayers Family [R-18]
1.5k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Anna held his cock and positioned her pussy above him. She glanced at the arched in ecstasy back of Annie who held Vincent's head as he licked her, and thought.

  'Yes, this is what I want to see. Good girl.' as she thought this, she dropped herself on his big spike that pierced her deep. 

  "Aaahh… this is it. Ohh, yes." The feeling of her son's big hard cock again invading her pussy made her almost reach the peak as shivers run through her body. 

  She fully savoured this feeling and raised up as she grabbed her tits and started her dance.

  "Ahh~  So good~ I need it. Give me it~Aaahh~" 

  Moaned Anna as moved her hips up and down, penetrating her pussy with her son's cock.

  'Doesn't matter how much I try, I still think it's wrong and weird. But, who can really say what is wrong and weird? It's we who make it look like that in the end. Looking at them… I start to crave it too. I didn't have sex for years, and I never had such sex. My latest husband had almost zero interest in sex. We had sex only when I was needed it badly so I forced him into it, but he basically never take initiative for it. This is very weird for a man to behave like that. He probably had some dysfunction in this matter. And…' Emilia thought and slid her hand to her wet underwear. This cock is much bigger than her later husbands by much, and Vincent is still growing…

  *Gulp*

  Suddenly, Emilia remembered Vincent's form that she saw in the pocket world and gulped.

  She never saw such a charismatic and charming person, and now that person belongs to her daughters.

  'Unfair...I also want to know how it feels to be protected, loved, and… fucked hard with his big dick.' her mind went astray as she looked at their threesome in front of them without any shame. She began to rub her pussy and squeeze her huge juicy tits just as her two daughters that already started to send their finders inside her pussies. 

  …

  After half an hour, Anna received his hot semen inside as she craved before swapping with Annie. She spread her ass-cheeks and inserted his cock in her ass deep as also began her lustful dance, meanwhile, Anna lay beside Vincent, tired as she start to digest his full of precious nutrients hot semen in her womb for her body cultivation. 

  "I can't anymore," said Emma, moved and positioned herself on his chest, just as Annie from before.

  "Please, dear. I want it." exclaimed with desire Emma as she spread her pussy's entrance to see how wet she became after looking at their threesome. 

  Vincent looked up at her black and black hair that was falling on her chest and licked his lips.

  As he grabbed her boobs and began to lick her up, Annie already reached her peak.

  "Brother~ Fill me with your hot semen~ AAhhhh! Yess~!" moaned Annie with her back arched as her hands were on the bed to hold herself when she felt his hot, delicious semen filling her ass.

  After Annie descended from heaven once again, she slowly stood, pulling out of her tight anus his big cock. She placed her hand on the place to block the leaking out semen from it and moved to Anna, who already finished digesting his 'resources' and was already lying in a half-dream state, ready to fall asleep any second under the blanket.

  "I too!" said lustfully Emily, she swiftly positioned herself, spread her wet, hot pussy and began to jump on his still big cock that Vincent sneakily straightened with a light element to raise his endurance.

  "Yes~! Ahhh~! So good, I love it so much~! Aaahhh~!!"

  Emily placed her hands on her sister's shoulders and started her wild dance. His big hard cock, again and again, rubbed her inner walls, making her go crazy for him. 

  Emilia looked at her sink in lust two daughters with slight shock. When did they become like this? Are they always were like this or is it Vincent who made them sink into lust due to his work? 

  She continued to please herself while looking at her daughters.

  In 5 minutes, Vincent again released his sperm, but now, it was into Emily's womb.

  "Ahhh!! So much~~!" She also orgasmed of feeling her pussy being filled up with his hot liquid, her eyes rolled up and her tongue was out of her little mouth as she sat on his cock that was inside her warm womb. 

  After a minute of tasting what heaven is, Emily's sanity comes back. She was almost ready to fall on him and fall asleep with his dick inside her, but she needed to digest his semen with the method she received from him. Moreover, her sister also had the edge, so she stood up, but before going to her masturbating mother, she bent and planted a gentle kiss on his cock.

  "Sister, it's your time now, make our husband feel good..." said Emily lazily and crawled to Vincent's left side to start digesting his semen.

  "Vincent..!" said Emma as she looked down on him before moving her hands back, sliding her butt down from his chest to abdomen, and then to the crotch. She felt his wet cock touching her back and bit her lower lip slightly before sliding her butt even lower, leaving his crotch. Emma sat on the bed and then lay down, moved her two hands to her tight pussy and spread it wide for him to see with her fingers.

  "Husband~," said needing Emma as love juice began to leak out of her cave.

  Vincent bent up and positioned himself at her pussy's entrance 

  Emma released her hands and grabbed the sheet on the sides.

  "Fuck me." declared her desire, Emma immediately felt him.  

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHH! Cumming!!" lying on the bed, strongly grabbing bed sheet on the sides while locking his waist with her legs, she arched her back with the tongue out and orgasmed, but Vincent didn't stop. Her lustful voice also awakened a beat in him. He grabbed her waist strongly and forcefully started to ravish her.

  *PAHH!* *PAHH!* *PAHH!*...

   …

  After 10 minutes of non-stop wild sex, Vincent moved back and last time buried himself with force deep inside her. 

  *PAHH!!*

  "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" She orgasmed so loud that it almost hurt her throat. Her head was thrown back, her eyes nowhere to be seen, her legs arched and trembled heavily.

  It was her 8th orgasm in this 10 minutes as he ravished her in front of her sister and mother, who looked at her with wide eyes.

  

  Vincent released a slow and pleasurable sigh as he looked with his red eyes at the trembling vixen under him. He moved back, leaving her sweet pussy and falling back on the bed, but he fell not on the bed, he fell on something big, soft, and warm, something he knew very well.

  "Emilia…You also made your choice?" Vincent felt her big tits on his back while her hand grabbed his wet cock and started to stroke it.

  "Vincent… I want to be with my daughters and to be with my daughters, I would need to often witness her sex with, so I don't think I would hold myself for long. But, there is no need to wait anymore." said Emilia into his ear and moved away. She positioned herself on her knees and arms on the bed. Right under her was still lying Emma that lazily looked up at her mother, and smiled. 

  "Now, we are all one family. Mayers family" said Emma slowly as she almost fell asleep.

  Suddenly, Emilia fell her head down, touching the bedsheet with her face near Emma's head. Her big tits were pressing Emma's while her butt was still raised. She moved her hands back, grabbed her butt-cheeks and spread them, showing her two pink holes to him.

  "Even though I just lost my husband, I understand how this world works, so I hope he will be happy in his next life since he was too kind and unfitting to this rotten world.

  "From now on, this hole is yours. I will never betray you, so, whenever you want, I will spread my legs for you and receive your hot seed in my womb that will give birth to your children. Take good care of it from now onwards." said Emilia with a somewhat crazed look as she pledged herself into his care.

  "Ravage me!" she cannot wait anymore. Emilia felt that if she didn't get fucked by him right now, she will go insane. She didn't have sex for so long.

  Vincent moved forward and grabbed her big, soft, and juicy ass and kneaded her butt cheeks. 

  Emilia's heart was beating in anticipation. She will become his woman in a short moment. Her pussy, which was so lonely, was trembling slightly in wait.

 

  Vincent grabbed his big cock and started to rub her wet folds slowly.

  "Ah~" she slowly closed her eyes, sinking into this pleasure that she never felt. 

  *PAHH!*

  'So this is what my daughters felt…'

  Emilia didn't moan, but her mouth opened as her eyes went wide before rolling back, fainting on top of Emma while her lonely pussy began to be ravaged as she wanted while other girls smiled and welcomed her into the Mayers family.

  *PAHH!* *PAHH!* *PAHH!*...

  ...

  

    Vincent fucked unconscious Emilia for 30 minutes without stopping. Her butt was already red. 

  The feeling of fucking 35 years old milf that was the same age as Alina back then, made his mind snap as he started to ravish her with even more intensity.

  Her body was shaking on top of stunned Emma that looked at her mother's pussy being destroyed and conquered by her Vincent. She hugged her mother's back.

  

  "Dear, give my mother the love she craved," said Emma as she looked into his heated red eyes.

  "We are all one family, so it's a given," said Vincent and gave her his last thrust.

  *PAHH!!*

  "..."

  He start to pamper his semen inside her as she held her smooth waist.

  After a minute of feeling heaven, he moved back, tired, he fall back on the bed and immediately fall asleep. Other girls did the same since they didn't manage to sleep under clapping sounds accompanied by moans. Anna, Annie, and Emily kissed Vincent on his lips before covering themselves with blankets.

  ...

  

  Nearby the lake.

  *Noise*

  Suddenly, a few figures emerged from behind the trees. One of them was a young girl with long red hair.

  "Let's stop and rest for a bit. It's dangerous to move at night here."

  …...

____________

  Author's none: "Mmm. Emilia's ass was so juicy…"

12