Chapter 49: Acceptance
749 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent heard a woman's voice behind but didn't turn back yet. 

  *Crack* *Crack* *Rip*

  Vincent ripped off Gael's spinal cord. *Break* broke it and began to gulp his CSF that contained Gael's elemental essence.

  

  After half a minute he finished.

  'I'm already a 1st Rank magus in wind, fire, earth, and water… light and darkness are still lacking. Let's look what you have for me' Vincent threw away Gael's spine and did the same with other corpses. 

  After 2 minutes, he gathered 10 spines. He felt faint darkness essence from 1 spine, while 3 had a faint fire, 2 had faint water, 2 earth, and the last 2 wind.

  *Swoosh*

  Vincent took out a few containers with elemental names on them. He bought them in the wandered 1st ranked magus on the market in the Bern town. They can preserve the elemental resources inside from dissipating their essence from inside the container. They cost him quite a bit of gold. But they are only useful to elements with low density without rank. 

  Vincent broke all those spines and filled containers with their corresponding fluids.

  'This quantity is already useless to me, but to the girls, it will be just in time.' thought Vincent and sent back containers. 

  He stood up and turned his gaze at the girl behind.

  He saw a naked, red-haired beauty, even though she was as flat as he, she was quite charming, but everything is ruined by her current look that was stained in that scum semen from before that covered almost her entire body. 

  Anabella's breathing was rapid as well as her heartbeat. She doesn't care how she looks right now, nor what he just did or why. Her attention was only on him. She stood just behind Vincent and looked at him with some insanity in her eyes. 

  Vincent knew that she was behind, but she posed no threat to him so he ignored her.

  Vincent stood up and narrowed his eyes as he looked at her with his red eyes.

  'I remember her… my sister, huh. She is definitely in love with me, and this love is insanely strong. If I going to reject her, she will commit suicide or start to hate me with her entire being. In this case, she will try to kill me and then commit suicide. But she poses no threat to me, and even less in future. My girls are also always with me so her chances to touch them are very low. 

  But, if I accept her…' 

  "You know my name, but do you know who I'm am?" calmly asked Vincent as he looked into her dark-red eyes.

  "No, and I don't care."

  Immediately answered Anabella, as she continued to look into his eyes. Sunlight is already shining on the horizon, making scenery on the lake quite beautiful if not for the corpses around them.

  "My father is Mark Teren." He said slowly.

  "Father? So, you're my blood brother… This is simply perfect. In this case, our bond is even stronger." said Anabella with happiness. Since he was her brother, then she would love him even more. He will not betray her either. Perfect.

  "I want to kill my father. What do you think?" 

  "I will help you. He is just a scum just like those around. I know what 'hobby' he has. Everyone in the palace knows, but they didn't talk about it.

  When I was in danger back then, it was you who saved me, not him. Right now it's the same. My father is trash and if you need, I will personally cut his head off for you." said with a bright smile, Anabella. She would really do that for him.

  *Swoosh~*

  Anna, Annie, Emma, Emily, and Emilia appeared near Vincent.

  Anabella looked at them for a moment before turning back to Vincent. She already knew that she needed to share him with another woman. So what if there are a few more?

  "Girls, this is my blood sister, Anabella Teren. The princess of the Teren empire. Being captured by a slave trader, she suffered just like Anna and Emilia. 

  She also loves me and wants to be mine. She will help me to kill Mark Teren, our father. What is your opinion on this matter." said Vincent calmly as she used light and water magic on his cut shoulder.

  "Vincent, how are you?" hastily asked Anna with concern as she saw his bloody shoulder.

  "Vincent, how can we help?" others also noticed it and asked immediately. 

  "It's treatable. Don't worry, my wives." Vincent said and slowly shook his hand to them. 

  

  After they were somewhat reassured, they looked around and were stunned by their surroundings. Corpses and their parts were everywhere around them while the grass was painted red. 

  After they heard his words, all they blinked.

  "Vincent is a prince... I never thought that my husband would have such a noble status. Hehe." said Emily giggling as she gently hugged him from behind and kissed his nape, her arms slid on his chest while trying to not touch his injured shoulder. 

  Anabella saw her action, she clenched teeth, her heart filled with jealousy as her little hands trembled. 

  "Look at her. She is ready to rip me into shreds for being so intimate with you in front of her," said Emily teasingly as she gave a glance at Anabella who barely could hold herself. 

  Emma also moved to his front and placed her hands around his waist on the back. She leaned, closed her eyes and kissed his lips before sending her sweet tongue inside.

  Anabella's heart gripped in pain. She wanted to be in their place.

  Suddenly, she saw Anna moving to her so she glanced at her for a moment before turning back at kissing Vincent.

  Anna stood at the right side of Anabella.

  "You better go and clean yourself in the lake, I don't think your current look can move him," whispered Anna into her ear before moving back. 

  Anabella blinked and looked at herself.

  'Stupid bitch!! How could you ignore your look in front of your lover!? You are covered in this shit like a filthy animal, and you still dream that he will be affected by your naked body!?' She berated herself harshly as she immediately ran into the river.

  *Splash!*

  She jumped and fastly began to wash from that disgusting thing that made her shiver. 

  Vincent felt Emma's lips and looked at Anabella, as well as others.

  "Dear, her feelings towards you are genuine and very strong. She will never betray you. She should be in help with killing Mark, and she knows a lot about the imperial palace as well as other stuff related to it." calmly said Anna to Vincent as they looked at her desperate cleaning herself in the lake.

  After 5 minutes of a good cleaning, naked Anabella left the lake and headed towards Vincent without shame. 

  

  Her wet red hair sticks to her flat chest. She looked at Vincent without looking at others. 

  Vincent took a deep breath and stepped ahead forwards to her. 

  As he stood half a meter away from her, he asked.

  "Sister…"

  "Are you sure you want it? What you desire is called incest. There is no turning back from that, Anabella. I don't think I need to tell you the consequences of betrayal, do I?" Vincent tried to confirm her choice, even though he already knew the answer. 

  Anabella's eyes went wide as her heart screamed in ecstasy. 

  

  'D-did he just accept...me? After I was defiled, did he still accept me?' She could hardly believe it. Tears began to heavily fall from her smiling face as her lips trembled and she start to sob.

  "H-Husband…Hehe. Vincent... I have a husband! Hehehe." with a slightly choking voice, Anabella called Vincent's name as she ran to him and hugged him as tight as she could.

  Vincent also wrapped his hands around her.

  Other girls looked at them.  

  "I hope he will not increase his harem too much. After all, I don't want my time with him to be lowered," said Emma calmly and Emily also nodded. 

  Emilia doesn't care much. She wanted to be under his 'care'. 

  Anna and Annie were smiling. Their chances for revenge are increased. 

  "Anabella, do you want it now?" asked Vincent the trembling girl in the ear.

  "This is the wrong place… hehe… and... I'm not prepared yet...hehe." said Anabella maniacally while embracing him. 

  She already craving it, but she was just raped not long ago, and there were corpses nearby. She wants her first time to be in a romantic place. 

  *Kiss*

  Vincent kissed her forehead.

  "Calm down, I will not go anywhere," Vincent said lovingly that making her heart flutter. 

  "All right. All of you, come here, I will send you back. We can't stay here anymore. I will call you out at the next safe place." 

  All girls neared him, Anabella, too, even though she didn't know why he was saying this.

  *Swoosh~*

  One by one, everyone disappeared in the white light before only Bella was left.

  Bella was stunned. 

  "Where did they go?"

  "To a very safe place. Now is your turn." 

  *Swoosh*

  After sending them in, Vincent looted the corpses.

  'Wow…I now have more than 200 platinum coins… That person that Gael talks about is damn rich. With this much gold, I can live like a king for the rest of my life if I was a commoner. I guess this sum is not that big in magus's eyes.'

  Vincent burned all of them and stood up while calmly looking at the rising sun. 

  He closed his eyes under the sunshine.

  "I need to create chaos and war. This will bring me more 'resources'..." mumbled Vincent as he opened his eyes and continued his way towards the elven kingdom border.

  …..

  ____________

Author's note: "Changing "elemental particles" to "elemental essence". This way it would be easier to understand I guess."

12