Chapter 47: Anabella’s faith
904 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  As Vincent and the girls fell asleep, the outside location had visitors.

  Anabella and her 5 soldiers arrived at the grass beach. The moon was still high in the skies, lighting the world around. It was almost the same moon as Earth had.

  "You lit up the fire and prepare the food. The rest, choose between yourselves who will stay on alert first. I will be right back." said Anabella orderly and pointed at her guards before going back to the forest.

  "As you wish, princess Anabella." The guards looked at her back and said respectfully before doing as ordered, but some looked a bit longer at her back than they should.

  Anabella went around 100 meters deep into the forest to pee, so no one would see her.

  After 10 minutes when she finished the deed, she heard a few voices nearby that made her freeze. 

  …

  "Gael, are you sure that they will do their part, because, if they do not, we will be screwed. This is a big deal, after all, capturing a princess… if we fail, it's basically a death sentence." said a somewhat skinny man in a black hood.

  "I know them. They suffered a lot from the Teren family's hands. They can be trusted in this and will not betray us in this matter." said Gael, a tall, middle-aged man.

  Around him were also around 10 people, all in hoods.

  "I will remind you again. Do not touch her actual virginity or I'll kill you. She will be sent to Sweet Desire Sect. There is someone who puts his eyes on her and is ready to play a lot for her if her virginity is untouched. But… she has other two 'virgin' holes that will not rise, nor drop her value if they were taken, so you all can enjoy as much as you want. Oh, they should end soon." said Gael as he waited for their arrival.

  …

  Nearby, 20 meters away from them, behind the tree, Anabella heard everything. 

  'Did all my guards are traitors? Or did I just pick the few wrong ones with me? Tsk, scum truly is everywhere. Sweet Desire Sect… that is located nearby our empire and the filthy place that sank in lust. If I get taken there, my life is over. Even my father will not be able to save me. Who is that scum from there that wants me?' wondered Anabella while hiding behind the tree.

  "Look at who we have here. Princess Anabella. It's my pleasure to meet you in person. What are you doing here in this dangerous forest alone at night? Wait… you're interested in me, don't you? Damn, I know that I'm handsome, but didn't think that even a mighty and prideful princess would fall for me. In this case, I would be an idiot if I rejected you, right?" Suddenly, Annabella heard a voice behind her tree. The man around 20 years old silently appeared in front of her. 

  Her heart jumped, but she didn't panic. She was trained by old Greg, who is 2nd ranked wind-type magus after all. She covered her hand with the thin, sharp wind, and as a shooting a blade, piercing the man's heart, killing him. 

  Even though he also was a wind mage, and could somewhat make his steps silent, he was not even close to Anabella's level in wind gathering. His strongest affinity was "weak" and it was only at the wind, while Anabella's was "normal" and she had her imperial status as support.

  As Anabella pierced his heart, she heard another voice.

  "Who would have thought that we would meet you like this, princess Anabella. You saved our time and effort I guess. We will 'thank' you for it very soon. Capture her and do not harm her." said Gael as he and other hooded thugs arrived.

  "You will all die. Not from my hand though. He… he will come to save me, just like the last time. He will come, for sure. My husband will rip you all to shreds." Anabella said it with a weird look that almost worships Vincent. If Vincent will save her again this time, then he will become her God, her everything.

  "We will die? From your husband? We know almost all about you. You're not even engaged to anyone. You are just sinking into your delusion, little princess. No one will come here in the meantime, but before leaving this place, we will 'thank' you for your help as I've said before. But, don't worry, princess, we will not take your innocence. After all, it belongs to my employer. When you meet him, your life will change, believe me." said Gael smilingly as he saw dozens of people with lustful gazes capture her before dragging her to the lake.

  "Even if you defile me, you all will die…He will come for me," said Anabella calmly, who was carried by two thugs as her hands and legs were locked by thick earth created by Gael. 

  

  "What a poor girl…" Gael shook his head as they arrived at the lake.

  Two guards were standing. They were covered in the blood of 3 dead bodies around them.

  

  "Gladly, it was quite easy." signed one of the guards as he looked at newcomers.

  "You did your part well, here," said Gael and threw a pouch filled with coins to the guard.

  The guard catches it and checks it.

  "100 platinum coins, as we agreed before, good. Now we can finally leave this empire and enjoy the new life for the rest of our days. How does it feel, princess? How does it feel when your life is in the hands of others? Just like we, common soldiers, that almost have no value in your eyes. You know, I became a soldier only for two reasons: to earn gold and learn how to fight, to protect myself. But then in our camp arrived you, who picked me as if I was some sort of product in the market. At that time I thought that I would earn much more If I was under your care, but.. you almost didn't raise my payment at all, but in exchange, I basically became your slave that could easily die if you will be in bad mood. My friend died like that to one of your brothers, and his family received only a few gold coins..." said the 1st guard with hate. 

   "Your life is hard, just like everyone's, we got it. When should others arrive?" asker Gael the 1st guard.

   "In around 2 days, since they will be busy with her idiotic mission." answered the 1st guard as he glanced at Anabella with hate.

  "Two days you say… Let's spend the night here and leave tomorrow. I need to report about a successful mission. That person doesn't like to wait." said Gael.

  "And about our little princess here…" Gael turned to look at Anabella, who was lying on the grass, locked. "I will remind you all of it once more. Do not harm her, nor touch her virginity. You can only use her other two holes. Enjoy yourselves as we agreed earlier." said Gael and moved to the water to fresh himself.

  The 11 men looked at her on the ground with wild stares. Most of them just came here for this as they were invited by Gael. They are just street scum, no more. After they heard that they might have a 'good' time with a noble young girl, they agreed immediately. They will be even paid a bit with gold for it. A win-win situation for them. 

  A few of them moved to her.

  "I will bite off your rotten dicks if you dare to touch me. In the end, you will all die… by his hand." Anabella said hatefully as she looked up at two scum above her. 

  Even if she would be defiled, her actual innocence will be untouched, so… she will still manage to give it to Vincent, to her 'husband'. She will bear it for him, she will bear. 

  "Feed her this. It will make her relax. You don't need to do it through her mouth, it can be done in other places, such as anal." said Gael and threw a pill to the 1st guard that was near Anabella.

  "Oh, this way it will be much easier. Then, let's get started." said 1st guard as he and the other 10 thugs looked at Anabella with beautiful lust.  

  …

  4 hours later.

  Gael was laying on the grass, sleeping, while not far away, 'fun' was still going on.

  Near the 'boulder'.

  *Pahh* *Pahh*...

  "Her ass… I swear, this is the best I have felt in years." groaned one of those thugs as he inserted his dick in her anal. There were 11 men around already naked Anabella, who were lying on the grass as her but was raped non-stop by the crowd. 

  As he finished, another one came to his place.

  *Pahh* *Pahh*...

  'I… I-i will hold… he will come… I know he will… just hold a bit longer… you need to hold, for him.'

  …

  Another 2 hours later.

  Inside the 'boulder'

  Vincent slowly opened his eyes and noticed a beautiful milf lying on his chest. He moved his hand and touched her black silky hair.

  "Good morning, dear," said Emilia after she woke up as she felt his gentle touch. She glanced into his eyes before moving down.

  *Slurp*...

  She immediately took his big erected cock inside her mouth and began to give him her service as she moved her head up and down.

  Vincent felt her soft lips squeeze his gick while her tongue swirled around it as a snake. 

  After 5 minutes, Vincent grabbed her head. Her throat began to be filled with his 'love'. 

  After another 20 seconds, she moved back and opened her mouth to show him how much she held there before closing it and savouring its taste.

  *Gulp* *Gulp* 

  There was too much for one gulp. After swallowing it, she slowly licked her pink lips and looked into his red, devilish eyes.

  "Thank you for your 'love', dear." 

  Others also slowly woke up. Kissed him deeply and began to dress up.

  "Let's go outside and…Wait. We have guests outside. Give me your hands, I will send you into the pocket world." said Vincent with slightly narrowed eyes.

  "Tsk... I hate this feeling of being useless to you when you need it," said Anna with anger at herself.

  "Don't say that, Anna. I want you all to be strong not for my sake, but for your own, so if something happens to me or I will not be near, you will manage to protect yourself and your sisters, and our future kids." Vincent said as turned to look at Anna who clenched her fists. 

  He neared her and gently held her cheeks.

  "Anna, I love you, and want the same love and loyalty from you all, that's all. You will be strong, believe me. You all will be." softly said to her and others Vincent as they also gripped their smooth fists, and wanted to become useful to him in battle with their enemies. 

  "Be.. just be careful. Run if you can't win," said Anna while other girls also nodded.

  Even though Emilia and her daughters just became his women, their love for him is already quite deep and will become even more with time.

  "I will, as always. Now go, and wait for the news."

  *Swoosh~*

  As Vincent sent them, he activated his new "BF Robe"(black fire robe) spell, "BF Claw" spell, "Shadow Mask" spell, and "Rock Gauntlet" spell.

He also changed the colour of his hair and face to pitch black with a dark element, while his eyes were in fire-red colour. His left hand was strengthened with the earth element, making it as hard as a rock, while his right hand turned into a black claw of compressed dark fire.

  His entire figure was burning with black fire and small arcs of black fire emerging here and there on his figure. His face and hair were covered in pitch-black while his eyes were naked. 

  His robe spell was still rough and he could maintain it for 2 minutes only in pairs with his other simple spells.

  He moved his hand, created an opening in the 'boulder' and step out.

  He looked like a devil that arrived in this sinful world. 

  …..

____________

Author's note: "When mc in this form, just imagine a cover picture on the novel. It will help. Have a good night."

13