Chapter 50: Anabella’s story and additional information
795 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Inside the pocket world.

  Inside the 'hut' was lit up with the 'sunlight' from 'outside' the window.

  Annie was sitting on the round table right near the window with other girls. She looked at a beautiful red-haired girl.

  "Bella… Can you tell us how you managed to fall so deep for Vincent? I really want to know more about my sisters and why they choose Vincent as their man. My curiosity is killing me." said Annie with a little smile while her hands supported her chin on the table.

  Bella blinked as she looked at Annie before lowering her gaze down. "...All my life, I saw my other sisters being married by arranged marriage agreements done by Mark Teren. Almost all of them were married forcefully to those noble guys or princes from other nearby empires that called them 'geniuses'. They don't love, nor even like them, even though they have no choice but to sacrifice themselves for the Teren empire's future. 

  One of my older sisters that were always slimming brightly and was cheerful with others, became a completely different person after Mark married her to the personal disciple from Sweet Desire Sect. 

  When I last visited that sect and saw her eyes, I knew that she was no longer the person I know. She became an utterly broken woman when she stood near her husband at the banquet. I was invited to a so-called 'after party' by one of the elite disciples. I was still young at that time and was ignorant and curious so I agreed, but what I saw I don't think I will manage to forget. 

  I...heard multiple sweet voices and moments later I saw my sister that entered that big room long before me, being ravished by two guys on the bed while she crazily sucked 2 cocks in front of her, and none of those guys was her husband. Her husband was nearby, fucking madly another girl with another guy.

  It was an orgy. There were around 100 people in that big room, and most of them were males. 

  I also hear that my sister's husband after fucking her at marriage night, began to sell her out to others since my sister was a very voluptuous woman and a lot of other disciples and even some elders were interested in her.

  I left that room immediately and never came back to that filthy place again.

  After that day, I hated my father. He clearly knew what his daughter experienced there, but he ignored it since it was for the family's 'future'. 

  That fucking trash selling his own daughters to others strong forces to create connections and cement his Teren family's ruling. His own family for him is just a tool.

  He wanted to send me to the nearby Torn empire for me to 'find' a groom, but in reality, it was not me who was looking for a groom. It was an auction product. I headed there just to show myself to them meanwhile others will bid to Mark secretly to obtain me. Gladly, we were attacked by some hired bandits when we were on the road. 

  That was also the day I saw Vincent, but I only saw his red eyes and didn't pay much attention to him.

  I always wanted to meet someone special, unique, different from other guys that will meet my requirements. Marry him, leave the disgusting imperial palace and focus on me, my husband, and my family. 

  That day of the bandits ' attack, I thought that I would die or even worse, but…I saw a red-eyed and white-haired kid of around 10 years old brutally killing the group of thugs on his own.

  He not only saved me that was already enough to fall in love but… he also appeared to be the man that I was searching for all this time.  After that day, I tried to find him, but without knowing his name, it's quite hard to do in secret. 

  But later on, I heard about a boy with such features in Bern town, that killed 12 people, so I rushed there with my squad.

  When I arrived, he had already left. I also found a warrant on his head that anger me too much, so I ordered my guards to find all who offended Vincent and kill them, to please him.

  After I ran into the forest, I was suddenly betrayed by two of my guards that sold my location to the slave trader that also wanted to sell me to some rich scum from the Sweet Desire Sect. 

  Even though I was raped by hours by those animals, gladly, they didn't touch my virginity. This way I could still give it to my Vincent later on. 

  I knew that we were fated to be together. I believed in him and waited for his arrival. And he actually came. My fated husband came to save me. Hehehe. Now I'm his… I belong to my husband…and we...will be doing 'that' later on. Hehe." Bella's long, slightly curled red hair was lying on her beautiful face while she covered her face with her two palms and giggled to herself with a crazed, worshipping smile when she talked about Vincent.

  

  Other girls looked at her with amusement. 

  

  Annie looked at her with pity. Bell's mind already goes astray from the tragedy and happiness she experienced, and only Vincent would be able to calm her down.

  "My story is much simpler. My brother proved to me that only our family matters, by his actions. So far, I have met mostly rotten people and was almost raped by them if not for my brother help. 

  After witnessing how much my aunty and her son love each other in that cave, I've also decided to not hesitate in my choice. But I have yet to give Vincent my virginity because I want to wait until he 'grows' up more and then I will have the taste of his love to the fullest when his big grown-up cock will conquer me. Hehe." Annie said and gave a sly smile to them. 

  "I was just a restaurant worker when Mark Teren noticed me and forcefully took me in his carriage. After that, he brought me to his palace as one of his sex toys. He violated and humiliated me almost every day. After a week, I got pregnant with Vincent. I thought that after I gave him a child he would let us go, but I guess I was too naive. 

  After pregnancy, for some reason, he humiliated me even more than usual. 

  After more than 4 years of his rape, I've begun to feel some p-pain down t-there that I never felt before. Vincent doesn't know it yet, but I… I guess *Sobbing* I c-can't h-have anymore k-kids *Sobbing*. But, when I am with Vincent, I don't feel that much pain anymore. 

  Furthermore, back then I was just a commoner that can only dream about hiring a good healer, which is too expensive and Mark also didn't allow any healer to treat me.

  But now it's different, I can be healed in the future, so I don't want Vincent to know about my temporary problem, it will distract him. When Annie becomes a 1st rank magus healer, it should be enough to fully cure me." said sobbing Anna as she wiped her tears off.

  Even Bella's eyes tear up a bit after she hears her. 

  "Anna… why didn't you tell me earlier. Even though I can't help right now, but…"  said Annie as she hugged her.

  "Thank you, Annie, but don't worry about me. Just don't bother Vincent about this small matter, okay. I just wanted to tell it to someone to relieve myself a bit, but he didn't need to know since it might affect him." said Anna to Annie while patting her back.

  "Sister, can we help you somehow?" asked Emilia as she looked at her newfound sister.

  Anna turned to look at her and smiled sweetly.

  "Just make Vincent happy."

  …

  10 hours later. East forest.

  Vincent spent all this time running while training his spells. By his calculations, the "BF Robe" spell already can be maintained active for around 8 hours, and in combat with other spells such as: "Earth Gauntlet", "BFW Claw", and "Devil Helmet", the robe can be used for 30 minutes, and this time was more than enough for current him. This time will rise even more sharply after he reaches 2nd rank in the fire element.

 Right now, Vincent began to create his first range spell as well as other types. Only his creativity and imagination will limit him.

  Vincent starts to remember various spells from video games from the past life. 

 Fire magic:

"Fireball", "Firewall", "Fire Arrow", "Fire Breath", "Fire Laser", "Laser Eyes", "Flames", "Rain of Fire", "Distant Arson", "Pyroblast", "Fire Wave"...

  Water magic:

"Water Bullet", "Water Prison", "Water Barrier"...

  Wind magic:

"Wind Slash", "Muffle", "Silent Steps", "Wind Blade", "Fly"...

  Earth magic:

"Earth Spear", "Earth Armor", "Earth Wall", "Falling Meteor"...

  Light  magic: 

"Blinding Light", "Purification", "Light Mirror", "Light Bending", "Invisibility"...

  Darkness magic:

"Shadow Stealth", "Dark Fire"...

  Lightning (highly compressed fire + wind)  magic: 

"Lightning Arrow", "Lightning Dash", "Travel as Lightning", "Chain Lightning"...

  Ice (highly compressed water + wind) magic:

"Ice Spear", "Ice Spikes", "Ice Ground", "Ice Storm", "Ice Sword"...

  Sand (earth + wind) magic: 

"Quicksand", "Sand Storm"...

  Cloud (wind + water)  magic:

  "Breathless Fog"...

  Diamond (very highly compressed metal) magic:

"Diamond Sword", "Diamond Shield", "Diamond Armor"...

  Metal (highly compressed earth + fire) magic:

"Sword Creation", "Metal Armor", "Metal Shield"...

  Lava (high compressed fire + earth) magic:

"Lava Terrain", "Lava Blast"...

  Poison (water + darkness) magic: 

"Corrosion"...

  Heal (light + water) magic: 

"Healing Hand", "AoE Heal", "Periodic Healing"...

  Wood (earth + water) magic: 

"Root Restriction", "Nature Healing", "Wood Plant"...

  Chaos (fire + wind + earth + water + light + darkness) magic: Very hard achievable stuff. 

  

  …

  'So many ideas for these spells come from "Path of Exile", "World of Warcraft", and "The Elder Scrolls". My favourite games on Earth that I've played to relax. Especially this "Path of Exile"... That was a hell of one game where you can sometimes use 10 modified spells in 1 second to obliterate everything. Hah.

  I can't create special elements like lightning, metal, ice, and others. My EE(elemental essence) is simply not enough yet for their manipulation, but I still can mix my elements to boost various spells. 

  I also checked that additional information on EE in a person's body. 

  A person from birth can have from 0 to 6 affinities: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Light, and Darkness.

  They are located inside the cervical spine. After a person's death, the part of his/her accumulated EE through their lives moves down to the spinal cord and stays there before it slowly dissipates. 

  Those 6 EES(Elemental Essence Source) in the cervical spine are very small, the size of a needle ear and all have the round form of a ball. 

 

  By their brightness, a person can know his/her affinity.

  Fire one looks like a little fireball. Wind, like a transparent colourless ball. Water, a slightly transparent raindrop. Earth, a solid brown smooth ball. Darkness, is like a little black hole, while Light, is like a little star.

  To advance higher in magus ranks, a person needs to increase the size of the EES 3 times and then compress it again to the previous size of the needle ear. The person will feel when the EES reaches its limit, so he/she will know that it's time to raise a rank. You need to do that for each rank from 1st to 10th. 

  While for warriors to advance with WE, there is a barrier between 5th and 6th rank. 

  Cultivation before the 6th rank is just a gathering phase. It's the preparation of WE, that will be needed for the future procedure.

  People need to start a dangerous replacement procedure. He/she needed to replace their flesh with WE. 

  

  Those at 1-50% flesh replacement are considered to have reached the 6th rank. From 51-70% are the 7th rank. Those at 71-80% are at the 8th rank. And those at 81-99% are considered at the 9th rank.

  

  100% is the "God" stage of the 10th rank and no one has yet to achieve it. This being cannot be considered as human anymore. As long as he/she would have WE nearby to support him, he/she could live forever. 

  Only 100 or so people managed to achieve the 9th rank in the entire history of the planet. Most of them are already dead, but few are still alive deep underground near the planet core in an attempt to reach the "God" stage.

  After the warrior's death, the accumulated WE from his/her body that in life was spread throughout the body to strengthen it and prolong its life span, move into the heart and stay there before dissipating with time. 

  The heart becomes a WE resource, just like with EE in cerebrospinal fluid.

  'How…interesting.' thought Vincent as he remembered that additional information while training with his new fire spell for long-range. 

  ....

___________________

Author's note: "It's not an advertisement so fck off. I've played those 3 games in the past, especially PoE that gives me the most satisfaction."

9