Chapter 52: Girls affinity
697 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent's eyes were still red, but he was very satisfied. With this, I will be able to heavily damage or kill a 2nd ranked magus. 

  Those maguses that reached 2nd rank in only 1 element that can defend against the fire element will die with a 70% chance if they take this "FWL Eye Laser" head-on. 

  If that magus's main element is not effective against fire, then he would be… 99.9% dead.

  While those double 2nd ranked maguses should have higher chances. Furthermore, if that magus is Water and Earth-type, he should be unharmed if he protects himself in the time since my "FWL Eye Laser" uses 3 combined compatible with each element of the 1st rank, while 2nd ranked magus will use 2 combined compatible elements of the 2nd rank that could resist fire.

  'I need to increase the variety of my spells. This "FWL Eye Laser" will also be one of my tramp cards.' thought Vincent before going to find an open location so he can continue Light Essence absorption that will soon reach the limit and I will be considered a Penta magus that controls 5 elements. Those who control all 6 elements could be called a universal magus. Such a person is very, very rare in this world.

  I will call out girls and we will prepare a tent for a night since the sun will soon hide on the horizon. They also need to do their stuff.

  *Swoosh~*...

  After a few seconds, all 6 girls appeared near him. 

  They were just talking with each other about themselves, Vincent, and some other people when suddenly they saw Vincent who informed them and took them out.

  They looked around and saw that they were in the middle of the lush forest. They also saw the burned to the crisp tree and melted rock nearby.

  "Are your tests successful?" asked Anna to his ear as she came closer and hugged him from behind.

  "Yes, dear. Fire spell tests were good, but only them is not enough. I will start a new spell creation with Light Element as the core and others as support. Constant usage of fire spells is quite harmful. I will work with Light Element first after I advance to 1st rank, then wind, water, and earth. Darkness Element is still quite away from reaching the needed requirements, so, its spell will need to wait.

  By the way, did you all check your affinity as I showed you?" said Vincent as he coveted her hands with his. 

  His big rod was already hard from her hug as he knew that later on inside the tent he would be 'working' hard. 

  " Yes, Vincent, we checked. Here, this is the list of our strongest elemental affinities, look," said Annie and gave him a list. She wore a beautiful blue coloured dress that matched her hair and eyes colour. 

  Vincent glanced at her a bit longer than usual that made her slightly avert her gaze and curled up lips in a smile. 

  Vincent also faintly smiled before checking their information.

Annie's affinity:

___________

Water - Perfect; 

Light - High.

Title - "Holy Saintress"

=============

Anna's affinity:

___________

Wind - Perfect; 

Fire - Perfect.

Title - "Empress of Destruction"

===========

Emma's affinity:

___________

Earth - Normal; 

Fire - Normal; 

Wind - Normal; other ones are weak or none.

Title - "Battle Mage"

===========================

Emily's affinity: 

____________

Earth - Normal;

Water - Normal; 

Darkness - Normal; other ones are weak or none.

Title - "Dark Mage"

====================

Emilia's affinity:

___________

Earth - Normal;

Wind - Normal; 

Light - Normal; other ones are weak or none.

Title - "White Mage"

===========================

Anabella's affinity:

__________

Wind - High;

Light - Normal;

Darkness - Normal; other ones are weak or none.

Title - "Queen of the Night"

===============

«And this is yours, so my sisters will know yours too since we didn't tell them yet. Hehe.»

Vincent's affinity:

_________

Fire - High;

Wind - High;

Water - High;

Earth - High;

Light - High;

Darkness - High.

Title - "Universal Master" 

===================

  Vincent finished reading and looked at Annie with raised brows.

  "What? Do you like my title names? Sounds strong and mighty, right? Hehe." said Annie giggling. 

  Vincent shakes his head.

  "Not at all. Some of them are quite fitting to the person, just like mine.

  *Swoosh*

  Okay, take this and drink it if you are not disgusted. These are a few sealed containers that have the CSF(cerebrospinal fluid) inside. These fluids contain Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water EE in them. I will remind you that drinking this is considered an act of cannibalism." said Vincent and looked at their reaction.

  "Those here are in a low quantity so they are almost to Anna, Annie, and Bella, with their high affinities. Focus on one element for now and raise it to 1st rank. After that, raise the next chosen element. This fluid will help you not fall behind too much since you have a lower affinity. Choose the element you will be focusing on to advance first. There would be more in the future of simple elements like fire, wind, water, and earth, but light and darkness are quite rare so don't bother about that for now.

  I will be absorbing Light Essence from sunshine for some time before we will go to 'sleep', so take your time in the meanwhile and ." said Vincent and sat down on the grass to bathe in the sunshine.

  "I never thought that such an affinity level was possible, Vincent. Are you even human? Even if not, I don't care much." said Emma as she looked at him. She wore a black daily dress, just like her sister and mother to match their black hair colour.

  "Husband is so strong… Hehehe." chuckled Bella. She wondered how strong her husband was down there. She can't wait for the night to arrive, because… this will be the time when she will do 'it' with him.

  Finally, soon, she will become one with her husband, and her dream will come true.

  Nearby, Emma looked at those containers with raised brows. 

  "I don't care about the origin of that liquid. It's the same as one of the wild animals. If it will help me to be useful to my Vincent, then everything is fine. I will take one with Fire. Mother, you take those with Earth, while sister takes Water." said Emma and took a container where Fire EE was the richest.

  "Yes. I heard that Bella has almost reached 1st rank in wind element, so let her take the wind one. Maybe with it, she will reach it today." said Annie from the side. 

  *Vomit*

  On the other hand, Emily vomited when she took a Water container. She suddenly remembered how Vincent ripped off the spine and drank liquid from inside back then in the cafeteria. 

  "Daughter, take it easy. Stop treating them as humans, because they're not. Treat them as wild creatures that look like us and can talk in our language, no more. It will be much simpler this way." Emilia calmly said as she supported her daughter's back.

  "Emily, your mother is right. They're not humans, so don't treat them as one," said Anna gently who still stood near Vincent.

  "Their only worth is to create and nourish this liquid and wait for the husband to take it. Everything they have should belong to my husband. 

  Mark Teren is a 3rd ranked warrior and 2nd ranked fire magus. His spine will be useful to my Vincent. 

  There are also a lot of others near him who can nourish my husband's strength, like my wind mentor Greg for example. Even though I don't know yet what kind of person he is. 

  There are also quite a lot of noble people that will be 'useful' cultivation or our. We can start with them in future. Some of them are even more immoral than Mark." smilingly said Bella as she looked at Emily and then at Vincent. 

  "I will try, thank you, sisters," said Emily after she cleaned herself. She looked again at the container and then at Vincent. 

  She opened it and with one fell swoop drank all the liquid inside. 

  She sat on the grass and tried to not think about the origin of that liquid. The liquid was tasteless so it helped.

  Emily suddenly felt that her Water EES increased in noticeable amounts. If she had 5 more of those, then she could reach 1st rank.

  "How was it?" asked curiously Emma near her.

  

  "I thought it would be a lot worse, and my Water EES rose quite a bit from it," said Emily while still sitting on the grass.

  "Oh, then let's taste it," said Emma as she also sat in front of her sister and did the same 

  Emilia and Bella also did the same. They all sat on the grass, creating a circle. 

  …

  2 hours later.

  Vincent opened his eyes. He was still using "BF Robe" all this time to raise the load on him that will increase his concentration with element manipulations. 

  'Tomorrow I will reach the 1st rank in light element. After that, I will test new spells. Then the hunt.' Vincent stood up. It was already 22:00, so it was nighttime.

  Vincent turned and saw the girls sitting near the trees and mostly training than chatting. He smiled and deactivated the robe spell before heading towards his perls. 

  …..

_____________

Author's note: "Soon I will use time skip. Have a good day, perverts."

13