Chapter 48: 1 vs 12
782 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  'I could just hide in the 'boulder' and wait when they left, but why? The possibility that here will appear a magus of 2nd rank is basically zero. Only they possess enough danger to me, while those 1st ranked ones… just free meals. Why should I give away their spines? I definitely heard a woman's voice and some other males with her. They didn't sound like some lovers. Are they slave traders or just local bandits?' thought Vincent as he crossed the wall.

  *Pahh*

  "Huh?"

  Vincent, who was in his devil form as black ash smoke raising from his 'devil's' head, looked at 12 people right a few meters away from where he was.

  '11 males and 1 woman. There is also 1 man a bit away from here, he should be the leader of this scum. I can assume that he is 1st ranked magus. Sweet.' 

  "Who the hell is this!?" screamed a nearby man with a naked lower body that waited for his turn. 

  'I can only use this form for 2 minutes. If I try to add something more, then this form will crumble. This is already the peak I can reach with my poor training time. But for them, it's enough. I can sense some amount of earth, water, wind, fire elements in their bodies, and their gathered amounts are lower than mine. I guess it's due to my elements being higher in the quantity that allows me to sense others who have lower? I really need to search my body for a place where they gather. It should also be in the spine zone or near the brain. I still have yet to read the part about elements that 'God' left me. I only barely looked at its content and put it aside since I've found it only a few hours ago when creating dual cultivation manuals for girls. Somehow I didn't notice it before in the 'God's' mark in my right hand. Maybe he didn't want me to find it sooner, but a few hours ago I somehow met the requirements? Either way, I will know everything after I finish here.' wondered Vincent to himself, but outside it took only a single moment. 

  Vincent calmly looked with his red eyes at the closest man, but inside felt deep disgust and hate. He remembered the scene when his Alina was raped. 

  He slowly made one step ahead and then fastly sped up.

  He attacked with his black claw the stunned man in his head, swiftly slicing it in a few parts making his blood paint nearby grass and a few other people.

  "What is this thing!!?" shouted one of the nearest, gathering the attention of the rest.

  Vincent didn't attack their spines, he wanted to check them later on their elements.

  After killing the first, he ran to the 2nd one, who just shouted. 

  This man was the same as the previous one. Being in a confused, shocked, and feared state when you need to face fully prepared Vincent, was a death sentence.

  Vincent almost didn't need to dodge. He just used his armoured hand to block or destroy the opponent's attacks while his legs and right claw finished this trash.  

  'I need to create range attack spells. I already have quite a few ideas in this matter.' thought Vincent as he sliced the 5th man.

  "What are you all doing!? Fight, you idiots, or you all will die!" Gael shouted to them after he woke up from their screams. He was around 30 meters away from them to not hear them and to have a quiet sleep. Before he stood up, Vincent had already killed 5 of them.

  Gael's shout didn't help at all. Only those two guards managed to cane back to their senses and calm down somewhat, but their hands still trembled as they looked at this devil in front of them. They never saw someone like this, so they really thought that it was an evil spirit that was sleeping here, and they accidentally woke it up. 

  A few seconds later, Vincent already slaughtered the 9th man as his brain matter splashed on the 2nd guard behind him. Only 5 people were left. 1 thug, 2 guards, Gael, and lying on the grass, exhausted, covered in their filthy semen young woman, who looked at 'Vincent' with wide eyes.

  'I-it's him..! I know that it's him, Vincent Mayers! Only he will save me! Only he cares about me! I've managed to hold on for his arrival. My faith was not useless.' Anabella's heart was jumping in bliss, joy, happiness, and ecstasy that she never felt before as she looked at blood, flesh, entrails, eyes, and crushed bones flying after each of his attacks. 

  Vicent killed the last thug, whose brain matter stained his armoured left hand.

  It takes him only a few seconds to finish this trash before Gael also arrives.

  'He should be 1st ranked wind magus since I sensed only wind element from him. Sweet, after I eat his spine, I should also reach 1st rank in wind element, but I'm not completely sure of it either.' thought Vincent as he looked at Gael as if he was some delicacy. 

  Gael attacked with his long-ranged wind spell named simply "Wind Slash" which can cut a tree in half. It had a thin condensed almost transparent line half a meter in length. 

  Vincent saw it and his eyes lit up.

  'Amazing.' His thoughts were already generating various spells that he can create soon while dodging Gael's attack by bending his back like an arc to the back.

  *Swoosh!*

  The "Wind Slash" missed Vincent and hit the 'boulder', slicing it and entering inside. If someone is inside, he probably would be dead.

  As Vincent dodged it, he instantly bent back to normal and attacked the 2nd guard that was still panicking somewhat. Vincent didn't think that Gael could attack with that spell again in such a short time. 

  The 2nd guard grabbed his short sword nearby and attacked with all might. But his heart filled with fear as he saw this 'devil' running at him.

  Vincent neared him, raised his left armoured hand and grabbed the sword's blade with 'bare' hands, groping it tightly from moving while smashing the guards head with a black claw. 

  The moment he cut the 2nd guard's head, he released the blade and moved his left arm back to block another attack that aimed at Vincent's head. Gael also didn't wait until the time when he needed to prepare another "Wind Slash", even though he was shocked that his attack missed, it didn't affect him much. He took his spear from the ground and attacked Vincent's heart from the back. 

  Vincent sensed that the spear was already a few centimetres from piercing him and fastly bent down while the spear missed him and pierced the 1st guard's abdomen.

  When that happened, Vincent also sent an attack with his brack claw in his bent state towards the 1st guard legs.

  *Chop*

  His claw chopped his left leg and damaged the right one. 

  Gael, stunned, already pulled back his spear and sent another "Wind Slash" to cut Vincent in half.

  After chopping his leg, Vincent sensed a dense wind element from behind and swiftly rolled to the side, barely dodging the "Wind Slash" spell, but that still touched his left shoulder, leaving a deep mark in his flesh to the bones, it was not visible yet due to his "BF Robe" spell hiding his actual body.

  "Wind Slash" landed at the horrified 1st guard who had fallen on the ground with his abdomen pierced and his left leg chopped, screaming like a pig.

  It cut him in half from his right shoulder down to the left side of his abdomen. His two bloody halves fell on the grass as his spine was sliced in two.

  Vincent felt a faint light element from it, so he swiftly ran to his corpse and ripped off his spine and started to gulp the cerebrospinal fluid that had a few light elements in it before all fluid would be wasted. 

  *Gulp* *Gulp*

  There was only this much left, but Vincent felt his light element almost catching up to his wind element. If he spends a few days absorbing light elements from sunlight, he should reach 1st rank, and if he does, he can start creating a new type of spell: light bending.

  This spell will allow Vincent to trick his enemies by showing them an 'empty' space in front of them from light bending, making him look 'invisible', but that will be just a visual illusion, and it can work only at the right angle. 

  Gael's heart trembled as he saw this 'devil's' action. Cannibalism!? 

  "Do you know who you attacking? Behind us is a person you better not offend."  said loudly Gael as he saw Vincent stand up and walked towards him.

  Vincent didn't speak. After another slow step, he sped up and was already in front of Gael.

  Gael already felt the shivers running down his spine as he spotted that look in Vincent's eyes that he showed before drinking CSF(cerebrospinal fluid). 

  That gaze belongs to a sick person. He once saw a similar look, it was from a human who looked at other humans as at the livestock. 

  Gael in panic attacked with a spear, but that attack was quite pathetic.

  "Just die already!"

  Vincent grabbed the shaft of the spear with his left hand and pulled it to him while swiftly cutting off his left side of the body with a black claw. 

  

  As Vincent finished Gael, with it, he finished the last scum that arrived at this place. 

  He deactivated all of his active spells: "BFW Claw", "Devil Helmet", "Earth Gauntlet", and "BF Robe". He was only in his ordinary black robe.

  "V-Vincent! Hehe. I finally found you. I knew you would come for me. We are fated, dear. You were sent to me by the god's hand. You and I are destined to be husband and wife. Even though my body was defiled by them, my actual innocence is untouched. Everything I have is yours to take, husband. I will do everything for you. Everything…"

  …..

_______________

  Author's note: "Give me some unique ideas about elements combinations. Might create some sick ass spells."

12